[Pilot]Lockon Stratos/[MobileSuit]Cherudim Gundam
[Pilot]Marida Cruz/[MobileSuit]Kshatriya
[Pilot]Mr. Bushido/[MobileSuit]Susanowo

Features:

Edits Money
Edit Pilots
Edit Mobile Suits
Unlock Characters
DLC Pack (which you will have to check the checkbox "Susanowo Pack Installed" to enable those 2, since the save is weird like that)
Unlock all licenses in the Shop.
Ability to Mod friendship levels (you will have to mod each individual level in order to gain the proper Character's Perks, unless you just want everyone at Lv 5....just for the achievement...which does pop up right away, and NOT get any of the perks for whichever levels skipped.) Also in order to unlock Schwarz Bruder, you MUST Level him up to level 3 manually, so you can mod to level 2, then play some stages with him on the stage, and level him up manually. in doing so, you will not be able to use him as a partner if you modded from level 1 to level 2... this is what I was talking about the proper perks in modding each level. Modding each individual level will get you to the max of that level so all you have to do is play a couple of stages (depending on the level of friendship, the higher...the more stage you will have to play).
Character Costumes Unlocked (for those who have multiple costumes)

http://i51.tinypic.com/inbyq8.jpg

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor V 2.2.0.0 (http://www.360haven.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=702)

Virus Scan (http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=9033a870998171fe2a5beac43ab566a3bc5 a886f14e75daf0bf27417f5a7eec9-1309763222)

This also works with the JAP version.

desfunk
06-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Amazing work as always! Hoping to get this game by weeks end, so it'll be great to know this editor will be waiting for me :P

diva33
06-28-2011, 11:27 PM
This was fast :sweatdrop: Thanx a lot, it will be very useful 4 me ;)

slyfuldragon
06-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Oh just wait til you see what I can do:

http://i55.tinypic.com/f5o5v.jpg

It was EXTREMELY hard to find the Armor value and offset, but I figured it the f*%$ out :D
so needless to say, I will be extensively working on this.

ticallion
06-29-2011, 12:40 AM
ur epic my friend

slyfuldragon
06-29-2011, 01:03 AM
Thank you, Thank you.
Yea I've been running thorugh 10 min maps in less then a min with this (specifically a 6 star map with Dark Gundam) all by myself. XD
Can anyone say......Epiccly Overpowered? lol

Insane JIC
06-29-2011, 02:29 AM
Oh just wait til you see what I can do:

http://i55.tinypic.com/f5o5v.jpg

It was EXTREMELY hard to find the Armor value and offset, but I figured it the f*%$ out :D
so needless to say, I will be extensively working on this.

I want this NOW!!!! lol Really nice sly

slyfuldragon
06-29-2011, 02:43 AM
lol I'm gonna get as much as I can done before I have to work the next 5 days 10 hour shifts. lol they changed my schedule on me :p
Either way, I do have HUGE plans for this. :D

CloudStrife7x
06-29-2011, 03:40 AM
this editor is going to be epic, just like ur other ones slyfuldragon, cant wait until i can edit my gundam's stats, nice job so far with the money, just got the game today and i love it

DJ XHUNTER
06-29-2011, 03:47 AM
What i like about your editors Is That There Always Neat And Clean Also Awsome Editor Bro

slyfuldragon
06-29-2011, 05:04 AM
What i like about your editors Is That There Always Neat And Clean Also Awsome Editor Bro

Thank you kindly.

this editor is going to be epic, just like ur other ones slyfudragon, cant wait until i can edit my gundam's stats, nice job so far with the money, just got the game today and i love it

;D much appreciated, almost everyone who knows me or knows of me, calls my sly (feel free to do the same man). Yes, I absolutly LOVE Gundam 3. A HUGE step up from One and Two (and I still liked those....not to mention they added my favorite gundams now :D)

AtomSmasher
06-29-2011, 07:44 AM
I've been looking forward to this since your stellar work on DW7.

Awesome.

:D

not to mention they added my favorite gundams now :D)

Deathscythe Hell. Game over man, game over.

slyfuldragon
06-29-2011, 07:50 AM
I've been looking forward to this since your stellar work on DW7.

Awesome.

Thank you very much.
Yes, this definitely WILL be updated with character and mobile suit mods.
(once I collected all the data I need)

Out
06-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Thank you For the Editor Works well

Nerox
06-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks so much sly! works great! can;t wait for the update and judging by that pic with the 999 everything it's gonna be great :D

hornet
06-29-2011, 04:41 PM
WOW thx m8 ... good work

W8ing for update soon ...

slyfuldragon
06-29-2011, 05:19 PM
judging by that pic with the 999 everything it's gonna be great :D

Oh yea!!! I've been blowing through mobiles suits left and right with 00 Raiser, Unicorn Gundam and a couple more just to test out.
Well what I find out, is that those 999 values you see is just the "Base Model" (like a car).
Even when you develop a new suit for the same Gundam those 999 values will carry over and add to the new suit

so lets say you pic up Nu Gundam and base values are all 999 well it might have a +14 here, a plus +20 there. It will actually go past 1000. However I noticed regardless if you are 999 or 9999, once you hit 999 that seems to be the strongest and won't make any difference if you go any higher then that. So I think its safe to say that even though the Gundam Max isn't 999 and it's ALOT higher, the cap is 999...after that won't make a difference from 999 to 9999+.

Needless to say, in regards to individual mobile suits and character attributes, I'll make the cap 999 to be safe since it won't make a difference if you exceed it.

Game Wizard
06-29-2011, 07:32 PM
Oh yea!!! I've been blowing through mobiles suits left and right with 00 Raiser, Unicorn Gundam and a couple more just to test out.
Well what I find out, is that those 999 values you see is just the "Base Model" (like a car).
Even when you develop a new suit for the same Gundam those 999 values will carry over and add to the new suit

so lets say you pic up Nu Gundam and base values are all 999 well it might have a +14 here, a plus +20 there. It will actually go past 1000. However I noticed regardless if you are 999 or 9999, once you hit 999 that seems to be the strongest and won't make any difference if you go any higher then that. So I think its safe to say that even though the Gundam Max isn't 999 and it's ALOT higher, the cap is 999...after that won't make a difference from 999 to 9999+.

Needless to say, in regards to individual mobile suits and character attributes, I'll make the cap 999 to be safe since it won't make a difference if you exceed it.
when do u think u will finish the charecter editing because i have a save with like most of the gundams so if need let me know

slyfuldragon
06-30-2011, 02:18 AM
I already have almost everything unlocked (all gundams, but not all characters yet). Been playing the hell outta this gamee. Its just a matter of cross referencing the game to the save, and trying to find them.
And as I stated, I wont be able to work on it as frantically as I want to since I have to work the next 5 days in a row. No idea yet. But I will be working on it. (franticlly on my days off, since I love to :D)

sukhish
06-30-2011, 06:21 AM
Yeah man...the sneak peak looks epic...cant wait!!! thanks a ton bro!!! :)

Insane JIC
07-01-2011, 06:40 AM
Seriously sly the wait is killing me buddy. I haven't even play the game yet.

slyfuldragon
07-01-2011, 07:42 AM
lol it's killing me to update and release it :D
Don't worry, I'm working on this when I can.

isley
07-02-2011, 12:10 AM
thanks for the hard work.

desfunk
07-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Works like a charm!!!! Great work (as always)

slyfuldragon
07-02-2011, 05:25 AM
Works like a charm!!!! Great work (as always)

Thanks, but wait til you see then update. I got all the Mobile suits ready (just need to finish writing the code), just need to work on the characters next.

http://i51.tinypic.com/fedh8w.jpg

ytv wanted me to mod his save just real quick even if it was one character and one mobile suit.
Note, the image above is obviously not the finished project.
It's just the base layout, I finished 50% of the mobile suits (have 50% of them coded, but all of them layed out already) and only Amuro under the Characters. (I was going to do the characters once I finished with the Mobile suits.
Also I'll be making the GUI looking pretty sweet.

This image is to show you guys, that this works even as an unfinished project. (and to show you guys even when I don't have a day off, I am working on it, and I LOVE IT) :D

CloudStrife7x
07-02-2011, 06:09 AM
nice progress info sly, this is looking good so far cant wait until the update so i can destroy this game, keep up the awesome job

Nerox
07-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Sly, Thoughs pics have me drooling! Can't wait!

Insane JIC
07-02-2011, 08:18 AM
Thanks, but wait til you see then update. I got all the Mobile suits ready (just need to finish writing the code), just need to work on the characters next.

http://i51.tinypic.com/fedh8w.jpg

ytv wanted me to mod his save just real quick even if it was one character and one mobile suit.
Note, the image above is obviously not the finished project.
It's just the base layout, I finished 50% of the mobile suits (have 50% of them coded, but all of them layed out already) and only Amuro under the Characters. (I was going to do the characters once I finished with the Mobile suits.
Also I'll be making the GUI looking pretty sweet.

This image is to show you guys, that this works even as an unfinished project. (and to show you guys even when I don't have a day off, I am working on it, and I LOVE IT) :D

Wow YOU ARE A BEAST BRO!! Now I seriously can't wait for it.

Oh btw is there any achievements like complete all missions or have "everyone" at friendship on this one?

BraveJonnyD
07-02-2011, 05:56 PM
This will come in handy :bigsmile2:

TheReaverSasuke
07-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Hey Sly, love the editors, good job man, just got a question about the upcomming one. You said that 999 was pretty much a cap, since anything past doesn't hit any harder. So my question is this. Is the 999 a flat damage for all gundams, or will say a Burning Gundam with 999 attack hit harder than a "minion" class, like a GM with 999? I only ask, becuase I notice that my rank 3 GM with 244 attack does less damage than a rank 1 burning gundam that only has 212 attack. Have you tried that out with the 999 cap? Also, any reason to have 999 stats on the pilot if the gundam has all 999, since it doesn't make a difference in damage past that.. or does it? Btw, I piloted both Burning Gundam and GM with a lvl 50 Domon, thats 200 atk, 150 shot and 200 def. if that makes any difference.

slyfuldragon
07-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Even though the cap will be 999 each mobile suit will have their built in stats based on rank. Just like your Burning Gundam and GM. It'll just make them stronger, no stronger than the rank above (if all mobile suits are maxed in each rank l. For example your burning gundam at 999 will be stronger then your GM at 999 cuz of the rank difference). But youll still be strong as hell with 999 for any mobile suit.

Game Wizard
07-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Thank u sly because of u i finally was able to beat the challenge missions i was stuck on ie the ones where u have to use mobile suits on hard...

slyfuldragon
07-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Not a problem man. Sorry I was only able to do one person and one mobile suit.
I wanted to test it with the unfinished editor at the same time while helping you out.
Well once its done you can edit any and all :)

Im glad it worked for you!

TheReaverSasuke
07-03-2011, 01:03 AM
I see. The reason I asked is because of the challenge missions, or just the "My master is the True Dynasty Warrior Gundam" mission. I have no problem staying alive with the GM, I just need to kill faster to keep the "master" alive, so I was hoping a 999 GM could 1-2 hit kill most everything. So what you are saying is even if I get everything rank 4, the "minion" class will always be weaker? Can't wait to test out a maxed gundam when the editor comes out, I could even do without the pilot editor XD.

slyfuldragon
07-03-2011, 01:12 AM
You probably might be able to kill everything in about 1-2 hits with the GM, it'll just be weaker compared to a different higher class Mobile Suit.

TheReaverSasuke
07-03-2011, 01:26 AM
Awesome, well if you need anyone else to test run the editor, I would be more than happy to help.

slyfuldragon
07-03-2011, 01:40 AM
Not a problem, I do have a hunch on unlocking characters and unlock Mobile Suit Licenses...but I won't be home for another 3-ish hours where I have the proper resources to test it out myself (or even download saves, if I really had to). lol

So if my hunch is correct, I'll be adding Unlock Licenses to ALL Mobile Suits and Unlock ALL Characters, in the mix.

CloudStrife7x
07-03-2011, 03:12 AM
Not a problem, I do have a hunch on unlocking characters and unlock Mobile Suit Licenses...but I won't be home for another 3-ish hours where I have the proper resources to test it out myself (or even download saves, if I really had to). lol

So if my hunch is correct, I'll be adding Unlock Licenses to ALL Mobile Suits and Unlock ALL Characters, in the mix.

