PDA

View Full Version : KONAMI Pre-E3 Show 2011

Original Boss
06-05-2011, 12:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26RtjPO3p4Y&feature=related

A long video but its useful enjoy

Renegade
06-05-2011, 03:24 PM
After watching it, I am pleased to know that MGS Rising is still a project sheduled for release of 2012, thank god for that, However at least MGS HD Collection will satisfy my needs until then, Also Never Dead looks like a great game :D I plan on getting that.

Original Boss
06-05-2011, 03:36 PM
After watching it, I am pleased to know that MGS Rising is still a project sheduled for release of 2012, thank god for that, However at least MGS HD Collection will satisfy my needs until then, Also Never Dead looks like a great game :D I plan on getting that.

I agree with you and thought i would post this for you as i know you did not really believe MGS HD collection was real and was going to be on the 360 im also glad that they will be doing more games on more platforms i really want MGS rising to hurry up and be here already i love games like that with samurai swords ever since i seen the ninja guy in metal gear solid 1 i was always thinking i hope they make something like that again but as a main player and my wish has come true after a few years haha

CloudStrife7x
06-05-2011, 04:17 PM

yeah good too know mgs: rising is still going to release, i love mgs