PDA

View Full Version : [News] New Trials Fusion screenshots show track editor, multiplayer, hoverships

THUMBS
02-26-2014, 05:22 PM
The game is "a magnificent fusion of the proven, no-frills Trials formula based on ultra-addictive competition with the cutting edge of graphics and social networking", apparently. Notice how they worked the word "fusion" into the description there. Cunning as foxes, these blurb writers.

What would you like in the new Trials? I think the option to randomly generate a track would be fun. Thanks for passing these on, lifelower.
In the grim darkness of the far future, there can be only suicidal bike stunts
Some people look to the future and see prosperity, the advance of science and buildings comprised entirely of chrome. Others look to the future and see global energy shortages, famine and war. And Redlynx? Redlynx looks to the future and sees bikes. All the bikes. Enough bikes to stretch to the moon and back. Come to think of it, a lunar landing episode would make a great addition to the tracklist in the forthcoming Trials Fusion.

New pics for the game have been released on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Who knows - maybe we'll have more to say on the subject later?

"Welcome to the next generation of Trials!" beams the product listing. "With its glimmering vision of what our future holds were technology and nature to co-exist, combined with today's most exciting and popular motorsport, Trials Fusion has retained and enhanced the essential features from its best-selling, critically acclaimed predecessors, Trials Evolution and Trials HD."
this one game i cant wait for

Bloodv2
02-26-2014, 07:23 PM
I myself have always been a fan for the "trails" series. I like the option of making your own tracks and possibly sharing them. I think that is a nice addition and would change the pace for many like it did in HD. Either way always a game I can go to and always enjoy.

THUMBS
02-26-2014, 07:27 PM
I myself have always been a fan for the "trails" series. I like the option of making your own tracks and possibly sharing them. I think that is a nice addition and would change the pace for many like it did in HD. Either way always a game I can go to and always enjoy.
hi ju7st uploaded video in youtube so you can have a proper look at it :]

ModEnthusiast
03-02-2014, 02:28 AM
Thanks for the info, cant wait to play this

THUMBS
03-02-2014, 02:37 AM
thanks m8 i love the trials games. they are awesome cant wait my self

thegutta
03-02-2014, 08:55 AM
Honestly I don't know what it is you guys find in this game I try it ones then never again lol