PDA

View Full Version : [Modded Save] DBZ: Battle of Z DEMO

Idlehands88
12-21-2013, 08:38 PM
Hey guys, I know I already made an Editor for this game, but for those that don't want to use the Editor or can't use it, here you go.

Do not post this on any other website or Modio!!!

WHAT IT HAS:
Save 1:

Start of the game, no missions completed
999,999 Dragonball Points
999,999 Premium Points
ALL Cards Unlocked
ALL Items Unlocked
Player Rank = 20 (MAX for the Demo)
Character Rank = 20 for all demo characters (MAX for the Demo)
Unlocked Characters: Goku, Kid Gohan, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha and Piccolo

Save 2:

999,999 Premium Points
ALL Cards Unlocked
ALL Items Unlocked
Unlocked Characters: Goku, Kid Gohan, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Piccolo, Saibaman, Raditz, Nappa and Vegeta

Emerald Lance
12-22-2013, 03:57 AM
Nice save! I'm still caught up on why they'd have the save data formatted to a text file... >.>

You mentioned in your editor thread that you were able to unlock other characters and missions, just that they were locked by the demo and thus inaccessible. Since the demo progress will carry over to the final game, I wonder if demo-locked content will as well if the game thinks you already "unlocked" them. Would you be willing to post one such save as well? I'm curious to see what will happen.

Idlehands88
12-22-2013, 03:58 AM
Nice save! I'm still caught up on why they'd have the save data formatted to a text file... >.>

You mentioned in your editor thread that you were able to unlock other characters and missions, just that they were locked by the demo and thus inaccessible. Since the demo progress will carry over to the final game, I wonder if demo-locked content will as well if the game thinks you already "unlocked" them. Would you be willing to post one such save as well? I'm curious to see what will happen.

The game save gets all sorts of fucked if you unlock the characters you can't in the Demo. So it's not worth it (at least until you have the game).

dereaper
12-22-2013, 05:56 AM
hell yeah ! thanks man :)

BigW
12-22-2013, 10:04 AM
Hey thanks for the tool, I just finished doing my save. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind though.

I haven't modded anything in quite a while and my current xbox isn't modded or anything(does that matter?) and since its my save do I need to rehash resign it? Lastly, can I get banned for this, and is the risk of online limited to other players reporting me or is there a detection system in place? I Haven't eve dabbled in game save mods.

Thanks again :D

matthewjohn
12-22-2013, 10:56 AM
if u mod a save file in any way u have to rehash and reasign it and iv never herd of anyone getting banned for game save modding and iv been at it for years and its only a demo they would only put banning in place on a full game and u can use a save editor on a retail consol or hacked one if u need a rehash and reasiner i suggest horizon coz they have mod tools on that aswell

scorpionnet
12-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Great save, it will be very helpful. Thanks

brandonbooby
12-23-2013, 11:46 PM
Can some help me how do I save it to horizon

king skitzo
12-24-2013, 06:00 AM
Nice share like always

Serious_M
12-24-2013, 04:54 PM
very nice modded save share idle

matthewjohn
12-25-2013, 12:01 PM
open up horizon drag the save onto horizon open up one of your own saves and copy the info from your own save to the new save and on the new save press rehash and reasign then on the save click save to device its on the top right hand side of the save the press yes when is says do u want to save changes and when it finshs u will get a notice saying sucsefurly transfered then ur good to copy it over to ur xbox (sorry for the miss spelling dislexya palying up lol )

bigballerju
12-26-2013, 03:26 AM
Nice save. I did enjoy the demo and love it.

XxstonyxX
12-26-2013, 04:16 AM
battle of Z is going to be a boss game hands down

thegutta
12-26-2013, 08:02 AM
awesome modded save share Idle thanks bro :D

geneticsoldier
12-31-2013, 05:23 PM
Hey guys, I know I already made an Editor for this game, but for those that don't want to use the Editor or can't use it, here you go.

WHAT IT HAS:

999,999 Premium Points
ALL Cards Unlocked
ALL Items Unlocked
ALL Demo Characters Unlocked

It doesn't work for me and I've try like 3 to 4 different ways to make it work so I give up on It now

brandonbooby
01-02-2014, 07:25 PM
can you please add nappa radditz and vegeta

Bakes
01-03-2014, 03:53 AM
I second that. It seems like no one on the internet has been able to add them. There's quite a few people who have done it, but won't share where they got the file.

Idlehands88
01-03-2014, 03:58 AM
I second that. It seems like no one on the internet has been able to add them. There's quite a few people who have done it, but won't share where they got the file.

It's not hard to mod them in. I did it, but haven't released a save with them yet. I might update this save later tonight or tomorrow with them. Also the Demo does tend to go crazy with them unlocked, so I will also keep the original modded save up too.

Idlehands88
01-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Alright I added Save 2 to the first post. Enjoy guys. I added Saibaman, Raditz, Nappa and Vegeta to the save :D

Bakes
01-03-2014, 11:36 AM
You're my idol, Idle!! Thank you so much. I'll check this out later today!

Bakes
01-07-2014, 04:22 AM
I'm having such a blast with Raditz. I'm only using the +20 cards to make it look legit. Seriously..thank you.

Dark Mirror
01-16-2014, 07:43 PM
for some reason it wont open for me what are you guys using to open this file

Dark Mirror
01-16-2014, 08:12 PM
i drag it onto horizon and it says invalid signiture type how do i change it to get it to work

Idlehands88
01-17-2014, 04:19 AM
i drag it onto horizon and it says invalid signiture type how do i change it to get it to work

Are you trying to open the Editor with Horizon??? If you are, don't. You need to use WinRar to open the .rar file you download from here. Then just extract the Editor and then double click it...

Dark Mirror
01-22-2014, 05:30 AM
Are you trying to open the Editor with Horizon??? If you are, don't. You need to use WinRar to open the .rar file you download from here. Then just extract the Editor and then double click it...

i figured it out 10 mins after i asked i opened the rar. file with win rar i just had to drag the bin file to the desktop then to horizon thanks anyway