PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Musou 3 JAP

badman112
12-28-2010, 01:23 AM
Okay i started one in the other forum any way i guess that does not matter.

I know this save has no security what so ever so it should be easy to hex i have very basic hex skill but i was succsessful only twice and now by changing the value it does not seem to work but the save does not corrupt either.

The gold i have in this posted save is 51782 so the value converts to ca46.
I use hex workshop 6 and it finds the value no problem under (0005454E) on the 10 and 11 part. Anyhow changing that does not seem to work at all.

Well if anyone is making a Editor Piolts, Gold and unlocking all the mobile suits with licenses Would be a treat or even naxing out the stats..

DJ XHUNTER
12-28-2010, 01:37 AM
Put More Status To Make An Save Editor Dude

badman112
12-28-2010, 01:45 AM
@xboxhunter199962
sorry not sure what you mean by status??

DJ XHUNTER
12-28-2010, 01:52 AM
Like Armor Status And Stuff Like Gold Value Armor Sutff What You Have Like THat

DJ XHUNTER
12-28-2010, 03:04 AM
Im Makeing An Save Editor For THe Game So Please Check This Save
http://www.mediafire.com/?r49w9wvotztbxl4
It,s Supposed To Have 65000 Gold Please Check And Tell Me If It Worked

badman112
12-28-2010, 09:36 AM
@xboxhunter199962

Yeah your editing worked for the money but i tell you that ammount can be spent in 5 seconds you need to add 3 more figures to it if you want it lasting alittle longer here is another save. I will try my best to explain what has been saved but parts ect are to much to list.

This save has all the piolts as i got the reward on the xbox but for some reason 1 slot remains. Some movies are unlocked, the charecter and bgm are about 95% if not more unlocked. All the mobile suits are unlocked except 2 they are musha gundam and musha gundam mkll. You have to do the quests but beofre doing them you need relation ship level up.
So far i got only 1 person in level 5 and 1 person in level 4, mojority of people are in level 3 and around 9 in level 4 and around 10 in level 5. No piolots are maxed on level setsuna is on level 43 and heero on level 34 i think. Thier are rank 4 parts but most have rank3. Some mobile suits have not been touched.
If you need me to tell you specific stats i can because as i said its to many to list.

Anyhow i guess if you got large ammounts of money and unlock all piolts and mobile suits along with relation for everyone at level 5 so that would unlock all the missions and you should be able to play with ease or atleasst max out everyones stats and mobile suits stats.

Daimashin
12-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Took the liberty and modded the gold on your save. You should have 9999999 gold now. I already tested it and it worked, see if it's the same for you.

DJ XHUNTER
12-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Me And Genesis Are Working O A Save Editor So ima Need All The Levels By Character There Xp Or Whatever Hp Status In A Text File So We Can Keep On Working

badman112
12-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Here is the charecters i will add the mobile suits alittle later and anyone on level 1 has not been touched and normally is says new when unlocked but i have gone into the chearecter to see if messages for more missions.

badman112
12-28-2010, 08:49 PM
@Diamashin

Yes the money value worked it does read 9999999

Genesis
12-28-2010, 10:21 PM
Yea,were gonna work on the editor the min I download this game just give me a few days:)

badman112
12-28-2010, 10:52 PM
The piolt stats goto 200 on each fight, shot and defense. The level max is 50 and the sp level goes to 3 they go up as you level i have forgotten how many levels needed i do know if yopu are level 25 you get all of them.

CloudStrife7x
12-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Awesome save and im sure the editor will be awesome

Daimashin
12-29-2010, 03:53 AM
Seems like dlc characters are already in the game. Some chinese board has made a 100% save, that site is invite only so couldn't get it.

badman112
12-29-2010, 05:47 AM
Anyways i will have all mobile suits unlocked soon i think i am missing one (musha gundam mkll) due to a misson (they get really hard) so i guess when i do that ill have the save posted along with the stats of the mobile suits. I also maxed a few piolts thanx to Diamashin for the money and still tried to edit exactly like he did on modio and hex workshop it does not work for me. 9999999 got spent in 10 minutes.

badman112
12-29-2010, 09:19 PM
Can saomeone hex this for 9999999 gold the gold is 4520 on this save.

