PDA

View Full Version : 2 days with my PlayStation 4

drizzy
11-19-2013, 05:10 AM
im not sure if this belongs here or chit chat so sorry if this is in the wrong section
So a couple of days a go i posted a thread about how excited i was that i got a ps4, well i finally got it on sunday and ever since then ive had nothing but PROBLEMS.

first the game warframe does not work for me i have deleted and re installed the game 4 times but it still does not work

the console has froze 2 times the only solution was to unplug the ac cord.

the console corrupted 2 of my game saves so i had to start all over.

when i finally contacted sony support they just told me to restore the system to default which deleted everything.:011:

so far my system works except for warframe but resogun is really cool so i just play that game.

if you are thinking of getting a new ps4 i would suggest you WAIT!!!!!! until they fix all the bugs and release BETTER games

so all in all the ps4 is ok still better than Microsoft but it does have issues, if you have a ps4 have u had any problems with it?

Idlehands88
11-19-2013, 05:15 AM
The only problem I had was when I first plugged it in it kept restarting and never booted up. Turns out my HD PVR 2 Capture Card doesn't work on PS4. After unplugging the Cap Card I have had no problems. Also Warframe is working perfectly for me.

drizzy
11-19-2013, 05:19 AM
does your ps4 get really hot?

Idlehands88
11-19-2013, 05:21 AM
does your ps4 get really hot?

Nope. I haven't really felt it, but I have it well ventilated and haven't had any issues.

NeoMike
11-30-2013, 10:20 PM
im not sure if this belongs here or chit chat so sorry if this is in the wrong section
So a couple of days a go i posted a thread about how excited i was that i got a ps4, well i finally got it on sunday and ever since then ive had nothing but PROBLEMS.

first the game warframe does not work for me i have deleted and re installed the game 4 times but it still does not work

when i finally contacted sony support they just told me to restore the system to default which deleted everything.:011:

so far my system works except for warframe but resogun is really cool so i just play that game.

if you are thinking of getting a new ps4 i would suggest you WAIT!!!!!! until they fix all the bugs and release BETTER games

so all in all the ps4 is ok still better than Microsoft but it does have issues, if you have a ps4 have u had any problems with it?

I haven't had any of those console issues either, (crosses fingers)
and the only game that seems to be buggy is DC Universe Online,
but that is a PS3 game that was ported over, so yeah, there'll be bugs.

The other thing you have to realize is that for both consoles, the systems wont be "perfect".
Even if they are 99.9% flawless, thats still 0.1%
And both Sony and MS sold millions.
And I suck at math, but thats still a lot of people.
I'm sorry if you are the 0.1%.
But after much nagging, you should be able to get a free repair/replacement for any system you buy this early on.

ShangTsung
04-05-2014, 06:11 PM

lol ohhhh yea....
i've had mine about 2 weeks now and so far i've encountered about 7 complete game lock ups requiring the un-plug/re-plug treatment, these ALL have occurred in less than an hour of gameplay time, and thats just on ONE game!! as i only own Thief "can't find any other sp games and their all i play" not that there's much else to choose from anyways.. and thats another gripe i have about the console, NO GAMES.. corrupted saves, saves that just disappear for no apparent reason, internet connection issues "sometimes it just boots me offline randomly" my 360 never did this and its not my net service cause my pc is right beside my console and it doesn't go out during this, plus i have wifi so theirs no excuse.. yea this console sure as hell has its obvious issues which need a definate fixing.
:009: