PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Welcome back package help

Original Boss
06-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Im a bit confused how do i get it and do i have to do something for it to be added to my account ? please help thanks

CloudStrife7x
06-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Im a bit confused how do i get it and do i have to do something for it to be added to my account ? please help thanks

i am also wondering the same thing since the store is back up i would like to be able to download the free stuff and games

Original Boss
06-03-2011, 05:35 PM
i am also wondering the same thing since the store is back up i would like to be able to download the free stuff and games

Yeah i only wanted to get my free stuff because im going to be jail breaking my ps3 later today so i want to be entertained by playing my free stuff while i download some games for it lol i want uncharted so bad :-l im downloading it ready for when i have finished jail breaking my ps3 hope some one can help us two out since google is not helping or the ps3 site :newsmile089:

CloudStrife7x
06-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Yeah i only wanted to get my free stuff because im going to be jail breaking my ps3 later today so i want to be entertained by playing my free stuff while i download some games for it lol i want uncharted so bad :-l im downloading it ready for when i have finished jail breaking my ps3 hope some one can help us two out since google is not helping or the ps3 site :newsmile089:

hey i think i found it when u go into the playstation store at the very top it says welcom back, click on that and it should show free stuff u can download :)

Original Boss
06-03-2011, 06:28 PM
hey i think i found it when u go into the playstation store at the very top it says welcom back, click on that and it should show free stuff u can download :)

Yeah but when i tried it said free for plus members i click buy and it brings me to a page where i need to buy playstation plus i dont get it sony said they would make us a plus member when we log in but it dont work for me

CloudStrife7x
06-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Yeah but when i tried it said free for plus members i click buy and it brings me to a page where i need to buy playstation plus i dont get it sony said they would make us a plus member when we log in but it dont work for me

hmm thats wierd it work for me it made me a playstation plus member for 30 days it says, and i can download playstation plus stuff

star^
06-04-2011, 12:49 AM
I heard the program was finally up and running, but when i try to log in to PSN now i just get error (80710D36).
Some rumors are going around saying sony got hacked again tho.. Dont know what to believe :\

Original Boss
06-04-2011, 11:51 AM

Ok i have found it but for some reason it was not up for me but now i want to choose my games but i wanted infamous and its not there :newsmile089: was it there for you ?

star^
06-04-2011, 02:45 PM
EU got these games to choose from:
LittleBigPlanet
Infamous
Wipeout HD/Fury
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Dead Nation

If you are in germany u get:
LittleBigPlanet
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD/Fury
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Hustle Kings

and US:
Dead Nation
inFAMOUS
LittleBigPlanet
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD + Fury

I chose Dead Nation and Ratchet and Clank, since those were the only ones i dident have. I still get the error message (80710D36) all the time when in the store, but i just click back and try again.

And for the Playstation + question. You have to download the "playstation + 30 day" from the welcome back page to get your 30 days.
And in EU you can download Burnout Paradise for free as playstation + member. :) Too bad they take it away after 30 days..

CloudStrife7x
06-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Ok i have found it but for some reason it was not up for me but now i want to choose my games but i wanted infamous and its not there :newsmile089: was it there for you ?

yeah i just actually finished getting infamous just now

Original Boss
06-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Ok guys i found out how to find how to get your free games and this is also a way for people who can not get infamous to come up follow this and it will work as i have done it myself im now downloading infamous

On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”
You will be taken to the store to choose your remaining free games.