PDA

View Full Version : WWE 2K14 Info/Request

K.G
10-31-2013, 01:31 PM
Hi,

Some people hate me (for no valid reasons...) Some love me (yes, people who actually judge by themseves).
I'm not here to argue, I'm just here to request something important.

As you know WWE 2K14 have been released. I made an editor like I do every year, and released it 5 days ago.
HOWEVER, I did not add any online breaking mods to it (it's a choice).
NO moveset mods, No ratio mods, no auto win, ect...

Here is what I'd like you (Sephiroth, Renegade, jappi ect...) to do:
If/when the security is ever discovered, please DO NOT do like last year, don't release it to the public. MAKE your OWN editor (with a lot of security checks) if you want to, but don't release a fixer.
This will lead to online game breaking mods.
Just release your editors but don't allow people to mod what they want, put a restriction.

Now, I don't say that to blame anyone. Like I said, I never included online breaking mods or allowed them in my editors (and everyone know I could). So please do as I do and release your editors WITHOUT game breaking mods. And most of all with no public fixer. For the online sake of this game.

Sephiroth
10-31-2013, 01:49 PM
Says the one who's selling modding tools :)
But i have to agree with you because i don't support online cheating/modding either hehe.

Jappi88
10-31-2013, 02:00 PM
Hi,

Some people hate me (for no valid reasons...) Some love me (yes, people who actually judge by themseves).

As you know WWE 2K14 have been released. I made an editor like I do every year.
HOWEVER, I do not add any online breaking mods to it (it's a choice).

If/when the security is ever discovered, please DO NOT do like last year, don't release it to the public. MAKE your OWN editor (with a lot of security checks) if you want to, but don't release a fixer.
Just release your editors but don't allow people to mod what they want, put a restriction.

Now, I don't say that to blame anyone. Like I said, I never included online breaking mods or allowed them in my editors (and everyone know I could). So please do as I do and release your editors WITHOUT game breaking mods. And most of all with no public fixer. For the online sake of this game.

Sorry man...that aint gonna happen.unles you make your tool free.
i believe in open knowledge , and because there is no public info about this game would inspire me even more to hack it and make it public.

i really dont care what u want...if my good friend sephiroth asks me to make a fixer for the comunity , then il do it.

I already make a. Decompressor/fixer for public , and i heard it didnt work because i havent cully tested it and only used 1 savegame...i will make sure it works when i get home...

Sorry to burst your buble, but you are nowhere near to ask such a favor.

Hacker-T
10-31-2013, 02:21 PM
Hi,

As you know WWE 2K14 have been released. I made an editor like I do every year, and released it 5 days ago.
HOWEVER, I did not add any online breaking mods to it (it's a choice).

I don't know you but heard enough from u...
Whatever even if i hate you for selling modding tools that can do others for free, still just a big thank you for asking about that on an extra new topic.
I already begged Jappi like 2-3 times over pm to never share it online cuz wwe games are getting fucked up much easier and faster than any another online-game.
He should do his own savegame editor (!!!Decompile protected!!!) or/and just share his knowdledge with only trustful 360haven devs but never public it.
I respect jappis all hard work and efforts he puts in every single tool he releases but I just don't want to get it lead to the wrong path.

There should be more people like you respecting the nonmodders online to avoid lil chavs keep doing modded a**cheap things online.
This just ruins the ranking leaderboard :( Every good dev. should know how to decide between ruining xbox live or having fun on xbox live.

I hope jappi or other devs will listen to u.
It doesn't matter if u hate or love this guy but u should know he isn't just like one of these a**holes ruining xbox live non-modding players life like the couple french noobs keep uploading modded movesets to the community creation in wwe13 online.

And once it got uploaded. all the lazy noobs download the modded movesets, and just keep using it to like freeze the online-opponent or uses sorta autowin moves to win the match without any skills like all that shit happens and it is really annoying to play only with noobs like them.

Anyways for now it looks like nobody could fix it correctly except you.
've finished like 30% moddings for WWE2K14 just waiting for a checksumfix cuz i suck **lls at fixing checksums

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++

I already make a. Decompressor/fixer for public , and i heard it didnt work because i havent cully tested it and only used 1 savegame...i will make sure it works when i get home...

