PDA

View Full Version : Preview of the new windows 8

Original Boss
06-02-2011, 02:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p92QfWOw88I&feature=player_embedded

whasango
06-02-2011, 03:40 AM
SICK MANG cant wait for the release of WIN8!!!

jkipp82
06-02-2011, 03:49 AM
i think i will stick windows 7

CloudStrife7x
06-02-2011, 04:03 AM
i think i will stick windows 7

me too, windows 8 looks promising but will probably be expensive

Paprika
06-02-2011, 04:44 AM
me too, windows 8 looks promising but will probably be expensive

Ditto this, plus I really didn't see any new technology in that video that made me sit back and say "Whoa" Kinda looks more like a user friendly version for pc illiterate but thats just me

Serious_M
06-02-2011, 10:14 AM
I wil buy it because i want to stay updated

Renegade
06-02-2011, 11:43 AM
I don't like the look of it =/

Krauser
06-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Okay, so there is a scheme of my PC OS: They Released Win Xp, i still stuck to my Win Millenium ----> They released Win Vista -> I updated to Win XP Home/Sp1/something like that -> They released Win 7 -> I updated to Win 7 (like 2 months from now on) ---> AND NOW THEY TEASING ME WITH THIS >_< !!!..... =/ Nope, i will stuck to my Win 7 for now

longy999
06-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Looks more like something off a mobile phone. Will stick with Vista / Win7 me thinks for now.

brienj
06-03-2011, 06:59 AM
It's just Windows 7 with an added touch-screen UI.

BFD!

If I was using Windows on something with with a touch-screen I might give a you know what ...

mojobojo
06-03-2011, 08:55 AM
I would rather have fedora, and not just because it is windows. Its like the Unity desktop environment or the new gnome. They are sacrificing functionality for visualization. It honestly looks like they slapped a new gui onto windows 7. I want something new, where is the wow factor? it looks like a smart phone in my opinion.

DIPSI
06-11-2011, 04:25 AM
looks interesting, i wonder what specs you would need to run all that touch applications and graphics. i like my win7 much better then vista.

dereaper
06-11-2011, 08:13 AM
that was the tablet version of windows 8 i have used the betas and and ts exactly like windows 7:P just says windows 8 instead there r a few little changes and the introduction of a new "protogen" file system but other then that not too much has changed under the hood

oh yeah a new type of hibernation mode that will make the pc boot almost instantly from shut down, there trying to make instant on possible in this new version of windows

brienj
06-13-2011, 07:43 PM
that was the tablet version of windows 8 i have used the betas and and ts exactly like windows 7:P just says windows 8 instead there r a few little changes and the introduction of a new "protogen" file system but other then that not too much has changed under the hood

oh yeah a new type of hibernation mode that will make the pc boot almost instantly from shut down, there trying to make instant on possible in this new version of windows
I think my assumption, that it was because of the Windows 7 Ultimate isos that made the rounds so quickly after its release and everyone had a free version of Windows 7 even quicker and easier than Vista or XP, is probably true. They'll probably make it almost mandatory to update, to try and affect the people with the pirated Windows 7 versions.

Senj
06-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Lol, not meaning to be critical but it really does look like a big app for windows 7 in itself. I don't want to get into axuall detail of what i think windows is trying to pull off as some people might not agree also as i tend to be very critical of these Mega Companies and Men Who Love $. nuff said.

ohyeah819
06-15-2011, 01:34 AM
its sooooooooo AMAZING , it looks so beautiful , but im good with window 7 , w8 must be expensive

Captain Waddler Dee
06-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Not to sound disappointed; but didn't Windows 7 get released in the last two years or so? Are they going to come out with a new incompatible window's system every 2 years now? Windows 7 upgrade already made me unable to play many of the old online games I used to frequent due to their incompatibility with the OS. That aside, it looks very similar to the IPad system interface; will we see another Vista-based mistake with such a new OS this early on? Hopefully it will take awhile before it is released to give everyone a chance to prepare.

diehard445
06-25-2011, 04:10 PM
i got to admit touch screen on windows 8 INCREFIBLE!

Bow2DKing
03-05-2012, 10:48 PM
I will not buy i will download when there is a stable version where i don't have to keep inserting a key....aaarggg!