PDA

View Full Version : Game Trainer vs Game Editor

vicicarus
10-20-2013, 10:34 PM
Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,

Does a game trainer work like a save editor in the way that it will still allow you to get your achievement for the game or is it more like a (GOD mode) where you can beat the *#@% out of the AI or friends?

I read somewhere that the 360 can detect a cheat and not allow achievements to be unlocked, would this be true when using a trainer?(I have used save editors before and that's not the case)

Idlehands88
10-20-2013, 10:42 PM
All those are different.

Trainers are apps made by modders that run alongside the game and can be activated while in-game (kinda like cheats, but don't disable achievements).

RTE's are Editors you run on your computer that you connect using your xbox's IP address. It's an Editor that mods the game in real time (In-game). Doesn't disable achievements.

Editors are used to edit gamesaves via a computer. You'll need to take the gamesave off of a USB and put it onto your computer. Doesn't disable achievements.

Cheats that disable achievements are programmed into the game by the game's developers.

Trainers and RTE's can only be used on a Jtag/RGH or Dev Kit. Editors and Cheats can be used on any xbox console.

vicicarus
10-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Thank you for the reply,

Cool this will very much help as I get stuck at some points of some games and stop playing.