I can send you a bunch of savegame files if you want.
Block 2 must be one of the areas where we need to fix cuz its the only file getting randomly changed.

K.G
10-31-2013, 02:31 PM
Says the one who's selling modding tools :)
But i have to agree with you because i don't support online cheating/modding either hehe.
Well I guess we'll get along on that then this time around :-)

i believe in open knowledge , and because there is no public info about this game would inspire me even more to hack it and make it public.

i really dont care what u want...if my good friend sephiroth asks me to make a fixer for the comunity , then il do it.

First, don't talk to me like you're superior or something. I'm just asking something. You could reply with a bit of courtesy.

It's just common sense not to ruin online. Why don't you just release an editor ? It's perfect for you (cause you said "want to hack it", and it's also perfect for the online community who don't wnat shitty freezing move set hacks)
a "favor" ? don't get ahead and suppose I'm asking a "favor". I don't care what you want either, I care about the online of this game.
I ask whoever study the security of the game not to release it for online sake. Make your own editor, put restrictions on it, that's it.

If you don't play this game online, it's not a reason to ruin it for others, that's all.

Jappi88
10-31-2013, 02:57 PM

First, don't talk to me like you're superior or something. I'm just asking something. You could reply with a bit of courtesy.

It's just common sense not to ruin online. Why don't you just release an editor ? It's perfect for you (cause you said "want to hack it", and it's also perfect for the online community who don't wnat shitty freezing move set hacks)
a "favor" ? don't get ahead and suppose I'm asking a "favor". I don't care what you want either, I care about the online of this game.
I ask whoever study the security of the game not to release it for online sake. Make your own editor, put restrictions on it, that's it.

If you don't play this game online, it's not a reason to ruin it for others, that's all.

Ok man , we have read your request ,.was that all?

K.G
10-31-2013, 03:07 PM
One more thing i'd like to ask you.

What game do you play online ?

Sephiroth
10-31-2013, 03:12 PM

You wrote "First, don't talk to me like you're superior or something"
Looks like you don't know jappi. What i'm trying to say is, he's better at programming than you :)

O well, it was my fault asking jappi to release the checksum fixer + compressor/decompressor.
The good news is... The checksum fixer didn't work.
Jappi doesn't have the game so he couldn't test his tool.
Another good news is... An working checksum fixer will be given only to trusted dev's (unless jappi disagree with that)

K.G
10-31-2013, 03:21 PM
this guy beeing better than me or not at programming is an opinion.

Allright then, I hope those "trusted" devs are trust worthy enough.
That's all I wanted to talk about, thanks for your understanding about the security release.

Hacker-T
10-31-2013, 03:22 PM
Looks like you don't know jappi. What i'm trying to say is, he's better at programming than you :)

O well, it was my fault asking jappi to release the checksum fixer + compressor/decompressor.
Another good news is... An working checksum fixer will be given only to trusted dev's (unless jappi disagree with that)

Well honestly its more my fault asking you about the checksums. If i wouldn't randomly ask you if you could do it, maybe you would never ask him.
And don't get us wrong,I or we don't want jappi to stop doing what he does. This man is a true legend and probably one of the bests with all his knowdledge and skills in programming and NO thats not just an oppinion in my oppionion just take a look at all his hard work, checkout his started threads and see how he worked his ass of releasing tools after tools.
but the thing is he prolly didn't play any wwe game online so he doesn't know how it is in wwe games online. We can't blame him now for what he do/is gonna do cuz all games he played was prolly. better online proteted. let me compare call of doody with wwegames online. What would a prestige master in call of doody do if there were bunch of noobs using unlimited ammo the whole time like throwing unlimited grenades to any distance?Prestige master would try to quit the match and never again play with noobs like them aggain and reported them. But the thing is the entire game got infected by all the noobs using unlimited hacks and he can't enjoy cod online anymore so he quits playing cuz reporting every ass wouldn't help since everyone can do it and itbwould take for years to report them.
Yea maybe that is a bit too much exaggerated but thats how it is in wwe games online if u would compare it.

