PDA

View Full Version : Are there ANY sp games besides Thief and Infamous Second Son???

ShangTsung
05-04-2014, 01:54 PM
And yes i know.. the other stuff has campaigns but their so short its not even worth it, even Second Son was short as sh!t and a complete let down and it WAS sp, and Thief is just boring as balls!
are there ANY other sp games out on it other than the lame ass psn games? and don't mention Outlast, you can't even attack on it.. i'm talking ACTION games of any kind.
seriously starting to think both next gen consoles are a waste of money, cause xb1 more less has the same line up say for that Rise Rome or whatever game which everyone has told me sucks ass.. and the graphics of these consoles ain't got sh!t on my 360 from what i've seen so far on ps4, in fact i'm almost certain last gen consoles could easily handle their games, anybody else wondering if maybe these systems are also a total ripoff? cause i gotta say after looking at Skyrim for 360 "i've recently gone back to playing it after beating the only 2 sp games i found on ps4" on an HD then seeing the supposed super graphics sh!t from Thief and Infamous on ps4 it don't look no different!! sure as hell don't look no better! just sayin..
:003:

CloudStrife7x
05-04-2014, 02:47 PM
this is why i told others before when they asked me if they should get next gen consoles to wait till more games come out, i personally regret getting the xbox one, haven't even turned it on in weeks lol, i am loving the ps4 since Final Fantasy XIV(mmo) came out, way better then the ps3 version, as for other sp games the only other game is Assassin's Creed IV which you may have already played on 360, the next sp games i know about coming out are Watch Dogs and Bound by Flame, im not getting either one though, i was going to get Watch Dogs but i have ps3 games i have coming out that i would rather play lol

ShangTsung
05-07-2014, 10:24 PM
this is why i told others before when they asked me if they should get next gen consoles to wait till more games come out, i personally regret getting the xbox one, haven't even turned it on in weeks lol, i am loving the ps4 since Final Fantasy XIV(mmo) came out, way better then the ps3 version, as for other sp games the only other game is Assassin's Creed IV which you may have already played on 360, the next sp games i know about coming out are Watch Dogs and Bound by Flame, im not getting either one though, i was going to get Watch Dogs but i have ps3 games i have coming out that i would rather play lol
only one other huh? well thanks for trying m8.. and i have played AC4 already, its sp is just another short campaign cause its mostly based on its online mode, see.. THIS is my problem with todays gaming, WAYYYYYYYY too much emphasis on multiplayer! i am beyond sick of it!!! i just wish that more videogame companies would start taking into consideration the fact that NOT EVERY GAMER likes multiplayer.. me? i think its the most boring, bullshit, repetitive excuse for videogame entertainment thats ever existed, i hate it! and the fact that its starting to push sp games out of the way infuriates me so much i just wanna punch every CoD fanboy i see in the jaw.. its not fair!!