PDA

View Full Version : request: Diablo 3 game save for ps4

LittleDNL
08-22-2014, 09:38 PM
hello,

I've been playing D3 on PC since launch and recently picked up console version, only to find out pc save cannot be transferred to console..... and, well, i don't want to start from scratch, so here's my question: does anyone has a diablo 3 RoS gamesave for ps4? preferably lvl70 characters and some RoS legendaries?

and is it even possible to play on someone else's save on the ps4?

thanks!

player8410
08-22-2014, 10:51 PM
hello,

I've been playing D3 on PC since launch and recently picked up console version, only to find out pc save cannot be transferred to console..... and, well, i don't want to start from scratch, so here's my question: does anyone has a diablo 3 RoS gamesave for ps4? preferably lvl70 characters and some RoS legendaries?

and is it even possible to play on someone else's save on the ps4?

thanks!
Yes, as long as you change the ID information to your psn id or gamertag before converting it. Use gamegenie or bruteforce if you're on ps3, horizon if you're on xbox360 to do the conversion to your ps id or gamertag profile. Lots of discussion in threads about exactly how to save the files to x1 and ps4. Good luck.

LittleDNL
08-22-2014, 11:39 PM
thats an answer to 1 question, thanks :) now the quest for a save file begins!

reecey0121
08-26-2014, 02:10 PM
I don't think you can do this at the moment, you apparently need to resign the save to your id but there is no way yet

TROYXCA
09-05-2014, 11:29 AM
There is currently an option for modifying save files in PS4? Or any cheat for DIABLO III?
I have modified my PS3; but I do not want to use my PS3 for export my savedata through PSN, I know cases have banned them PS3 and PS4.

Thanks!!