PDA

View Full Version : Dungean Siege 3 Hardcore Save

doket
06-23-2011, 11:07 AM
this save is at the last save point on hardcore mode for people want to get complete game in hardcore mode achievement...

just load it, go ahead and kill the last boss, then some achievement will pop like kill last boss without need revive, complete game on hardcore and complete game with katarina. i have mod the equipment so all your status max and is hardly get kill. just resign/rehash to your id...

P.S: if u load up the save and invite 3 of friend to join, after killing the boss, achievement for complete game as 4 players will pop too.

slinkmunkee
06-23-2011, 01:16 PM
this save is at the last save point on hardcore mode for people want to get complete game in hardcore mode achievement...

just load it, go ahead and kill the last boss, then some achievement will pop like kill last boss without need revive, complete game on hardcore and complete game with katarina. i have mod the equipment so all your status max and is hardly get kill. just resign/rehash to your id...

P.S: if u load up the save and invite 3 of friend to join, after killing the boss, achievement for complete game as 4 players will pop too.

Is there anyway you can upload a save for each character with modded equipment from the first save point? I'm trying to mod reinharts orb attack to 9999, I change the values in hex editor and loaded the game save but it didn't show any change.

doket
06-23-2011, 03:09 PM
Is there anyway you can upload a save for each character with modded equipment from the first save point? I'm trying to mod reinharts orb attack to 9999, I change the values in hex editor and loaded the game save but it didn't show any change.

yes, i upload the save already

download: http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?3793-Dungeon-Siege-3-mod-save&p=21598#post21598

slinkmunkee
06-23-2011, 09:52 PM
You're awesome!!

FluxOmega
06-29-2011, 11:25 PM
Thank you SOO much! We finished the game on Hardcore in a four player party but the game glitched and only the host got the cheev. Thanks to you we all have it now...you're a star! :D

bklim
07-01-2011, 03:46 AM
oh wow...thanks man!!!! that save me hours of game time

blacksnight
07-01-2011, 08:06 AM
thanks for the save....

Gelladuga69
07-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Does this unlock anything in between?

gbjfrtswym
07-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Spent three hours trying to beat a boss on Hardcore at level 25... Thanks mate!

doket
07-02-2011, 05:22 AM
Does this unlock anything in between?

no, this dont unlock any achievements in between. it only unlock what i mention on the 1st post. this is save made fro ppl who dont want to beat the game twice...

hemlock
07-11-2011, 02:20 AM
worked like a charm thanks

Mr E Nygma
07-31-2011, 10:54 AM
Excuse me, may I ask how to transfer this .sav file from my pc to xbox. I tried converting a USB flash drive to a memory unit but this proved not to work. Is there any specific equipment I can purchase which you could post a link to?

Regards

Mr E Nygma

Mr E Nygma
07-31-2011, 11:16 AM
Excuse me, may I ask how to transfer this .sav file from my pc to xbox. I tried converting a USB flash drive to a memory unit but this proved not to work. Is there any specific equipment I can purchase which you could post a link to?

Regards

Mr E Nygma

Mr E Nygma
07-31-2011, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=Mr E Nygma;25704]Excuse me, may I ask how to transfer this .sav file from my pc to xbox. I tried converting a USB flash drive to a memory unit but this proved not to work. Is there any specific equipment I can purchase which you could post a link to?

Regards

Mr E Nygma

doket
07-31-2011, 01:01 PM

Regards

Mr E Nygma
is that your 1st time doing game saving? if it is, 1st you need your save file id. to do it, if you dont want to use harddisc then buy a usb and plug in to xbox 360 and creat it to usb memory drive, then copy your save to it then plug it in pc. to extract the save, there is many tool, u can use modio, 360revolution, le fluffie and many many other tool. you can find a tutorial for how to game saving here or google search it...

Mr E Nygma
07-31-2011, 01:30 PM
Thankyou for your response but no I am not hoping to mod my own saves.

I was hoping just to use the Dungeon Siege Hardocre .sav file you have posted.

How do I move this .sav from where it is saved on my computer to my xbox 360?

Should I use a USB stick and convert it to a memory unit? last time I did this didn't work.

I only want to move .sav files from PC > Xbox 360

Regards

Mr E Nygma

doket
08-01-2011, 05:27 AM
the one i mention above is not for mod your own save. it is for how to transfer the save to your xbox...
as you see, each game save of xbox got it own id. like my id is different then yours. you must know ur own id 1st...
here is the tutorial how to game save: http://www.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?91993-How-to-Insert-GameSaves-Profiles-Into-Your-HDD-PICS&
for using usb, it is more easy, just google search for modio then use it to open your usb and edit the id..., the step is like the link i show you...

TanzerX
01-21-2016, 09:54 PM
Thanks for this save!

I can't seem to be able to download it though...
EDIT: Nevermind, I had to update my password!

EDIT 2: It would seem as though this save is non-functioning. I'm not sure what the issue is, as I have managed to rehash and resign other modded Dungeon Siege 3 files.