PDA

View Full Version : Dark Souls 2 Full Legit 1K Save Set

bcool2k
04-14-2014, 06:41 PM
**PLEASE NOTE THESE SAVES WERE CREATED WITH THE BLACK ARMOR PRE ORDER DLC INSTALLED. ALTHOUGH I HAVE TESTED THEM ON TWO ACCOUNTS BOTH WITH/WITHOUT DLC AND ALL LOAD/UNLOCK JUST FINE**

Okay guys I'm back with my Second Full Legit 1K Save Set. I just first wanted to thank you for all the Likes/Rep+ on my South Park TSOT Save Set

I really appreciate all the support and continue to look forward to your feedback on all my sets in the future. As with South Park i really do encourage everyone to play this game all the way through at least once. It can be a VERY punishing yet EXTREMELY rewarding experience. I spent all week Creating, Correcting, and Testing these saves.

Please NOTE these Saves would NOT have been possible without each of the following people:

They each deserve a ton of credit for the construction of this Save Set. First off, I must thank Idolhands88 for creating the original Dark Souls 2 Save Editor V1. I also must thank XPG Member and Mod XPGOByto for creating the latest Save Editor V13c. Excellent work. Also XPG Member Deathnotel for creating an excellent MODDED Starter Save using these save editors. Most importantly i must thank XPG Member Vrilya. He did an absolutely fantastic Mini Save Set for this game and helped to lay the groundwork for the construction of this entire set. He was absolutely essential in the completion of this set. There were some saves from his original set that were just NOT at the proper location or had no description whatsoever on what u needed to do. I simply made them closer to the required objective so that they are very easy to understand and follow, even if you have NEVER played this game before . Therefore nearly all of these saves are just a refinement of his original work , with his permission of course, to make things as easy as possible for the player to unlock the Achievements properly.

Please do NOT Post/Share this without asking my permission. This set has all Achievement Gamesaves necessary to earn 1000gs with detailed txt files on how to earn each Achievement in the game very easily with minimal effort.

Please READ the included INSTRUCTIONS/ORDER for these Saves and I promise this will unlock all 1000gs in legit order on a fresh Account. Please NOTE the Order is VERY deliberate as this game requires several playthroughs or lots of PVP to unlock any of the Learn all Spells Achievements. DO NOT under any circumstances pick up any items off the ground of Purchase any Spells/Equipment unless instructed. Doing so will pop the All Spells Achievements out of order. I have included individual saves to minimize this problem for you. I take NO Responsibility for the Achievements popping out of order and recommend u test them on a dummy account first. I sincerely want this to be the ONE and ONLY Save Set that you will ever need for this Excellent game.

*All CREDIT TO bcool2k, Idolhands88, XPGObyto , Deathnotel, and Vrilya.

(Many Thanks to FromSoftware, Namco Bandai and their Creative Teams)

As always DONT forget to Rehash and Resign with your IDs.
I suggest using Horizon.

I hope you Enjoy and Good Luck:) I look forward to your continued feedback and support.

Please REP+ LIKE as these Save Sets take ALOT of time and hard work to do properly.

Mediafire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2er0klpa71aia40/Dark+Souls+2+1k+Save+Set.rar

legend1212
04-14-2014, 06:58 PM
i would love to download this but it seems your link seems to be sending me to an error page saying please fix problems so if you can please write the whole link down please you get propers I liked and rep+ just wanna know if anything is wrong from your end or mine please double check please ty

scorpionnet
04-14-2014, 07:05 PM
Thanks for your effort and bringing a wonderful save, but I am also having problem with the links you provided, just getting: This webpage is not available, please fix that and once again Thanks

bcool2k
04-14-2014, 07:21 PM
Try it now it appears the URL link was cut off before. They should both work fine now thanks for the feedback!! Hope u enjoy.

scorpionnet
04-14-2014, 09:20 PM
Thanks for fixing it, I just downloaded it. I will post here back my opinion about it when I use it.

CloudStrife7x
04-14-2014, 10:15 PM
great share bcool2k, im sure others will find these useful :)

THUMBS
04-14-2014, 11:17 PM
bcool2k. great upload

legend1212
04-15-2014, 01:24 AM
thanks much better and kudos for the share bro

bobsandbag
04-16-2014, 05:17 PM
This is great, saved me so much work!

TyrantKing
04-21-2014, 07:26 AM
I want to download it...but I got 33/38, I think I can be legit for the last 5.

bcool2k
04-24-2014, 02:33 AM
I want to download it...but I got 33/38, I think I can be legit for the last 5.

