PDA

View Full Version : Help with Dishonored modding :P

opihi
09-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Greetings Guys & Gals,
Here's my problem; I'm hoping someone out there can help me.I've watched all the Dishonored tutorials. I've followed t the instructions to the letter, i.e coin count, rune count, etc.
No matter what I do I can't get it to load into the x box. After I load the file to the xbox, I open the game and load the game save, the xbox locks up. Obviously somewhere something went wrong in either the save or ???

Granted it always gives me that warning about this may not work for you, etc. but come on!

What am I doing wrong?

It was recommended that I saves the game after I get the first rune at the Pub. So everything I've been saving is from that save.

FYI I did finish the game, but now i'm playing it again to finish getting the other achievements. I thought having maxed out runes and coins might help a little.

Anyone got any suggestions? Anyone want to mod it for me? lol

LittleShop
09-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Greetings Guys & Gals,
Here's my problem; I'm hoping someone out there can help me.I've watched all the Dishonored tutorials. I've followed t the instructions to the letter, i.e coin count, rune count, etc.
No matter what I do I can't get it to load into the x box. After I load the file to the xbox, I open the game and load the game save, the xbox locks up. Obviously somewhere something went wrong in either the save or ???

Granted it always gives me that warning about this may not work for you, etc. but come on!

What am I doing wrong?

It was recommended that I saves the game after I get the first rune at the Pub. So everything I've been saving is from that save.

FYI I did finish the game, but now i'm playing it again to finish getting the other achievements. I thought having maxed out runes and coins might help a little.

Anyone got any suggestions? Anyone want to mod it for me? lol

Post yr save on here so more help can be given also I think is coz u mod it too hight as I remember that I did that too the first time modding it lol try and reopen it in the mod tool and down grade the modded items a bit and see if that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in space

opihi
09-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the reply!
Are you saying that I shouldn't max out ALL the items just one or two? I tried that. I tried only maxing out one item at a time, but the game save still locks up the xbox.

I also have a hard time telling which games save is which, even with the time stamp.

Also, how do I post the save?