That would be awesome sly, being able to use every mobile suit and char would be cool, especially if u are starting at the beginning of the game

Genesis
07-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Way a head of you,Since I was working on this editor before you I'm just gonna head for a release soon.

http://i52.tinypic.com/spfywy.png

Has you can see,I been working on this for awhile now.But anyway your right about the armor it was a tricky one and I had maxed out above 999 so I don't think it's a cap since it don't revert but I have mine right now to 4700 lol.The armor is the only one that's around 1400.Playing on hard becomes easy fast,I can take out a area in nano seconds.

I never knew you had this forum out here but I did know if I didn't hurry most likely you would make a editor.Mine is not the best design in the world but I was trying to make it look more like the menu thats why there's progress bars.

In any case my research and your research are Identical WITCH CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING WE THINK ALIKE LOL.

Anyway I would love to work with you HOWEVER this seems like a (who will win first me or you thing idk lol).

Good Luck:)

Edit:Ok i too just had a guess on how to unlock chars and I just unlocked my first char lol Now I just have to figure out how to code the strings (haven't code in ages)

slyfuldragon
07-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Way a head of you,Since I was working on this editor before you I'm just gonna head for a release soon.

http://i52.tinypic.com/spfywy.png

Has you can see,I been working on this for awhile now.But anyway your right about the armor it was a tricky one and I had maxed out above 999 so I don't think it's a cap since it don't revert but I have mine right now to 4700 lol.The armor is the only one that's around 1400.Playing on hard becomes easy fast,I can take out a area in nano seconds.

I never knew you had this forum out here but I did know if I didn't hurry most likely you would make a editor.Mine is not the best design in the world but I was trying to make it look more like the menu thats why there's progress bars.

In any case my research and your research are Identical WITCH CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING WE THINK ALIKE LOL.

Anyway I would love to work with you HOWEVER this seems like a (who will win first me or you thing idk lol).

Good Luck:)

:/ lol...

Yea my Unicorn Gundam has 9999 everything and its about as powerful as my Unicorn Gundam at 999 on another save, which led me to believe just make the cap at 999 (even though it wouldn't happen, but just in case if some people have gaming issues such as freezing, like some stated they had on Samurai Warriors 2).

I'm about 90% done (after coming home from work and frantically working on it lol) really I just have to make the GUI less plain (which I cannot do at the moment. Not around the resources I need lol)

But Yea we should work on something (doesn't matter what exactly) one of these days. It would be awesome!

EDIT: Yes just had a buddy test it, worked flawlessly for him. (all I have to do now is test it at home, with the unlocked values added to make sure they are the right ones)
I just can't build/release the update until I get home later, spiffy up the GUI and then build it.
So expect an Update tonight (if all goes well) /tomorrow (at the latest)

Insane JIC
07-04-2011, 12:46 AM
So who's editor is better? Not a competition question, just asking.

blacksnight
07-04-2011, 01:30 AM
any info on the release date, and thanks for the editor sly.....

slyfuldragon
07-04-2011, 01:35 AM
So who's editor is better? Not a competition question, just asking.

dunno....equally possibly?.....
Can't tell what its gonna look like and I prefer not to look into it personally.
(lol thats just me)

any info on the release date, and thanks for the editor sly.....

More then Likely tonight/tomorrow (I'm pretty much done with everything (I also might have found friendship values which might be at another update).
I just have to go home and test it myself) :)

It'll include Pilot and mobile suit mods and Gold mod. (Unlockable characters once I test it out).
Cap is raised to 9999 for mobile suits but if you press Max ALL suits, it'll go to 999 unless you want to go higher (I set it that way in case if anyone experiences any freezing problems like a buddy of mine already had)

TheReaverSasuke
07-04-2011, 01:44 AM
Sly, idk if you know this, but this game has freezing problems without any modding. It seems to only happen to me when I am in party chat playing story mode though. Same thing all the time, it saves, then Haro just decides to stop bouncing. A couple of my buddies had the same thing happen as well. I even went as far as testing the theory. Played 7 hours non stop story and no problems. Got into a party chat, and by the 3rd mission it froze. I know it doesn't have much, if anything, to do with your editor, but just figured I would make others aware, ya know?

slyfuldragon
07-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Sly, idk if you know this, but this game has freezing problems without any modding. It seems to only happen to me when I am in party chat playing story mode though. Same thing all the time, it saves, then Haro just decides to stop bouncing. A couple of my buddies had the same thing happen as well. I even went as far as testing the theory. Played 7 hours non stop story and no problems. Got into a party chat, and by the 3rd mission it froze. I know it doesn't have much, if anything, to do with your editor, but just figured I would make others aware, ya know?

