PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls Skyrim Dead Space Armours

devilswarchild
03-11-2014, 09:29 PM
http://youtu.be/qxQ6EB_403Y

ok first off i just wanna say that i did not create these suits but the guy who did gave me permission to upload them wherever i could so that more people could download them and use them.

secondly the only way to get these installed is to use nexus mod manager to install them for you.

thirdly in order to get the suits in game you have to craft them at a forge ( doesnt matter which one) plus you must have the appropriate black smithing perks (maxed out is generally a good idea)

the maker of the suits youtube name is Weltvolk (moderators please dont remove this name bc it is the name of these files creator. i have his name mentioned out of respect to him and his talents) if you'd like to thank him for making the suits.

ill see if it will let me post the rest of the files lol

ill upload the other 9 suit files when it will let me.

oh and these suit mods will not interfere with any other mods as far as i have noticed and are friendly with the skyrim DLC's

i guess im going to have to rank up or something or another to get my file upload limit to increase so i can post the rest of the files

thank you very much i try

new files uploaded

here are some screenshots i took of a few of the suits

scorpionnet
03-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Thanks for offering the opportunity of getting this great armor, it will be definitely helpful to those that want something different

devilswarchild
03-12-2014, 02:52 AM
no problem and i just got more of his newer armours and plan to upload when i have more file upload space lol dont forget to hit the thanks/like buttons respectively lol

ok dead space 2 plasma cutter has been uploaded. if anyone has a dead space related request for skyrim pc ill be happy to forward it along for you :)

my my my the replies are coming in super slowly..... lol

ok i just uploaded some more mods :)

scorpionnet
03-12-2014, 09:24 PM
ok i just uploaded some more mods :)

Great....more choices now, Thanks

devilswarchild
03-12-2014, 10:24 PM
you are very welcome

oh and once i get the rest uploaded there will be a total of 26 choices of suit and helms total until he makes new ones ive requested 3 suits to be made but will have to wait and see if he makes them or not.

scorpionnet
03-13-2014, 04:35 AM
It is more detailed now watching the video....they looks fabulous, once again Thanks. Great job

devilswarchild
03-13-2014, 06:16 AM
yall are very welcome im just glad i could bring them here :)

thegutta
03-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Great share warchild to bad I'm not a PC gamers but the ones the are they gonna love it :)

devilswarchild
03-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Great share warchild to bad I'm not a PC gamers but the ones the are they gonna love it :)

i play skyrim on steam lol

screenshots have been uploaded

just bumping the thread so people can find it a little easier

hmmm i wonder why im not getting many comments in this thread seeing as of last check had 710 views