PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One - Day One Disc Drive broken

drizzy
11-22-2013, 08:05 PM
So the Xbox one is also having problems, did anyone here buy and xbox one at midnight? i am still thinking of getting one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOPcMT5DHWY

Idlehands88
11-22-2013, 08:12 PM
LOL I like how all the X1 fans were saying how dumb the PS4 is because of the broken consoles. But turns out the X1 has problems too... People be dumb...

revsix6
11-22-2013, 08:43 PM
I believe there's always going to be problem with new release merchandise or product whatsoever on the first release day. The problem can unfortunately effect to any one really.

Though I don't have a Xbox one or PlayStation 4, so I can't really say anything that much. Though I know there's going to be problem for both system in the later days, weeks, years etc; when people discover it and announce about it. Probably someone bought it and might announce on the forum or post, so just keep an eye out. (Surf the web is a good chance as well; feedback etc).

CloudStrife7x
11-22-2013, 08:50 PM
my madden game is playing fine on my xbox one, it sucks when people have issues with their consoles but its gonna happen, i personally have not had any issues with either console, also who ever this guy is he has his xbox one in a bad place, you should never put a console on top of something else, what an idiot

SiN
11-22-2013, 09:54 PM
my madden game is playing fine on my xbox one, it sucks when people have issues with their consoles but its gonna happen, i personally have not had any issues with either console, also who ever this guy is he has his xbox one in a bad place, you should never put a console on top of something else, what an idiot

WORD!

This is one reason while i am waiting....

silverfoxxy
11-23-2013, 08:37 AM
thats why i will not gonna buy the new console when it first launching and i will waiting until it overall are getting more better for the console!

Serious_M
11-23-2013, 12:13 PM
i need to wait until march next year so i hope i dont have problems with the xbox one or ps4

John Henry Eden
11-23-2013, 05:02 PM
I placed my X1 on my PS4...

sebastianshaw
11-23-2013, 06:11 PM
You would think that with all this time to develop a new system they should be relatively defect free. Lots of different reasons for the problems both systems are experiencing. In my opinion it's best to wait for a new console so that any problems can be addressed and fixed with later versions.

ixc_dee
11-23-2013, 07:05 PM
My X1 running fine. PS4 is out for delivery today so I'll know how that goes in a couple hours.

GiselleBean
11-23-2013, 07:26 PM
I, personally, never get a new system the year of release. I like to wait for them to work out most of the release-day kinks out first. I made the mistake of buying my xbox 360 on release date .......The "Red Ring of Doom and Depression" was almost up there with my own personal "Red Ring of Monthly Doom and Depression" in terms of annoyance.

BrayWyatt
11-24-2013, 01:36 AM
im thinking about getting one next year. when the tax refund comes in. just hope there will be save editors out by that time.

NINTENDOGS
11-24-2013, 01:54 AM
the only problem i had with my xbone is had to buy a brand new tv wouldnt work with my old one had to shell out another £150 just for a new tv thanks xbox one so far no problem with the console touch wood

Morax
11-24-2013, 04:33 AM
Havent even opened my xbox one its getting wrapped and put under the tree friends and family hipped in for it. I hope its not a doa

XajNyne
11-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Havent even opened my xbox one its getting wrapped and put under the tree friends and family hipped in for it. I hope its not a doa

Yeah that would suck on Christmas morning. Good luck. Fingers crossed.