Just do not public checksum and use it on ur own to keep away onlinechavs or if you wanna share it then share it with only trustful devs.
Shame on THQ/2kSports to all the past wwegames they have produced full with bugs and glitches like thats already bad enough but cmon man don't make the game moreshit than it is right now and invite all the online cheaters...
Anyways looking forward for his checksumfix if i am one of his trusted person and even if i am not, just a big thank you anyway still respecting all ur hard work and the fact that he can do it without even owning the game but still beeing capable doing a checksum withing hours.

Jappi88
10-31-2013, 03:26 PM

its oke , il fix the toolkit and give it only to trusted devs.

@ K.G , i dont play online games , infact , i dont play any games...but i do understand your concern.

K.G
10-31-2013, 03:49 PM
its oke , il fix the toolkit and give it only to trusted devs.

@ K.G , i dont play online games , infact , i dont play any games...but i do understand your concern.
Allright then, Thank you.

LeGenDz
10-31-2013, 07:27 PM
Moveset hack are patched work on solo but dont work on Multiplayer.

Thanks 2k sports :048:

FuzzBallDog
10-31-2013, 08:51 PM
you know Ive never understood the need to save the "online play" because without hacks this series is still by a very wide margin the worst online community in existence. when you go to play this game online it is an absolute nightmare even without hacks. the hacks really do not manage to make it much worse(they at least provide some LOL wtfness to it which is entertaining). i know some of our awesome hackers here dont play this game online but trust me when i say even without hacks online this is probably hands down the worst online gaming community in existence. so there really isnt much to "save".

conversely some of the people who work on mods for this series are freakin awesome people. so i guess there is some balance to this.

i like Jappi think the knowledge should be public information and was really looking forward to seeing the save file fixer and the source code. well I'd love to get a hold of the fixed toolkit if anybody wants to trust me enough. Ive never released any wild game breaking hacks with them in the past. Im Kayne from the old XHP site and I was trustworthy there. Im kayne2000 on XBL and Ive never released any game breaking stuff into the wild. and I even helped Hacker - T track down some of the stat trackers for his editor last year. if I cant get it oh well i tried.

Noskill
10-31-2013, 09:28 PM
Well all of you guys are better hackers than me lol. All this little noob(me) is asking for from you guys is to make a tool so I can put renders on the caws I download. That's the only thing I use the tools for. Maybe a quick video to show how to do it as well. I used PUR3 RAF3X's and brienj's tools on WWE 13. Worked like a charm with a flash drive. :023: And K.G I almost bought your tool yesterday, but couldn't tell if I could add renders with your tool by watching the video... can you? and if anybody can make something like that, I'll gladly donate $15-$20 bucks for your time.

Gahugalu
10-31-2013, 10:11 PM
Well K.G i must say that i bought a tool from you for WWE12 & it worked perfect! Maybe i also get the new one soon, We'll see.

But what i'm really lookin' forward is (like every year) a "paint tool hack" for all of us retail users! In fact i have a very very kind person around here that does an AMAAAAAZING work on editing my paint tool files for me & make them work 4 on my retail xbox; [THANX MAN YOU KNOW THAT I MEAN "YOU"!!!]
But i'm still not giving up the hope to be able to do these kind of stuff on my own 1 day!

HOPE DIES LAST (...but it dies!)
;)

Nic Virtue
11-05-2013, 10:44 PM
you know Ive never understood the need to save the "online play" because without hacks this series is still by a very wide margin the worst online community in existence. when you go to play this game online it is an absolute nightmare even without hacks. the hacks really do not manage to make it much worse(they at least provide some LOL wtfness to it which is entertaining). i know some of our awesome hackers here dont play this game online but trust me when i say even without hacks online this is probably hands down the worst online gaming community in existence. so there really isnt much to "save".

This 100%. It has always been a horrible community for a long time even before hacks were introduced. SvR 07 for the 360 didnt see much hacks bur the online was horrendous, as well as 08, 09, all down to WWE 2K 14. It will probably always be that way, but I don't mind, as I just stick to playing friends.

hardnstiff
11-06-2013, 12:15 AM

does the wwe2k14 fully work yet hacker or are there still some bugs with it i just wanna know cos your previous wwe13 tool was great for annoyin ppl online.