Genesis
12-30-2010, 12:44 AM
Resign to your ids cuz I had to put my ids on this thing to test:)

Raoh
12-30-2010, 09:15 AM
Just to add what I can to this, even though its not much.

As far as I can tell, the Pilot stuff should be the same as the second game. Meaning, the way the Pilots stats work should be the exact same. One of the main things is learning the max for the Pilots and Suits stats and making those editable. Each stat is three numbers, so I am assuming the max would be 999 each.

Sly is working on a Gundam 2 editor as we speak, and I am probably gonna try and help him with that. Hopefully when this game is released in the U.S. the coding won't be much different and the editor may still work.

Good luck with this, guys.

Kraizer
12-30-2010, 04:37 PM
The pilots and suits after save the mission, the stats back to default values.
The money, suits level - Exp for level, can be edited.
But the game system check the limits.

Raoh
12-31-2010, 11:46 AM
Even if its a temporary boost, it might be good to look in to. Just for those super hard missions like the "True Dynasty Warriors Gundam" type missions.

Genesis
12-31-2010, 04:32 PM
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/BlackHeart61/allset.png

This is what I been working on:)

I'm the only one working on this project I get some help from Sepiroth and alil help from xboxhunter but anyway if ppl had played this game you should know what the menu is like so I wanted to make it just like that.

badman112
01-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Okay thnx to Genesis for the nice money hack although it was temporary as when you earn money it corrects itself to the max ammount but anyhow alot of things have been bought.

This save has all piolts maxed, all licesens and mojority of mobile suits. Just a few grunt types missing and also alot of missions done and relation level mojority of them are level 4 and 5. However i can not seem to progress i guess i will look into that soon as i am off from work because i am going to be at work for a few days the i shall have some off.
Anyhow here is the save.

Tsuruke
01-01-2011, 07:33 PM
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/BlackHeart61/allset.png

This is what I been working on:)

I'm the only one working on this project I get some help from Sepiroth and alil help from xboxhacker but anyway if ppl had played this game you should know what the menu is like so I wanted to make it just like that.

awesome, Gen.
I'm sure once it hits for NTSC format, slyful will be making a tool for it.
if you are interested, I'm sure he'll love to team up with you Genesis, to make a NTSC tool.
I know he's in the works of making Gundam 2 along with alot of other "Warriors" games. (seems like that his "thing" as far as loving to making tools for NTSC "Warriors" games lol)

Raoh
01-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Considering how few actual changes there apparently are between 2 and 3, I am guessing a lot of the work Sly does for the Gundam 2 editor may come in handy for the 3 editor, later when it gets released NTSC wise.

Genesis
01-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Considering how few actual changes there apparently are between 2 and 3, I am guessing a lot of the work Sly does for the Gundam 2 editor may come in handy for the 3 editor, later when it gets released NTSC wise.

Well not really a gundam 2 editor will ONLY be used for that game,If his working on Gundam 2 on it's own is a long road to go down,It takes for ever to put all these chars together lol I believe 52 for Gundam3.

awesome, Gen.
I'm sure once it hits for NTSC format, slyful will be making a tool for it.
if you are interested, I'm sure he'll love to team up with you Genesis, to make a NTSC tool.
I know he's in the works of making Gundam 2 along with alot of other "Warriors" games. (seems like that his "thing" as far as loving to making tools for NTSC "Warriors" games lol)

LOL Well I would love to work with him However not for this tool (He is busy with other apps I'm sure) But the games are the same for pal and NTSC,So to speak this will
Have NTSC/Pal Support lol.Just think of my FF13 editor it works for all versions of the game. I wouldn't be working so hard on this editor if another one would have to be created in the future just to support NTSC LOL.

slyfuldragon
01-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Excellent work Genesis!!
Once the NTSC-U version comes out and you editor is supporting it I will most DEFINITELY be using it :D
I might work on one my own as well just to put into that AiO I got going on (that only has my tools, or works that people helped with) just as a personal project.
otherwise, yes this will be coming in handy!!!

