PDA

View Full Version : Leaked specs for Wii 2???

longy999
06-01-2011, 03:38 PM
An investigative sleuth over at the Neogaf forums has uncovered what appears to be a ‘final specifications’ document for Nintendo’s forthcoming console which is currently dubbed Project Cafe. Whilst it’s highly likely that the specification sheet is a fake, it’s not unusual for confidential information to leak out this close to E3. What do you guys and girls think, legit or just plain fake?

pureIso
06-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Its legit :O How did it get leaked :O. Anyways it will be officially announced on Monday.

longy999
06-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Its legit :O How did it get leaked :O. Anyways it will be officially announced on Monday.

The information came from a French website named Logic-Sunrise which apparently came from a very reliable source from within Nintendo. Still not known how accurate the information is but the specs are in line with what you would expect from todays technology. In the end though, as you said, E3 will reveal all!

pureIso
06-01-2011, 03:58 PM
I am definatly happy with the inclusion of a blu ray drive. It's the future :)

Emerald Lance
06-01-2011, 04:10 PM
I am definatly happy with the inclusion of a Bluray drive. It's the future :)
I wonder if the games will be in Bluray? Probably not, seeing as Bluray belongs to SONY, and I seriously doubt they would just hand the tech over to another game company, especially Nintendo. I'm wondering how there there could possibly be Bluray compatibility, since SONY got double crossed by Nintendo back in '96. So yeah, I'm calling shenanigans on this one; I think it's fake.

CloudStrife7x
06-01-2011, 04:21 PM
looks legit but we will see when E3 happens

handsomeking718
06-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Nice,I plan on getting one :)