PDA

View Full Version : XBOX360 Trinity Slim 16747 including 500GB External HD & much more Full package Cheap

DelBoy
05-19-2014, 01:07 PM
SELLING AS I NOW HAVE MOVED TO PS4 (and loving it lol)

xxXENOPIRATExx
05-19-2014, 05:07 PM
why such a low price?

Original Boss
05-19-2014, 05:30 PM
I would buy this if I had the money looks like a great deal

xxXENOPIRATExx
05-19-2014, 05:33 PM
I would buy this if I had the money looks like a great deal

depending on my tuition status, i might be able to buy this tomorrow. i would definitely pay for overseas shipping too.

Original Boss
05-19-2014, 05:37 PM
depending on my tuition status, i might be able to buy this tomorrow. i would definitely pay for overseas shipping too.

Go for it, I already have a JTAG system, but if I had the money I would still buy this as like I said before it's a great deal good luck on your purchase!

DelBoy
05-19-2014, 11:29 PM
I would buy this if I had the money looks like a great deal thanks yeah im so happy with my ps4 its just been sitting here since it came out i have no need for it anymore thanks for interest :)

im so busy with work and my new born son i dont have time for making trainers and modding now, i'll still be doing stuff but just not as much it took up all my time.

I have sent to USA before it is quite expensive last time i sent a console it was console only and cost around £50 i would goes half's with you or help a little if its really something your interested in but be mindful its not cheap, but i didn't put it up for too much as id rather someone else enjoy it rather than it just sit there collecting dust lol

You'll love it if you do, a lot of time and energy has gon into making it a great RGH, everything is set up so many trainer, emu, app, games etc even about 28GB of dlc is on the usb stick and a few xbox original games just for a laugh on internal HD

i'll always be around to help with any support you need if you unsure how to do anything but like i said straight out of the box its set up perfect for me and i kind off have OCD lol so everything is perfect lol, i even spend ages making sure stuff like apps and emulators etc have covers lol and icons

im really busy with my new born he's only 4 days old and work so if i dont reply straight away dont worry

and thanks for the interest :)

Hi Xenop let me know if you have any interest in it else i may put it on ebay if theres none, thank you :)