PDA

View Full Version : (RECORD OF AGAREST WAR ZERO) this is a nice game

nicaragua
06-10-2011, 07:39 PM
( Agarest war zero) New release next week 6/14/2011 nice game :-c:-c

CloudStrife7x
06-10-2011, 09:49 PM
( Agarest war zero) New release next week 6/14/2011 nice game :-c:-c

yeah this game will be awesome i loved record of the agarest war cant wait for this one

DrunkenPriest21
06-19-2011, 05:47 AM
Just got my copy today, been playing it, haven't gotten far exactly, but that's beside the point. So far I've loved what they've changed and added. Things seem to be a little smoother in this one, like they got it I don't know how to put it...erm, figured out where they messed up a little and fixed it. And I've also loving the live animations for the characters when they talk.

Souji Tendou
06-24-2011, 07:06 AM
I just recently got my copy too. I'm still holding myself for playing it, waiting for the Save Editor to come out and then I'll have a blast. XD

TrueLoki
07-06-2011, 03:32 AM
getting my copy next week, dont know if anyones heard but theres also a record of agarest war 2 comming out in japan soonish, hope they bring it here as well

nnaatteedd
07-06-2011, 04:06 PM
I have the first one (the Naughty edition) and all the dlc for it (even the pointless TP boosts), love the game.
My question: Is this a whole new game or prequel???

CloudStrife7x
07-06-2011, 05:28 PM
I have the first one (the Naughty edition) and all the dlc for it (even the pointless TP boosts), love the game.
My question: Is this a whole new game or prequel???

It is the prequel to the first game, and i love it, too bad they didnt have a Naughty Edition for this one as well

saberdragon18
07-10-2011, 02:44 AM
I got the first one. I'm playing it again. Is Zero better than the first one?

DarkIntent619
08-18-2011, 03:26 PM
hmmm I like it so far now I only wish I played the first one now I waiting to beat the first one to get the true end on that one too is the carry over items any good if you load the clear data from Agarest War. may get it since it a GoD title now

RK1ll3r187
02-02-2012, 10:34 PM
i have have the limited edition of record of agarest war zero. it is an awesome game. i also have the record of agarest war. i love to play both games.

Noctis Caelum
02-02-2012, 11:19 PM
this is a pretty good game...also theirs a save editor around this site somewhere that makes it better....go check it out..

CloudStrife7x
02-02-2012, 11:25 PM
this is a pretty good game...also theirs a save editor around this site somewhere that makes it better....go check it out..

there is actually two editors one by homura and the other by McWxXx :)

Noctis Caelum
02-03-2012, 04:22 AM
there is actually two editors one by homura and the other by McWxXx :)
damn 360haven is doin it big

Krauser
02-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Yeah, it would be a pretty good game if it was released in PAL region :raage:

OtakuGeneral
02-09-2012, 07:06 AM
i played the first one but it didn't really appeal to me.. maybe because of the changing characters.. i had considered getting zero but decided to wait on price dropping.. in the end i got lazy and never got it xD

Noctis Caelum
02-09-2012, 07:23 AM
i played the first one but it didn't really appeal to me.. maybe because of the changing characters.. i had considered getting zero but decided to wait on price dropping.. in the end i got lazy and never got it xD
this one is way better u should get it..the price right now i think i seen yesterday was for like 24.99 so thats not too bad, also theirs an editor on this site that makes it even better..check it out

CloudStrife7x
02-09-2012, 07:30 AM

i agree with red hulk that this one is better IMO, there are only two generations this time around so you only change characters once from the initial characters, not like the first game where you change characters 4 times lol

Silverpat
02-12-2012, 08:35 AM
Does the combat move faster? It feels like the battles take forever in the 1st.

CloudStrife7x
02-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Does the combat move faster? It feels like the battles take forever in the 1st.

it was faster too me, especially when starting the battle your characters show on the screen much faster then the first one