PDA

View Full Version : [News] New Afro Samurai game on the way to Xbox One

THUMBS
06-26-2014, 11:18 AM
Nothing personal. It's just revenge
The gods are kind: a new Afro Samurai game is on the way to "next gen consoles" and PC, care of Redacted Studios and Versus Evil, publisher of bonkers orbital house-building sim Habitat. New to Afro Samurai? It's an anime franchise in which a sword-wielding Clint Eastwood-alike fights demon cowboys, cyborgs and warrior monks. Both the main character and his mysterious ninja accomplice are voiced by Samuel L. Jackson. Now that I have your complete and full attention, let's talk specifics.

According to a press release, "this upcoming third person action adventure includes an original storyline, new playable characters, and improved special moves and combos which firmly establishes the franchise as the undisputed leader in dynamic dismemberment." It supports co-op, and features a playable Kuma. He'd be the crying, half-robot man in the teddy-bear mask. Look, nobody said any of it had to make sense.15224
The original Afro Samurai game for Xbox 360 was published by Atari, and wasn't particularly good. Hopefully, the introduction of a new developer will help the franchise realise its potential.

We'll have more for you soon. Thanks, Polygon.

Original Boss
06-26-2014, 11:37 AM
Hell yeah time to slice and dice some bitches!

CloudStrife7x
06-26-2014, 03:34 PM
i cant believe they are actually making another one, i will definitely be on the look out for it :)