Ah, well thats good to know, I never had freezing issues (then again I always install my frequently played games onto my HDD) but yea, the cap is reasied to 9999 but when you hit max it'll go to 999. But you have the option to raise it if you like, or lower it if you have any problems.

TheReaverSasuke
07-04-2011, 02:01 AM
Have you thought of adding a "times used" for the MS editor just for unlockable purposes? I think it unlocks some collection missions by suit usage. Just maybe an update to think of perhaps.

blacksnight
07-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Ah, well thats good to know, I never had freezing issues (then again I always install my frequently played games onto my HDD) but yea, the cap is reasied to 9999 but when you hit max it'll go to 999. But you have the option to raise it if you like, or lower it if you have any problems. that great news sly thanks again and great work!!!!!!!

slyfuldragon
07-04-2011, 02:03 AM
Have you thought of adding a "times used" for the MS editor just for unlockable purposes? I think it unlocks some collection missions by suit usage. Just maybe an update to think of perhaps.

I could look into that along with the friendship values for each character, I think I might have dumbfoundedly stumbled onto that lol
in another update of course (possibly this one if the testing turns out wrong and I have to take longer to edit some things. (it all depends))

Genesis
07-04-2011, 02:22 AM
Well that all depends on witch editor will be missing somethings and witch editor will have them all.Ether way to be honest I hate when there's 2 save editors out there of the samething.

I remember SC Conviction they had muti save editors out and most did the samething lol.When all they could of done is worked together to create just one editor,But it seems they want all the glory lol I guess.Ether way If sly was working on this first and then I had started I would of stopped lol.I think there is so many save editors I could have made sigh.

And also why is sly making all the gundam editors wtf are you ppl doing lol.

slyfuldragon
07-04-2011, 02:40 AM
Well that all depends on witch editor will be missing somethings and witch editor will have them all.Ether way to be honest I hate when there's 2 save editors out there of the samething.

I remember SC Conviction they had muti save editors out and most did the samething lol.When all they could of done is worked together to create just one editor,But it seems they want all the glory lol I guess.Ether way If sly was working on this first and then I had started I would of stopped lol.I think there is so many save editors I could have made sigh.

And also why is sly making all the gundam editors wtf are you ppl doing lol.

lmao I agree with ya (I completely forgot you were working on it originally for the JAP version, until I saw that screen-cap you just posted, my bad man. lol)
I don't mind working together, Honestly I haven't test it yet. I'm confident about everything except the unlock offset, I'm not sure but I might have found that (can't confirm without testing it yet) lol

lol but hey you guys know me, I LOVE making all these "Warriors" Editors. It's actually a crap ton of fun.
Just like when I made the Warriors Orochi 2 editor. I had got all 1000 points on it and stopped playing but once I made that editor....I played it for another 20+ hours :D

Insane JIC
07-04-2011, 03:07 AM
I just checked the achievement list for this, and it appears there's the unlock all suits, char, and licenses. So I'm guessing if we use the option to unlock wouldn't that interfere with the achievements?

slyfuldragon
07-04-2011, 03:11 AM
It might, I would try unlocking all but 1 character first then unlock that character manually just to be safe. (Once the update is out)

Insane JIC
07-04-2011, 03:17 AM
Awesome! looking forward to it.

