PDA

View Full Version : Rambo: The Video Game dated for Europe release

THUMBS
02-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Like Sylvester Stallone with a red bandana tied around his head, the upcoming Rambo video game tie-in (who you may remember released a trailer a couple of weeks ago) has crept from the undergrowth clutching a release date.

As announced in a press release, the game will hit European store shelves on the 21st February for the Xbox 360, with a spokesperson for publisher Reef Entertainment confirming that work is already underway on the first DLC pack for the game.

The tie in takes place across the first three movies in the series and features the likenesses of Stallone and Crenna including voice tracks lifted from the original recordings of the movies. Will you be picking it up?

CloudStrife7x
02-02-2014, 08:43 PM
well since i don't live in Europe i wont be able to get this game lol, not that i would anyways lol

princeofpersia
02-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Why do I have the feeling that its gonna be another poor quality movie to game conversion? Gonna wait for the game reviews.

just_a_thief
02-16-2014, 03:08 PM
This will end up in the bargain-bins a week or two after the release...
Poor John Rambo, he deserves better... :-(

scorpionnet
02-16-2014, 04:38 PM
I was never a fan of RAMBO and I don't think this game will impact the audience, but we never know. Good shared thumbs32

bonezripper
03-15-2014, 03:57 PM
I love the rambo movies hope the game is good

bigcol
03-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Really disappointed in Rambo. Plays too much like Time Crysis which I hated.

Sent From A Samsung Android So Have A Nice Day