PDA

View Full Version : Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

DJ XHUNTER
12-27-2010, 08:43 AM
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2010/354/995376_20101221_screen003.jpg
After a decade of waiting, iconic Marvel and Capcom characters join forces again in a re-envisioned team fighting game for a new generation. Fill the shoes of legendary characters from the most beloved franchises in entertainment as you battle in a living comic book brought to life in a VS. fighting game for the first time by Capcom MT
Framework.

XboxHunter199962 : The Graphics Looks Great :cool:
So I Wonder What You Guys Think Personally:)

Character List
Marvel characters Capcom characters
Captain America Albert Wesker
Deadpool Amaterasu
Doctor Doom Arthur
Dormammu Chris Redfield
Hulk Chun-Li
Iron Man Crimson Viper
Magneto Dante
M.O.D.O.K. Felicia
She-Hulk Jill Valentine
Shuma-Gorath1 Morrigan Aensland
Spider-Man Nathan Spencer
Storm Ryu
Super-Skrull Trish
Thor Tron Bonne
Wolverine Viewtiful Joe
X-23 Zero

Further Info
Game Release Date: Febuary 15 ,2011 Genere: Fighting
Price: 59.99 Publisher: Capcom
Consoles PS3 , Xbox360 Developer: Capcom

Raoh
12-27-2010, 08:29 PM
I just read earlier that the possible final boss fight is against Galactus. Thats gonna suck, lol.

badman112
12-28-2010, 01:28 AM
I still prefer the line up in part 2 most of these players are not that good.They should have added these new charecters on top with the older line up and also gave the others new moves and shed load of endings such as individual ones aswell as team ones.

Raoh
12-30-2010, 09:18 AM
Well, considering most of the new characters have never been played, I don't think its a fair assumption to call them not that good. I'm gonna wait to play them all until I decide the ones that aren't good or suck.

Creeative316
01-01-2011, 08:03 AM
that looks pretty badazz well im glad i got a offline jtagg for it :D

Krauser
01-03-2011, 09:28 AM
THIS GAME IS GONNA BE HOT !!!! CANT WAIT TO PLAY IT !!!!)
On the negative side, i dont like some characters from the Marvel Side, like Modok or Dormammu... i wish i could replace them with Gambit n Venom))) btw they are playable in MvC first games...i hope they include em in this one as well!!!

Emerald Lance
01-13-2011, 06:42 PM
No Sakura? Blasphemy!

Actually, judging by the fact that Akuma and Ken aren't on the list and the fact that they were unlockables in the Dreamcast version of MvC2, I'm going to guess that they're unlockable in this game as well. I don't remember if Sakura was an unlockable in MvC2, but I sure hope she is in this game; I can't play right without her by my side... ;_;

And I already got my team down, too: Captain America, Deadpool, and Morrigan. That is, unless Sakura ends up being in the game, then replace Morrigan with her. ^-^

Krauser
01-13-2011, 09:59 PM
No Sakura? Blasphemy!

Actually, judging by the fact that Akuma and Ken aren't on the list and the fact that they were unlockables in the Dreamcast version of MvC2, I'm going to guess that they're unlockable in this game as well. I don't remember if Sakura was an unlockable in MvC2, but I sure hope she is in this game; I can't play right without her by my side... ;_;

And I already got my team down, too: Captain America, Deadpool, and Morrigan. That is, unless Sakura ends up being in the game, then replace Morrigan with her. ^-^

Nope she is (Sakura) unlocked at the start in MvC2 =)
Im still not sure about my team =.= gotta play game first or at least have a FULL character roster....
DAMN I WANNA HAVE GAMBIT HERE XD

lickerout
02-05-2011, 09:52 PM
just so you know, here's the list of the confirmed starting characters, along with 2 dlc characters and a few rumord characters

on the Marvel side you've got:

CAPTAIN AMERICA
DEADPOOL
DOCTOR DOOM
DORMAMMU
HULK
IRON MAN
MAGNETO
M.O.D.O.K.
PHOENIX
SENTINEL
SHE-HULK