PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remake (PS3,PS Vita)

dawn-hikari
08-14-2013, 08:52 PM
who on here is planning to get this remake im not exactly sure on this since i do have the original ps2 versions of each game i have seen the graphics are stellar and some things though like some of the faces dont have the same shape in this HD remake

Tsuiokuhen
08-14-2013, 08:56 PM
I probably end up getting it since I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan but I never finished X-2 because my PS2 does not work anymore and I can't be arsed to get a new (pre-owned) one cause of remakes are going to be released.

dawn-hikari
08-14-2013, 11:34 PM
I probably end up getting it since I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan but I never finished X-2 because my PS2 does not work anymore and I can't be arsed to get a new (pre-owned) one cause of remakes are going to be released.
my ps2 is a pre owned unit and i got it because my ps3 isnt backwards compatible ffx is how i became a fan of Rikku as well

sirhc1983
08-15-2013, 03:56 AM
Im sure I will...

Bongmantv
08-15-2013, 07:50 AM
I used to be a big final fantasy fan until they ruined it making it linear and not real turn based, but, if I'm right X-2 is the dancing one? It's probably the worst final fantasy ever.

Edit: But forgot to say X is one of the best ones too I loved blitzball.

dawn-hikari
08-15-2013, 05:27 PM
I used to be a big final fantasy fan until they ruined it making it linear and not real turn based, but, if I'm right X-2 is the dancing one? It's probably the worst final fantasy ever.

Edit: But forgot to say X is one of the best ones too I loved blitzball.
FFX was a bit hard for me to play with the sphere grid stuff and some characters main attacks where really weak unless you really worked on the sphere grid alot I wonder if Rikku will be any cuter or sexier in the HD remake

CFWBraveGNDM
09-21-2013, 07:59 AM
yes yes dear god yes i am going to get this game. I wasted so much time on building my perfect blitzball team in X and X-2.
did anyone else get frustrated trying to get the sun sigil?

dawn-hikari
09-21-2013, 03:04 PM
I seen the previews at a local walmart Rikku looks even more stunning in HD

CloudStrife7x
09-21-2013, 05:32 PM
just so you guys now this is just an hd remaster not an hd remake, a hd remake is when they take the old game and completely remake the graphics/game from the ground up using current technology but an hd remaster they up the old graphics to hd(which sometimes look good other times looks bad), they don't remake the game like The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, compare the Wii U version with the Gamecube version, now that is a hd remake, or like they are doing with fable, another hd remake, anyways i am definitely getting the game since i loved FFX, and regardless of what people say i actually didn't mind FFX-2, yes i believe it could have been better than it was but i still enjoyed it :)

Serious_M
09-22-2013, 09:21 AM
i wil get this game for sure

nukemechanic
10-26-2013, 12:50 AM
I am definitely getting this. graphics do look outstanding. I heard it will have 2 hours extra of gameplay if i remember correctly (maybe i am thinking of another game they redid lol)

silverfoxxy
11-27-2013, 05:12 AM
it look same like before nothing special....

dawn-hikari
11-27-2013, 06:37 AM
someone had told me wrong when i created this thread it was a HD remaster not a HD remake and the graphics though look way better than the ps2 version i plan to import the vita version from Japan soon if this Social Security stuff goes my way