PDA

View Full Version : wwe 2k14 NEED HELP

themanfromdownundr
09-10-2014, 08:11 AM
HELP ME PLZ! i finally figured out how to get images from online aka photoshop etc onto my caw, the problem is now it freezes my game sometimes and when i try to go in a match online it just stays on the loading screen. whats going on? if i upload it to the community creati0ns and download it will it work then? i dont have fan access but id get it to upload my caws but i also want to know once i download it for community creations can i delete it so no one else can get it. and more importantly is there another way to get it to work? did i do something wrong? here is the link to the youtube video that showed me how to do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri6YkX7bdZs

thanks in advance!

Maxi09
11-27-2014, 08:46 AM
Bro To fix This Problem Try to make what imported (logo , pictures etc...) have the same size of original i face this problem before
example
original logo 512x512 so imported logo should become 512x512
ok and if you do that you'll never face any problems okay
and about freezing in loding screen i've never ever saw this problem but i'll find fix for you right now

Primetime1
11-27-2014, 01:13 PM
Bro To fix This Problem Try to make what imported (logo , pictures etc...) have the same size of original i face this problem before
example
original logo 512x512 so imported logo should become 512x512
ok and if you do that you'll never face any problems okay
and about freezing in loding screen i've never ever saw this problem but i'll find fix for you right now

Thanks for the first tip Maxi, this helped me out as well!