PDA

View Full Version : GTA5 underground society recruitment xbox360

faca
09-14-2013, 11:03 AM
HI so i was thinking if anybody wants to create a gang white me in gta5 on xbox 360
all infromations is down there

The underground society is online crew that primarily competes in GTA Online, it's all so the organization who takes care about every member of his organization so nobody is left alone.In this Crew there will not be kindness, no regret, and no compassion for the enemy you can kill anybody you like grandma,dog,police,cow but just not your crew members.Money will be deployed fair and square we will collect as a group, the Crew will earn money and every 4 or 5 good heist will be celebrated white BIG PARTY there will be alcohol and drugs just no wamiting on the floor, If somebody reports that somebody is steeling money OR killing crew there will investigation if it show that true one member will be send to kill him and gets his money after kill he will be kick out of clan.Every Territory taken will be given to one crew member and his team hi chose to watch it

15% WILL GO TO BANK FOR PARTY AND IF WE NEED SOMETHING

We will be doing -

*races
*heists split evenly
*gang wars and takeover
*any jobs
*loyal members promoted
*cruises to show our power in the city
*we will have an arsenal of weapons for the haters

I am PRESIDENT OF THIS CLAN BUT I WILL NOT AVAILABLE TO PLAY EVERY DAY BECAUSE MY JOB SO MY DUTY'S WILL TAKING CARE BY VICE PRESIDENT

so down in recruitment details type why do you think you should be the Vice PRESIDENT

RANK-PRESIDENT-MAJSTOR182X

VICE PRESIDENT-

Chief of Staff-

elite guard-

CASHIER-

DRIVERS-

PILOTS-

SNIPERS-

Soldiers

Recruitment Details

What job would you like to do:

Username: