PDA

View Full Version : Kindom Hearts only for ps major sadness

jaycuhb
06-13-2011, 10:24 PM
So i LOVE this game but too bad i only have a 360 T_T

CloudStrife7x
06-13-2011, 10:29 PM
So i LOVE this game but too bad i only have a 360 T_T

i know what u mean i hate that they havent made one the ps3 at least, they could make it awesome

Emerald Lance
06-14-2011, 01:11 AM
I doubt Kingdom Hearts 3 will see a 360 release, either. Though, it might be possible, since Final Fantasy has had a few 360 games on it, and Kingdom Hearts has games on systems that aren't owned by SONY, so who knows.

06-14-2011, 02:33 AM
there has been many rumors about it comming to the 360 what are you talking about and its not a sony exclusive or anything as those greedy fat backs would say MONEY MONEY MONEY! ( meaning the more money the better I.e put it on any console they can)

obiekachobie
06-14-2011, 03:03 AM
My wife would sell my soul in a heartbeat for a kingdom hearts to come out on the 360. Ill be keeping my fingers crossed!

Emerald Lance
06-16-2011, 11:18 PM
there has been many rumors about it comming to the 360 what are you talking about and its not a sony exclusive or anything as those greedy fat backs would say MONEY MONEY MONEY! ( meaning the more money the better I.e put it on any console they can)
Rumors, and nothing more; every big title sees baseless rumors like these, no exceptions. While it isn't impossible for KH3 to be on 360, it is highly unlikely. It might (MIGHT) be released for the Wii U, seeing as half the KH games have been released on a Nintendo system, but both major number games were for PS2, so even then it is unlikely for a Wii U release, if nothing more than for the integrity of it all (game companies are weird like that). While there isn't any paperwork that says Square CAN'T release it for 360, I highly doubt they will.

CloudStrife7x
06-16-2011, 11:27 PM
Rumors, and nothing more; every big title sees baseless rumors like these, no exceptions. While it isn't impossible for KH3 to be on 360, it is highly unlikely. It might (MIGHT) be released for the Wii U, seeing as half the KH games have been released on a Nintendo system, but both major number games were for PS2, so even then it is unlikely for a Wii U release, if nothing more than for the integrity of it all (game companies are weird like that). While there isn't any paperwork that says Square CAN'T release it for 360, I highly doubt they will.

No dont kill the rumor it still has a change, lol, but your probably right i would settle for having it on wii u or ps3, i dont like ds/psp ones, not sure why just dont, but i loved the main ones on ps2

Renegade
06-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Either way, I have a 360 and PS3, so whatever the outcome I'm sorted :D

Emerald Lance
06-17-2011, 12:01 AM
I would totally buy a PS3 for Kingdom Hearts 3. Unless they don't put Rinoa in it, in which case Kingdom Hearts is dead to me...

jmg28662
06-17-2011, 12:20 AM
One solution to all your problems...get a PS3.

longy999
06-17-2011, 12:25 AM
The first one was good and the second one was absolutely awesome. I'm hoping for a 360 release but I'm not gonna hold my breath, been toying with the idea of getting a pS3 anyways so wouldn't really matter either way.

voidmage09
06-17-2011, 01:02 AM
what taken them so long to rel 3the one allrdy

Emerald Lance
06-17-2011, 01:35 AM
what taken them so long to rel 3the one allrdy
Side stories. I don't care what any KH fans say, those are side stories. But yeah, they wanna lead up to a complex final ending against the bad guys, so they're complicating it up with all the side stories first.

What I hope for more than anything is a multi-disk game! Can you imagine, with as much space as a blue-ray disk can hold, a 3 disk Kingdom Hearts game? Hellz to the yes!

Kakeh
06-17-2011, 02:52 AM
It is highly unlikely it will go to 360. here is why:

360 and PS3 have a generally different cored game typs. PS3 have more RPGs. mainly more JRPGs. At the very least more for Sony in general

Square Enix builds its RPGs areound the Japanese fanbases. Most Japanese have a PS3 over a 360 easilly. PSPs are also highly used there. DS games were very popular too. Nintendo got handheld releases because those Japanese love the Nintendo handhelds. They are usually the highest selling systems there. much of the time anyway

360s have lower sales in Japan compared to them.

FF13 was an exception and trust me from what I saw, it didn't do that well on 360. All my gamestops have stacks of used copies and still have several new copies in stock while the PS3 stock is MUCH less.. And otherwise Square usually has little desire to release on 360s for FFs and KH. My point is this: Japan comes first for Square. If the think it would be not beneficial to produce it for 360, because honestly the Japanese lean much more towards Sony. Most who owned a PS2 for the first two games also have a PS3/PSP or both. I am not saying thereis absolutely no chance, but the chance is low. Especially since KH is one of those hit or miss titles among the general audiences outside of Japan. Only certain types of Gamers like it let alone love it. They believe they save money by going the safe route and going Nintendo and Sony since the general 360 audience, got the 360 for specific types of games and experience

Now what could happen is that Square crew you over by putting it on the Vita XD

Logan
06-17-2011, 04:42 AM
I doubt it will be called Kingdom Hearts 3 Seeing as there has been 6 kingdom hearts games. But I Have a ps3 and 360 so I'm Prepared too.

star^
06-18-2011, 01:03 AM
Might still be called kingdom hearts 3 since the others are spinoffs.
The psp game is set before kingdom hearts (1) and the 1st on DS is a spinoff with characters Roxas and Axel. And the 2nd on DS is from between kingdom hearts 1 and 2 as far as i know.
I guess they wil call it something fancy, but it would still be "kingdom hearts 3" none the less.

Zetsuei
06-18-2011, 03:23 AM
I have both systems for the soul reason that i hated the fact of exclusives so im good and I wonder what the battle setup will be like because i took a liking to the one in BBS

tab931
06-18-2011, 09:48 AM
what if im broke and live in a box mansion :-l

CloudStrife7x
06-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Side stories. I don't care what any KH fans say, those are side stories. But yeah, they wanna lead up to a complex final ending against the bad guys, so they're complicating it up with all the side stories first.

What I hope for more than anything is a multi-disk game! Can you imagine, with as much space as a blue-ray disk can hold, a 3 disk Kingdom Hearts game? Hellz to the yes!

that would be sick if it were a 3 disk ps3 game, would be one of the longest games but badass and awesome

Captain Waddler Dee
06-23-2011, 09:53 PM
To be fair, Kingdom Hearts is such a stretched series that any remaining plotline that has to do with the keyblade is now just pointless. Mind you, I loved the first few games, but after it started to be replayed on every system and it's grandmother; after being on the Nintendo Gameboy Advance, the Nintendo Dual Screen, the Playstation 2, the Playstation Portable, and Playstation 3; I think it's time to make an end-all game and put a series to rest. You'd think Sora would be like 20 by now; going by the amount of time he spends adventuring. That aside, it was a fine series for it's time. It's inception was a music video that was closely followed by the Final Fantasy X introduction music video in popularity. It had decent gameplay; but never really evolved beyond slash, magic, item system it began with, even with the card games it made for the smaller portables. Hopefully, it can end with a bang instead of a whimper and a declining fanbase.

Emerald Lance
06-23-2011, 10:58 PM
It is highly unlikely it will go to 360. here is why:

360 and PS3 have a generally different cored game typs. PS3 have more RPGs. mainly more JRPGs. At the very least more for Sony in general

Square Enix builds its RPGs areound the Japanese fanbases. Most Japanese have a PS3 over a 360 easilly. PSPs are also highly used there. DS games were very popular too. Nintendo got handheld releases because those Japanese love the Nintendo handhelds. They are usually the highest selling systems there. much of the time anyway

360s have lower sales in Japan compared to them.

FF13 was an exception and trust me from what I saw, it didn't do that well on 360. All my gamestops have stacks of used copies and still have several new copies in stock while the PS3 stock is MUCH less.. And otherwise Square usually has little desire to release on 360s for FFs and KH. My point is this: Japan comes first for Square. If the think it would be not beneficial to produce it for 360, because honestly the Japanese lean much more towards Sony. Most who owned a PS2 for the first two games also have a PS3/PSP or both. I am not saying thereis absolutely no chance, but the chance is low. Especially since KH is one of those hit or miss titles among the general audiences outside of Japan. Only certain types of Gamers like it let alone love it. They believe they save money by going the safe route and going Nintendo and Sony since the general 360 audience, got the 360 for specific types of games and experience

Now what could happen is that Square crew you over by putting it on the Vita XD
Could not have put that better myself. Well said. (And Square WOULD put the final game to a long running series on a system that nobody wants...)

Renegade
06-23-2011, 11:25 PM
They confirmed that the title would be Kingdom Hearts 3, and also referenced to the ending of KH2 (Letter from King Mickey in the bottle on Destiny Islands) in the KH: Re-Coded game, The other "spin-offs" are basically prequels to the events before Kingdom Hearts 2, For example, How the keyblade war started, what it was all about, Why Roxas looks so similar to Ven (BBS) and where the side-story characters fit into the storyline, You can't say Sora should be like 20 now, As that would be false. The other games are just filler.

Captain Waddler Dee
06-24-2011, 05:20 AM
They confirmed that the title would be Kingdom Hearts 3, and also referenced to the ending of KH2 (Letter from King Mickey in the bottle on Destiny Islands) in the KH: Re-Coded game, The other "spin-offs" are basically prequels to the events before Kingdom Hearts 2, For example, How the keyblade war started, what it was all about, Why Roxas looks so similar to Ven (BBS) and where the side-story characters fit into the storyline, You can't say Sora should be like 20 now, As that would be false. The other games are just filler.

While I understand the sequence of the games; you'd think after so many, that Sora would have at least stemmed the tide of Darkness. It seems with every forceful push, it comes back harder. My problem is the series will probably have another four or five sequels before the fanbase nearly completely disperses. I just hope it ends on a high note rather than a whimper like Jak & Daxter did.... :(