PDA

View Full Version : REQ Too Human Level 49 Save

davem64
05-24-2011, 10:26 AM
Hi all
I'm after a gamesave for Too human Level 49, trying to get the Son of Odin achievment

Thanks

9r35t0
06-29-2011, 04:51 PM
i dont mean to bump an old post bu im in need of a lvl 49 save too the one in the save set doesnt work

gdragon
07-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Hey all, since this guy requests a too human savegame well so will i, could someone with the ability to dupe items make me a save game with a lvl 1 berserker or commando wich has all epic and aesir gears on him already including weapon / armor / runes / charms ( i am requesting this save game since i dont have xbox live gold to dupe it myself , and ther isnt anyway to supe offline ) pre-thx to all help

Game Wizard
07-17-2011, 10:11 PM
Hey all, since this guy requests a too human savegame well so will i, could someone with the ability to dupe items make me a save game with a lvl 1 berserker or commando wich has all epic and aesir gears on him already including weapon / armor / runes / charms ( i am requesting this save game since i dont have xbox live gold to dupe it myself , and ther isnt anyway to supe offline ) pre-thx to all help
Spider farm like everyone else because only a person who is extreamly generous would give something so rare and it takes 200+ hours so.. good luck

i dont mean to bump an old post bu im in need of a lvl 49 save too the one in the save set doesnt work
And same goes for u if u have live join a level 50 and ask nicely or later in the day i will pm u my gt so i will level u but not yet