PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends to play Diablo 3 ROS with mods

thebreezenc
09-10-2014, 08:44 PM
like it says,i use a few mods and dont want to join with anybody thats going to complain about them.thanks GT: THE BREEZE NC

Idlehands88
09-10-2014, 09:35 PM
like it says,i use a few mods and dont want to join with anybody thats going to complain about them.thanks GT: THE BREEZE NC

You could use legit gear when joining people and if they are using mods you can equip yours. Or you can join a game and ask the other players if it's ok for you to use modded gear, if they say no you can leave or use legit gear :)

If the other players don't have a mic (90% of the players on D3), then use whatever you want. If they have a problem with that, tell them that you want to hear them say that :P

Ragman
09-10-2014, 10:39 PM
you can send a invite Badboys 998 i'm on now

TheOpal
09-11-2014, 06:20 AM
15618 Wow. Such troll. Much internet.

thebreezenc
09-12-2014, 05:19 PM
You could use legit gear when joining people and if they are using mods you can equip yours. Or you can join a game and ask the other players if it's ok for you to use modded gear, if they say no you can leave or use legit gear :)

If the other players don't have a mic (90% of the players on D3), then use whatever you want. If they have a problem with that, tell them that you want to hear them say that :P

true,but i bet the 10,000 paragon would be a dead giveaway.