NINJA JAY
07-04-2011, 03:41 AM
Hey Sly...love the editor with just the money! Making the game a breeze...you can go into the the shop and keep buying the training sets and it gives you several levels and makes the pilot himself better which in turn makes the gundam better. But I can not wait to be able to pump up the gundam themselves!!! Only question I have is will your editor have the option to select individual gundam and make their stats maxed or 999 or whatever? or will it only do all gundam? as was said a few posts ago....I don't want to mess any achievements up...I just want a few of my favorite Gundam to be super powerful! or be able to have 10 upgrade slots! Something like that! IDK, either way, I look forward to your editor or Genesis and your editor if you guys collaborate on it together! Good luck and thank you for the great work!

slyfuldragon
07-04-2011, 04:01 AM
Hey Sly...love the editor with just the money! Making the game a breeze...you can go into the the shop and keep buying the training sets and it gives you several levels and makes the pilot himself better which in turn makes the gundam better. But I can not wait to be able to pump up the gundam themselves!!! Only question I have is will your editor have the option to select individual gundam and make their stats maxed or 999 or whatever? or will it only do all gundam? as was said a few posts ago....I don't want to mess any achievements up...I just want a few of my favorite Gundam to be super powerful! or be able to have 10 upgrade slots! Something like that! IDK, either way, I look forward to your editor or Genesis and your editor if you guys collaborate on it together! Good luck and thank you for the great work!

It'll do all Mobile Suits 999 but it wont save until you hit save. So you can in fact hit all 999 and edit whichever ones you want up to 9999 or even less. It's whichever you want :)

NINJA JAY
07-04-2011, 04:31 AM
It'll do all Mobile Suits 999 but it wont save until you hit save. So you can in fact hit all 999 and edit whichever ones you want up to 9999 or even less. It's whichever you want :)

Awesome...so if I set it up to do all at 999 and then put all the gundam except 2 to 0 would it still unlock all? I just don't want to unlock them all...I want to play and earn them...I just want the 3 or 4 I use to be god like...LOL...I'm not really concerned about them all being unlocked...more concern on the achievement for all suits unlocked is the case...without the level achievements unlocked it makes it rather odd to have all the suits...I may just have to unlock the other achievements with the old profile editor or something and then go on from their with your excellent editor! but let me know if at all possible your editor will allow us to edit the stats or add upgrade slots to an individual gundam? hopefully by suit name...e.g...double X gundam?

blacksnight
07-04-2011, 04:37 AM
man i can't wait for the update now....

slyfuldragon
07-04-2011, 04:40 AM
Awesome...so if I set it up to do all at 999 and then put all the gundam except 2 to 0 would it still unlock all? I just don't want to unlock them all...I want to play and earn them...I just want the 3 or 4 I use to be god like...LOL...I'm not really concerned about them all being unlocked...more concern on the achievement for all suits unlocked is the case...without the level achievements unlocked it makes it rather odd to have all the suits...I may just have to unlock the other achievements with the old profile editor or something and then go on from their with your excellent editor! but let me know if at all possible your editor will allow us to edit the stats or add upgrade slots to an individual gundam? hopefully by suit name...e.g...double X gundam?

They are sorted by how you select them in the game.
But Only Unlock all Characters will be in this update (if all goes well)

blacksnight
07-04-2011, 04:51 AM
They are sorted by how you select them in the game.
But Only Unlock all Characters will be in this update (if all goes well) that good to know because i was thinking the same thing....

slyfuldragon
07-04-2011, 06:10 AM
OK after doing some testing, I was able to find the correct Unlock ALL characters.
I'm going to make some quick changes, do the GUI and release the Update. Gimme about an hour or so, then check back :D

TheReaverSasuke
07-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Awesome, time to finish up challenge mode as those terrible forced gundams they make you play as!

Daimashin
07-04-2011, 08:12 AM
Can't wait. I've been holding out on playing this game just for this editor. It's going to be awesome!

Insane JIC
07-04-2011, 08:16 AM
I can't even go to sleep right now...I really hate waiting for something special as this.

slyfuldragon
07-04-2011, 08:18 AM
There you go guys.
Editor has been updated.

(note, you have to unlock the last 4 characters manually. the offsets for them were completely weird. So I might look into trying to find them once I unlock them myself) Along with Licenses, Friendships, etc... (since I started to stumble on those)

Enjoy Guys. :D

TheReaverSasuke
07-04-2011, 08:58 AM
The last three minion gundams (Dark Army, Kapool, GINN) are set to all stats 0 as well, was that intentional? Works great so far otherwise!

