PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Will You Join Me?

Xenoith
08-14-2013, 06:07 AM
Anyone plan on joining the hit MMO that is be relaunched in 2 1/2 weeks? I know I will be playing it! Also did anyone not get a pre-order code? Also the Open PS3 Beta starts soon. The 17th I think it starts for PS3 users. Please note, the open beta is not the full game nor is it the same trial phase in closed beta!

AidonoYu
08-14-2013, 07:41 AM
I was in Phase 2 and 3 Closed Beta. I'll be on but not sure which server because I have about 15-20 buddies jumping on too and we haven't decided which server we're going on. We were on Ultros for both phase 3 betas. Which server are you planning to jump on?

tertiussc
03-17-2014, 08:22 PM
I have been pondering to get this game for PS4 when it is released. I have not been really big on MMO's one reason mainly was my internet connection (was capped and slow - now it is uncapped and 4mb DSL line <= dont laugh in my country this is a premium speed LMAO) And then i read about paying after buying the game i have to pay again??? i wonder if i will receive a coupon for at least 3 months free cauz the game is already expensive. I am on PSN Tertiussc-Raziel if anyone whants to add me.

lonelyhero
03-18-2014, 01:17 AM
I have been pondering to get this game for PS4 when it is released. I have not been really big on MMO's one reason mainly was my internet connection (was capped and slow - now it is uncapped and 4mb DSL line <= dont laugh in my country this is a premium speed LMAO) And then i read about paying after buying the game i have to pay again??? i wonder if i will receive a coupon for at least 3 months free cauz the game is already expensive. I am on PSN Tertiussc-Raziel if anyone whants to add me.

the game is between 12 to 15$ a month with the first 30 days being free

devilswarchild
03-18-2014, 01:27 AM
yes it sure is just like wow and swtor have a $15/month sub