PDA

View Full Version : Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Changed Slightly Because Of Nintendo 2DS

Serious_M
10-19-2013, 04:54 PM
http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/zelda_link_between_world_link.jpg

Eiji Aonuma has explained that The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds was tweaked late in development to better accommodate the recently released Nintendo 2DS console. However, Aonuma was quick to say that the game is definitely playable if you want to pursue the 2D route. He also reconfirmed that the game will be running at 60 frames per second. He says that the 3D effect is much more stable due to the higher frame rate.

“It’s not that you can’t play it with 2D, it’s just that it becomes clearer when you have the 3D effect on. We found out about the 2DS during development, not before, and we also made changes so that we were sure that you could still play and solve the puzzles only with 2D. It’s definitely still playable in 2D!”

“A Link Between Worlds is being developed with 60 frames per second, and previous Zelda titles were about half that, about 30fps. The reason for this is because the 3D effect is much more stable with a higher frame rate, with the 60fps. If it’s lower than it’s sometimes hard for your eyes to focus on the appropriate image. We think we’ve created a game that even those who found it difficult previously to see the 3D effect would be able to see it better and enjoy it more with this title.”

CloudStrife7x
10-19-2013, 05:11 PM
i never even use the 3D on my 3DS lol

thegutta
10-19-2013, 05:48 PM
The reason why i sold my 3DS back then was cuz of the 3D damn thing gave me crazy headaches lol