PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3 Anticipation

pirknuts
08-18-2013, 01:39 PM
Well im not sure about other haven members, but I am so stoked that it is only a couple of weeks away before the release of diablo 3 for consoles. I tried to play the PC version, but the auction house was a horrible idea. Finally there will be a reason to get my barb to paragon level 100!!! So who else is excited other than myself and what class will you start as?

UrK
08-18-2013, 05:09 PM
I am excited to, because I used to play it for PC but my PC can't handle it anymore. I am getting it for the 360 and it looks like it is going to be a lot of fun. I hope that someone here at 3H can make a mod tool for it (Offline, maybe online) so I can add stuff like gold and rare/legendary weapons.

reapermech
08-18-2013, 05:33 PM
im down for some diablo 3 i really enjoyed diablo 1,2 i havent played the pc version i wnat to get teh console version since my pc cant handle it

Idlehands88
08-18-2013, 05:38 PM
Well if the gamesaves aren't Encrypted I already have the GUI for the Editor done :P

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9873/olsw.png

13Dannyboy13
08-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Looks interesting, is it the same as the pc though? The always online? Plus, I remember everything was being stored server-side when it came out for pc. I haven't played 3 yet, played 1 and 2, but my pc can't run 3 very well, now that it's coming to the 360, it's definitely worth looking into. Any game I can play on my TV instead of my small pc screen is a plus too, won't quite have the same resolution on the 360, but twice the size on my TV and a comfy couch to play from more than makes up for that.

TLOR FETT
08-19-2013, 01:53 PM
I was huge on D2, until I got banned for duping lol. D3 I did not have anyone to play with on pc hopefully that changes for the xbox

pirknuts
08-19-2013, 05:19 PM
Looks interesting, is it the same as the pc though? The always online? Plus, I remember everything was being stored server-side when it came out for pc. I haven't played 3 yet, played 1 and 2, but my pc can't run 3 very well, now that it's coming to the 360, it's definitely worth looking into. Any game I can play on my TV instead of my small pc screen is a plus too, won't quite have the same resolution on the 360, but twice the size on my TV and a comfy couch to play from more than makes up for that. No you don't have to be always online in order to play so the saves will not be server sided. The best part is being able to play couch co op. Rumor also has it that the expansion may have one or two new classes to play as.

Losthelp
08-20-2013, 10:13 AM
really look forward to playing diablo 3 cant run on my pc hoping its a good port

13Dannyboy13
08-20-2013, 01:29 PM
Just watched a few vids from the console version, looks pretty good. One problem I see though is aiming, seems like it will be difficult to target specific enemies, seems to have more of an auto-target the closest enemy thing, but they did add a dodge/roll for the console version. I really like the couch co-op feature, and how easy it is to drop in and out of games, that will be a lot of fun when you have friends over to play.

UrK
08-20-2013, 02:49 PM
You made my day!

assassins
08-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Well if the gamesaves aren't Encrypted I already have the GUI for the Editor done :P

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9873/olsw.png

have to be a fan of diablo 3 to make the tool as fast mod wao glad I'll have to play it to see if it is good that the reality is that I've never played one of those games but that really motivates me are all talking about the game I'll take it into consideration.

biteme
08-25-2013, 03:18 PM
Barbarian, hardcore mode cant w8 to start playing on my console pc version sucked slow pc + constant net thing
9 days to go

Aluminiumx
09-11-2013, 02:57 AM
No you don't have to be always online in order to play so the saves will not be server sided. The best part is being able to play couch co op. Rumor also has it that the expansion may have one or two new classes to play as. do you know what they are?

Chaosflare
09-11-2013, 11:16 PM
PC Expansion comes with a new character class; the Champion, I think. Essentially a new Paladin-type class.

Nevertheless, I absolutely loved the console version. Just finished all the achievements yesterday, and couldn't be any happier than I have been with it.
But with that said, I'd traded it in and just used the money to pick up NHL 2014 for a friend.

Definitely recommend picking up Diablo III for the Xbox 360, regardless of what your opinion may have been of the PC release.
The only downside would be that it lacks the loot retrieval that the PC version had with it's Auction House. But with the increased drops and the Magic/Gold find increases with the Master difficulties, you can't barely take serious notice.