PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Anniversary Xbox One

THUMBS
02-04-2014, 11:14 AM
Halo 2 Anniversary Xbox One boxart is "based solely on speculation", says Microsoft
"Your Halo journey on Xbox One begins in 2014", though.

Posted on Tuesday 4-Feb-2014 9:43 AM GMT By Edwin Evans-Thirlwell, Deputy Editor for OXM

1 Comment

An Xtralife listing for an Xbox One-bound Anniversary edition of Halo 2 is "based solely on speculation and rumour", Microsoft has told OXM. This isn't quite the same thing as denying that the game is in development, of course.

The listing includes a release date - 11th November 2014 - and a suspicious-looking Xbox One boxart, marked "provisional". It follows (and may indeed be inspired by) a report that Halo 2 Anniversary is in the works at 343 Industries, Saber Interactive and Certain Affinity.

Microsoft Studios corporate vice-president Phil Spencer wasn't able to comment on the latter story, when a fan pressed for insights yesterday. He neglected to deny it outright, however.

CloudStrife7x
02-04-2014, 04:38 PM
if this does come out i probably would not get it, i like halo but i don't play the online part much and updated graphics are not enough for me to buy the game again

FuzzBallDog
02-13-2014, 07:50 AM
I'd be down for this. maybe I'm a sucker but I'd be down for it.

NatCip
04-22-2014, 07:16 PM
If you download xlink you can always play halo 2 on system link. They're are many informative tutorials for it if you're having trouble. Good luck

aygul
05-25-2014, 07:51 PM
Back in the days of Halo 2 on the normal xbox (xbox 1) , i was a member of a clan.. not a normal clan no no , it was a clan special for people that they can '' Bounch ''

You think now '' huuh bounch ?! are you for real? what do you mean with that? ''

In Halo 2 you can make a kind of a strange crouch in a speciall spots, that make's you character '' glitch '' on top of that if you jump on a sweet spot of the outlinning of the map, you should a nice launch in the air!

Here take a look of this clip, you will get better idea what i mean.

http://youtu.be/1G8EcbKH6vI?t=44s

This was so huge popular in halo 2 and also on youtube back in the days.

I realy hope's that this '' glitch / bug '' will be there in the game.

FuzzBallDog
05-26-2014, 04:38 AM
I'd be down for this just because why not.