Raoh
01-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Well not really a gundam 2 editor will ONLY be used for that game,If his working on Gundam 2 on it's own is a long road to go down,It takes for ever to put all these chars together lol I believe 52 for Gundam3.
Yeah, I know this. My point was that because the games code is not radically different, chances are high that various offsets are in the same place, and that it will be less work to get one going later on.

I'm not sure how you got anything else out of what I said.

Genesis
01-04-2011, 12:56 AM
idk i suppose you were saying that gundam 2 editor will or might have some use for gundam3 lol i was tired so i might of said something else.

badman112
01-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Okay this is my final save i will be uploading, it contains everything unlocked lots of money. The things that need unlocking are the online acheivemnts and i left one special stage just for the hardcore fans (okay i lied i cant sem to beat this stage myself). Beat the last challenge to get the other all mission achivement.

@Genesis
I guess your temporary stat editor will come in handy if you can some how over stat them for this last challenge.

Mods please remove the other attchment this is my final one i cant seem to edit and move the saves

Genesis
01-04-2011, 08:44 AM
What do you mean by temp lol,and Over stat them meaning what? over 200?

And also do you think that I can edit the mech stats?Becuz when i'm just about to being a mission I have to chose a mech and right next to them are there stats and max is 999.

So I never looked into it but i might can hack it don't know.

doket
01-04-2011, 12:48 PM
here is the screenshot of other chinese forum mention by daimasin. it need 100 post to download it and i am ban from it...

Raoh
01-04-2011, 12:51 PM
That screenshot proves my earlier theory of the mech stats being moddable to the max 999. Modding the other ones is interesting, though. I wonder how it calculates that.

badman112
01-04-2011, 06:56 PM
@genesis

Sorry i meant yeah if you can push all piolt stats over 200 (if it is possiable).
The mech stats over the normal limit aswell.
I meant temporary because when you change the value after clearing a stage it goes back to its usual value as i tried hex editing. Im gonna leave the hexing to the proffessional.
Even hexing it temporary over the max stats can allow beating those really hard challenges like the last one.

Have a look on game faqs someone has posted a faq about the maximum stats on piolts and mechs

Genesis
01-04-2011, 08:36 PM
hmmm Is that a save editor I wonder where you can download it from.

That seems to edit alot of things.

But ill see if I can max:)

CloudStrife7x
01-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Nice job Genesis keep up the good work

badman112
01-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Well getting a hold of that chinese editor would be cool. Anyhow i would like to see it as the stats on the mechs seems to exceed.

doket
01-05-2011, 06:01 AM
here is the basic tutorial how to mod the mechs. i copy it from the chinese forum, someone pls translate it...

分享一下我修改機體的心得
首先提出帳號內的4E4D0834\00000001\GUNDAMMUSOU3存檔
每個機體都有基本值,example here is ガンダム試作1号機フルバ-ニアン . see the screenshot below...
將想改的機體的能力值扣除基本值,是的這就是我們要搜索的值
找到值將想改的值扣除基本值再填回,將存檔傳回
下面是我找到nu鋼彈的能力值,注意armor值的話後面要加一個0,例如500的話要用50 00下去算
技能格部分第一byte是已使用的技能格,第二byte是最大技能格

Genesis
01-05-2011, 06:53 AM
I modified the body to share experiences
Account within the first proposed 4E4D0834 \ 00000001 \ GUNDAMMUSOU3 Archive
Each body has a basic value, example here is ga ン ダ Rousseau for Unit 1 test バ フ Hikaru - ン ニ ア. see the screenshot below ...
Will want to change the body's ability to deduct the value of the basic values, is this what we want to search for value
Find the value will want to change the value of the basic values of less reloading back to return the archive
Here is my ability to find the value of nu Gundam, pay attention to armor value, then the back to add a 0, for example, use 50 00 500, then count down
Part of the first byte is the skill cell has the skills to use grid, the second byte is the biggest skills grid

Anyway badman I was wondering if you can post your mech stats I'm not on my big screen lol so I can't see the values really.So if you can post all stat values for your mech then that will be great:)

Daimashin
01-05-2011, 07:09 AM
I read chinese and all but I can't make out what the heck's it saying lol, is this the full tutorial or is there more? Can you link me to the page of something?