Insane JIC
07-04-2011, 09:16 AM
There you go guys.
Editor has been updated.

(note, you have to unlock the last 4 characters manually. the offsets for them were completely weird. So I might look into trying to find them once I unlock them myself) Along with Licenses, Friendships, etc... (since I started to stumble on those)

Yay finally

slyfuldragon
07-04-2011, 09:18 AM
The last three minion gundams (Dark Army, Kapool, GINN) are set to all stats 0 as well, was that intentional? Works great so far otherwise!

EDIT:
It's fixed. I didn't make a 2.0.0.1 since not alot of people downloaded it from the beginning lol.
so its just an updated link with the bug fixed :p

TheReaverSasuke
07-04-2011, 11:28 AM
I notice a big difference in armor and defence, but my attack feels the same. Its not like I kill everythoing in 1-2 hits, I dont see any difference at all really. I am going to test something out real quick and see if it makes a difference.

Edit: Ok, so I started fresh, and I can see a difference now, but only after modding only one gundam, not all of them. Its strange, but I think modding all of them somehow mods the enemys as well, I am going to zero out all minon moble suits but one and test that theory as well.

Edit 2: That does seem to be the case, it seems what is being modded is the base value for ALL gundams in the game. I zero out the minion classes except one, and that one can kill everything in 1-2 hits on a challenge mission, provided it isnt a higher class mobile suite, like a commander, ect. Best thing I can think of to counter is pick only 1-2 that you really like. Anyone else tested this?

hornet
07-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Thanks again for the update ... :-c

gamer546
07-04-2011, 02:49 PM
thanks going to use this now

slyfuldragon
07-04-2011, 03:55 PM
I notice a big difference in armor and defence, but my attack feels the same. Its not like I kill everythoing in 1-2 hits, I dont see any difference at all really. I am going to test something out real quick and see if it makes a difference.

Edit: Ok, so I started fresh, and I can see a difference now, but only after modding only one gundam, not all of them. Its strange, but I think modding all of them somehow mods the enemys as well, I am going to zero out all minon moble suits but one and test that theory as well.

Edit 2: That does seem to be the case, it seems what is being modded is the base value for ALL gundams in the game. I zero out the minion classes except one, and that one can kill everything in 1-2 hits on a challenge mission, provided it isnt a higher class mobile suite, like a commander, ect. Best thing I can think of to counter is pick only 1-2 that you really like. Anyone else tested this?

Hmmmm...This is my 4th save ( 2 of mine, old and new and 2 friends saves ) not once if I modded the Mobile Suits will it mod the enemy's.
Also Playing Online and on the "Extra" Hard Difficulty with the Mobile Suits Modded is like playing Warriors Orochi 2 on Medium (not modded).

Thats how much of a difficulty boost they put on those game types. Now if you play Story on Easy, Medium, or Hard you can easily run through the stage in about a min or two.

CloudStrife7x
07-04-2011, 05:22 PM
awesome update sly, now it is time for me to completely destroy this game, hahaha, lol

Insane JIC
07-04-2011, 09:00 PM
When you play online, can they see you modded at all?

Game Wizard
07-04-2011, 10:52 PM
When you play online, can they see you modded at all?
U Scared :P no they can not view ur stats like strikeforce did :)

Insane JIC
07-05-2011, 01:25 AM

I just did if you mod all MS you are also modding the enemy as well, I'm sure the same goes with the enemy stats. Not sure if that's a bug or something else.

Playing on hard btw.

slyfuldragon
07-05-2011, 02:20 AM
I just did if you mod all MS you are also modding the enemy as well, I'm sure the same goes with the enemy stats. Not sure if that's a bug or something else.

Playing on hard btw.

You arent modding the enemy at all. Not matter if you play on easy, medium, or hard, the game keeps up with your progress, so as you progress, the enemies progress as well.
They wont progress exactly the same amount with you, but they do progress with you. Thats what I gather from the developers talking and from playing easy throught hard, modded and unmodded.

