PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to see this made for xbox 360?

Idlehands88
06-23-2011, 07:25 AM
I found this on ign.com today, and I think I'm in love! I have been waiting since Fallout 3 for this lol:

Fallout Online!!!!
http://media.gamestats.com/gg/image/object/872/872157/Fallout-Online-ver2_PCboxart_160w.jpg
http://pc.ign.com/objects/872/872157.html

Sadly knowing gaysoft they won't allow it to be on the 360 because of the monthly fees... But I think I would die if they did :eh:

Original Boss
06-23-2011, 07:31 AM
I remember hearing something a very long time ago that they would be making some sort of online game like fallout and it was for the xbox 360 i believe if it ever happens i guess it would be pretty good but i would not play it as if it has graphics like fallout then im not getting it it feels so low quality and the controls are poorly made but with skryim or what ever its called that looks excellent graphic wise

Captain Waddler Dee
06-23-2011, 09:42 PM
You know that if Fallout Online were something to be added to the series genre; that Xbox 360 would possibly allow you to play courtesy of Gold Membership because the Fallout series is extremely and undeniably popular. It has a huge following, at least a library's worth of fanfiction, and not to mention I get to shoot people in the butt with my Sawed Off Shotgun. Really wish they'd add that to the V.A.T.s. Lol, aaaaaaaaaaand below-the-belt shot! >:P

Patricio89
06-26-2011, 03:49 AM
How much do you think it would cost monthly?? Hahaha shooting across a wasteland with thousands of other players well that would be nice!!!

Idlehands88
06-26-2011, 04:52 AM
How much do you think it would cost monthly?? Hahaha shooting across a wasteland with thousands of other players well that would be nice!!!

Probably the same as all other MMO's $10-$15 CAD.

Paprika
06-30-2011, 02:19 PM
Dunno how it will work with VATS i'm guessing something like how Dead eye was used in Red Dead Redemption but since VATS works via percentage I don't think it will work that well unless it automatically calculates the odds and its too bad if its a miss

eviljasonn
06-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Sounds cool. But most likely just end up on pc if they have monthly cost. But would be realy cool to see this on the 360. I'd buy it.

wilsondtm
07-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Fallout is one of my favorite game series & this sounds cool for online but hopefully they would make it for Xbox 360 as well coz I'm definitely will buy it.

Insane JIC
07-01-2011, 09:29 PM
They're are currently on dispute interplay vs Bethesda, you can read all about it on the fallout wiki.
Basically Bethesda doesn't want interplay (former owner of fallout) to use anything related to fallout: The name, items, the vault boy etc.

If this game its ever release it will never be available to consoles, Because it will breach the contract between Bethesda and interplay.

sparten253
07-10-2011, 04:34 AM
I think this would be one of the greatest things ever but there are to many bugs to work out and i feel to have a smooth multiplayer you would have to take out many features of the original game.

uber210
07-20-2011, 05:00 PM
I'm personally waiting for skyrim myself. If fallout online had graphics like skyrim i would definitely buy it.

azulthewise
07-29-2011, 06:26 PM
That or add multiplayer to the elder scrolls >..> skyrim with drop in/out co-op yes please! Anyways this would be awesome but I see a lot that could go wrong, added to the fact that I can't see the main story really calling out to mmo players.

Dragonx13
08-01-2011, 02:21 AM
I was so disappointed to find out that it's not going to be on the 360. I really enjoyed Fallout 3 and New Vegas, so I was hoping for something like this. It just looks like people that enjoyed the game are going to have to get it for the PC.

HiTMaN II
09-15-2011, 07:41 AM
They're are currently on dispute interplay vs Bethesda, you can read all about it on the fallout wiki.
Basically Bethesda doesn't want interplay (former owner of fallout) to use anything related to fallout: The name, items, the vault boy etc.

If this game its ever release it will never be available to consoles, Because it will breach the contract between Bethesda and interplay.

If thats the case then that really sucks. Fallout online would be awesome. Could just imagine rolling around in a group and demolishing everyone. Guess that would be like WoW. Thought I heard at one point a long time ago that they were gunna try and bring World of Warcraft to xbox live?

knight8703
09-16-2011, 01:57 AM
if they make this for 360 it would be the hottness

Numerisch
09-16-2011, 02:59 PM
wow very nice. Fallout Online. Fallout New Vegas were very cool. But have many many bugs

Sancho Villa
09-19-2011, 09:07 AM
If this is for real that would push me over the edge to buy the games for xbox 360. I tend to play games like these on the pc due to the many options i can do with the pc version.