badman112
01-05-2011, 12:45 PM
@genesis
yeah no problem will do it in a few hours when i get home from work would it matter if the mech stats have been modified through the game as you can equip parts and upgrade the stats. Im going to go off that final save.
If i missed anything let us know because the other thing i will mention Gundam wing zero and musha mk2 have skills on them, the rest dont have no skills on them.

doket
01-05-2011, 03:10 PM
I read chinese and all but I can't make out what the heck's it saying lol, is this the full tutorial or is there more? Can you link me to the page of something?

i can read chinese but i also dont understand what it mean. i suppose this is the whole part of it, here is the original link from the chinese forum but i believe you need to register to read it, and it need invitation for register.

http://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-1658232-1-1.html

Daimashin
01-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Already read the whole thing, still can't make heads or tails of it.

Genesis
01-06-2011, 12:33 AM

I had posted what it says above your post when you asked about it go one page back lol,And Have you heard of google translate lol.You can translate the page or the wrighting.

@genesis
yeah no problem will do it in a few hours when i get home from work would it matter if the mech stats have been modified through the game as you can equip parts and upgrade the stats. Im going to go off that final save.
If i missed anything let us know because the other thing i will mention Gundam wing zero and musha mk2 have skills on them, the rest dont have no skills on them.

Ok thx ill take a look at it later this would come in handy to mod mech stats:)

Daimashin
01-06-2011, 02:26 AM
I had posted what it says above your post when you asked about it go one page back lol,And Have you heard of google translate lol.You can translate the page or the wrighting.

I can read chinese and I've already gone to the link doket posted. I just don't know what the heck it's trying to convey.:p

thedivinemonkey
01-06-2011, 05:06 AM
This may be a stupid question, but is there any way to get either the spoken or subtitle language in english. Playing it now, and trying to get what the hell is going on. All I'm doing is clearing rooms. I'm doing it quite well, but I don't quite get the levelling up system, and all the options are in japanese. Any of them that I click don't seem to change anything, except for one, that booted me to the main menu.

Genesis
01-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Well you and I and I bet alot of other ppl have the Japanese version (Witch does not contain eng subs or anything) The Asian version of the game comes with eng subs I believe.

badman112
01-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Going off topic the Gundam 00 movie is out and subbed it was okay...

Genesis
01-07-2011, 01:23 AM
lol,Oh badman I was using your first save has a base (the one that you uploaded from the start) And it looked like there was all the chars expect 1.So i loaded your final save and some chars I never seen before idk maybe you changed there uniform.Anyway the last char is a robot what's his name?

Also you uploaded all the chars that were in your first save so all those chars are in final save right? I just want to confirm i don't want to miss something or chars might be added that I didn't know about lol.The only char that was blanked out was that robot dude.

But thx to you my research will go alot faster becuz of final save.

badman112
01-07-2011, 05:35 AM
Yeah the last charecter is knight gundam i never knew you could select him as the achivment appeared before he was unlocked. Yes use that save i was trying to remove all the other save but i can not seem to see an option as you can see from that save everything is unlocked such as missions, licesence, piolts, all the gallery, all the relations to level 5. The only thing left is finishing that last mission which im still having problems beating to get the last acheivement also not including the online achivements.

Genesis
01-08-2011, 07:10 AM
Ok thx ............

Raoh
01-09-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm fairly certain Knight Gundam is like Musha Gundam and Musha Gundam Mark II. They were sentient Gundams in the first DW Gundam game, as the series they're from is SD Gundam, in which all Gundams are sentient.

scvelmont
01-25-2011, 05:04 AM
hi guys, regarding the save on the chinese web....... i have have try it. And it only contain the DLC characters to be use as operators. meaning the DLC MS are not in there. it unlocks all MS, Characters and stage. BUt the MS are all rank 1. So dont bother to try em cos the save posted on tis web is even better except that it does not contain the DLC operators.

badman112
01-31-2011, 12:39 AM
Off topic but how can i get DLC as i can not go onto the jap live with my jtag box any idea where i can get download the DLC.

Genesis
01-31-2011, 08:21 AM
try xbox360iso they have alot of dlc there.

And I'm almost done with the editor becuz of the snow and other things I had to hold it off alil but another week ill be done:)

scvelmont
02-21-2011, 06:23 AM
so how is the save editor status, done?