PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Phantasy Star Universe Demo in their download history? Must have GOLD XBL

Renegade
06-21-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm looking for someone who has downloaded Phantasy Star Universe Demo at some point on their marketplace download history. I ask that they post in this thread!

CloudStrife7x
06-21-2011, 04:45 PM
i thought i had it but i looked through my marketplace history and only have the phantasy star universe - online multiplayer open beta, unless that is the one u mean, also i am a gold xbl member

Renegade
06-21-2011, 05:57 PM
i thought i had it but i looked through my marketplace history and only have the phantasy star universe - online multiplayer open beta, unless that is the one u mean, also i am a gold xbl memberThat is the one yes, Would you mind if I recover your profile? so I can download it on my xbox, and my girlfriend's xbox so we can play it? Because it's no longer on the XBL maarketplace.

CloudStrife7x
06-21-2011, 06:13 PM
That is the one yes, Would you mind if I recover your profile? so I can download it on my xbox, and my girlfriend's xbox so we can play it? Because it's no longer on the XBL maarketplace.

okay want me to pm u my email and password

Renegade
06-21-2011, 06:15 PM
okay want me to pm u my email and passwordUnless you want your info displayed all over the internet XD then yes that would be a great idea, Thanks dude i appreciate it :D

CloudStrife7x
06-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Unless you want your info displayed all over the internet XD then yes that would be a great idea, Thanks dude i appreciate it :D

not a problem just got done pm u

Ravanofdarkness
06-21-2011, 06:37 PM
Hate to mention this but the Online Servers for the Demo are shutdown since March 7th, 2011.

Edward, a Sega GM, posted a notice on the Sega forums announcing that the Phantasy Star Universe Xbox 360 Demo servers will be shutdown permanently on March 7th. The reasons cited for shutting down the demo servers include the feasibility of maintaining the servers and the staff's desire to focus on the full version of the game. Demo players are encouraged to purchase the full version of the game from Microsoft Games on Demand and take advantage of the free Ambition of the Illuminus upgrade. At the moment, no official events have been planned in anticipation of the shutdown.

Having been online for 1,606 days (4 years, 4 months, and 22 days), the sudden shutdown of the demo servers does come as a surprise. Still, the demo version are hardly representative of the current state of the full game. Having never been updated, the demo version represents the highly restricted, unpolished launch version of Phantasy Star Universe from 2006. Even though occasional events were held on the demo servers during the first year, it has received little formal attention since then.

Renegade
06-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Hate to mention this but the Online Servers for the Demo are shutdown since March 7th, 2011.Ahh I see, Didn't know, thanks for the heads up Ravan :)

Ravanofdarkness
06-21-2011, 08:49 PM
Ahh I see, Didn't know, thanks for the heads up Ravan :)

No problem, i wish they would let you buy the Hunters License with Mircosoft Points intead of a Credit Card. :/

Insane JIC
06-21-2011, 11:50 PM
Hate to mention this but the Online Servers for the Demo are shutdown since March 7th, 2011.

Lol thanks for the info I was about to download it again.