Haha I feel ya thats the great thing about doing save sets such as these. You can do as much or little of it as u want on your own and still look legit. It's a great game enjoy. Thanks for all the feedback. I'm really glad people are enjoying it!!

McMahon007
04-27-2014, 10:50 AM
many thanks

MrClip26
04-27-2014, 09:21 PM
these will most def come in handy. thank you.

thatruth
05-01-2014, 05:09 AM
awesome save set

PaperPanda
05-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Finally I can finish these last 3 achievements >_>

frogface30
05-04-2014, 09:48 AM
thank you for your work :)

JaySonX
05-29-2014, 04:24 PM
Many thanks for the set, however, the spells saves do not load, at least not for me. Any chances of uploading a working set of the last four cheevos? Either way, thanks.

bcool2k
06-05-2014, 04:29 PM
All of my saves have been tested on several dummy accounts by several users. They should all work just fine but if u still need spells then i suggest u load up one of the saves near the end of the game simply buying or picking up one of each spell type will pop the other respective spell saves. Try it out and let me know the results thanks for the feedback.

Destro
06-21-2014, 12:25 AM
Doesnt work anymore for me. Do the calibrations ruin it?

undeadutah
06-23-2014, 09:42 AM
First off! Great save set, I'm certain this will provide much use to the masses!

alrighty, The four saves holding the achievements for the spells; these can be injected into my account just fine, then i load the game up, select my flash drive as the storage and it won't load, it just offers to create a new game for me, any ideas?

Ta ;)

bcool2k
06-29-2014, 06:07 AM
Doesnt work anymore for me. Do the calibrations ruin it?

No the calibrations should NOT ruin these saves they have been tested working using Horizon on multiple dummy accounts.

bcool2k
06-29-2014, 06:10 AM
First off! Great save set, I'm certain this will provide much use to the masses!

alrighty, The four saves holding the achievements for the spells; these can be injected into my account just fine, then i load the game up, select my flash drive as the storage and it won't load, it just offers to create a new game for me, any ideas?

Ta ;)

No idea try just rehashing and resigning using Horizon. If all u need to unlock are the all various spells achievments. I have been told u can use any of my max items saves included in this set and just buy/find one of each spell type and they will pop. Tested and confirmed working using my saves. Please let me know what u find out good luck and thanks for the feedback:)

shiro
06-29-2014, 09:48 AM
Thank you so much

bcool2k
07-10-2014, 06:05 AM
Thank you so much

You are VERY welcome thanks again for the feedback. Did anyone else have issues popping any of the spell achievements because they all are still working for me on dummy accounts.

McMahon007
07-13-2014, 03:30 PM
Thank you very much for the work

HenryHCallaway
07-13-2014, 11:05 PM
Thanks, this is awesome.

bangboogey
07-16-2014, 01:45 PM
Thank you sir. I would also like to thank Idolhands88 and XPG Members XPGOByto, Deathnotel, and Vrilya. This WILL come in handy. I appreciate your efforts.

JaySonX
08-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Many thanks for the set, however, the spells saves do not load, at least not for me. Any chances of uploading a working set of the last four cheevos? Either way, thanks.

I figured out why it was not working for me at the time. I completely forgot that there was a similar issue with the first Dark Souls saves. I will explain below.

In order for the saves to work properly you must only RESIGN the saves - DO NOT REHASH them as they will corrupt since Dark Souls uses its own hashing system.
If you just resign the saves they will work flawlessly.

Saying that I would like to thank the author/s of this save set again. MANY THANKS! ^L^

Calintz20
08-30-2014, 01:24 AM
Thanks for the save.

shiro
02-28-2015, 12:52 PM
thank you so much for share

sinkdark
05-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Muito Obrigado Funciona 100%.

bobsandbag
05-08-2015, 02:28 PM
This will be perfect, thank you!

cloelea
06-11-2015, 05:53 AM
tried to resign these saves on horizon but it says on the dark souls ii menu that these saves failed to load

JackBuck
09-17-2015, 05:55 AM
Has anyone got these to work. When I load any of the Spell saves either the chests are already open or there is no item. For example when I load the master of hex save the "Whisper of Despair" spell is already in my inventory and there is no item to pick up. thank for any help

Xillll
09-22-2015, 12:56 AM
Thanks a lot, you did a great job!

tublodite
09-26-2015, 07:11 PM
great share, thanks

ouwenhao
12-26-2015, 05:29 AM
great share