PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live sales: Halo 4, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, LEGO games discounted

THUMBS
04-29-2014, 05:08 PM
A triple whammy of Lucas licenses, plus some Spring savings
Will I end this article with an Indiana Jones quote, or a Star Wars quote? Eek, the indecision is killing me. Hilarious movie references are smashing together in my head, like two warring armies in the Lord of the Rings. Oh dang, now I've introduced Tolkien to the mix. Look, why don't you go ahead and ponder the latest Xbox Live Deals of the Week while I get my affairs in order.

The full list of discounts is right over here. If you're picking up Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, consider acquiring a bunch of DLC mission packs on the cheap while you're at it. Sharp-eyed NeoGAF sorts point out that Halo 4 and (in the US) The Force Unleashed 2 have also been discounted.
14780Deals of the Week aside, there's a Spring sale which covers Just Dance 4, Killer Is Dead and Shadowrun - it's available to Gold subscribers and non-Gold subscribers alike.Both deals run till 5th May, aka next Tuesday. Are you planning to take advantage? Oh, and are these the droids you're looking for?

Crimi Martin
04-29-2014, 06:23 PM
What are you Tolkien about¿ Will definitely pick up Killer Is Dead and ogle some ladies in it, and maybe the Indiana Jones Lego games.
I've already got all the other titles.