Insane JIC
07-05-2011, 03:08 AM
Like I said I did test what reaver said, and it does seems to be different. I modded only 1 character and one suit made rest low stats play a 1star diff. mission on hard. 1 hit it all it took, then I maxed out everything play the same mission peons seem to die from 4-7 hits as for the main commander he took forever.

slyfuldragon
07-05-2011, 03:37 AM
Pilots and Mobile Suit Class does matter.

for example: http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/605801-dynasty-warriors-gundam-3/faqs/61562

The Editor only mod the base stats for playable Mobile Suits Played by the Player, doesn't affect AI players. (Much like ALL the other "Warriors" games are)
All it is, is the new Engine they are trying out on this game and Samurai Warriors 3 (before putting it on others).

ALSO, playing ONLINE DOES matter. [Enemies are ALOT stronger the Story Mode Hard difficulty, especially depending on the "Stars" difficulty]

I've done the same tests, Modded, not modded Easy through hard.
I had no issues, except the father I got in the game (Easy and Hard) the strong the enemy progressed. [Like I stated earlier] lol

I do hope that helps. :D
Enjoy guys ;)

Kakeh
07-05-2011, 03:43 AM
hopefully friendship levels can be edited because its taking forever for these guys to rank up :/

slyfuldragon
07-05-2011, 03:45 AM
hopefully friendship levels can be edited because its taking forever for these guys to rank up :/

I am Looking into that. Along with a bunch of other mods I was able to do.

Insane JIC
07-05-2011, 03:50 AM
I like it like this, lower everyone and make you're self pretty much invincible. Pretty funny when you do it you just stand there taking all the damage and them BAM! 1 hit kill. lol

slyfuldragon
07-05-2011, 04:01 AM
I like it like this, lower everyone and make you're self pretty much invincible. Pretty funny when you do it you just stand there taking all the damage and them BAM! 1 hit kill. lol

Lol reminds me of the good old PS2 Dynasty Warriors 3 days.
Same exact thing, Just sit there take the hits like a man....then BAM!
K.O!

I love it!

But if people are experiencing that (I've had a bunch of people on other sites who have not had the same issue, then I have had a few as well that does)
but if people are experiencing that, then you could just do what you did and beat the game's "progression engine"....or whatever KOEI called it lol.

Reza
07-05-2011, 06:54 AM
thanks slydragon for this awesome program, i just picked up this game a couple of days ago and i'm going to have me some fun... muhahahahah.

slyfuldragon
07-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Lol shucks.

I am still looking into updating this some more.
Friendships, MS licenses, etc...

Insane JIC
07-06-2011, 04:15 AM
Lol shucks.

I am still looking into updating this some more.
Friendships, MS licenses, etc...

Good thing friendship is not like DW2 gundam. Man that that was a hassle getting all of them to loyal status.

slyfuldragon
07-06-2011, 04:50 AM
Yea tell me about it.
Well with the friendship values that I believe I might have found all of them.
You can upgrade your Mobile Suits and make your character a Newtype.

Insane JIC
07-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Yea tell me about it.

If you make that happen I'll love you more than before! No homo suff

CloudStrife7x
07-06-2011, 06:28 AM
Yea tell me about it.

this indeed would be awesome, i love how they did friendship in this one, so much easier than DWG2

TheReaverSasuke
07-06-2011, 07:25 PM
At least someone else experienced the same thing I did. I just kept all "gundam" classes at base stats and zero stats the minions, so I 1 hit the minion and clear fields, but have a challenge (sort of) on the officers. Online, however, both of the gundams I chose to supermod are beastly. In any case, thanks Sly, great editor!

slyfuldragon
07-06-2011, 08:23 PM
At least someone else experienced the same thing I did. I just kept all "gundam" classes at base stats and zero stats the minions, so I 1 hit the minion and clear fields, but have a challenge (sort of) on the officers. Online, however, both of the gundams I chose to supermod are beastly. In any case, thanks Sly, great editor!

Yea I found out why its doing that for some.
I took an in-dept look in the ISO and found some interesting things and I was able to find where the enemies do get strong over "time" (as it stated).
It might (not 100%) be able to ISO mod the game, but It's not the editor because looking into the ISO, there are some stages where you have to fight a mobile suit and you fight that mobile suit with whatever stats you built it up to be.

So there are some stages where you might be forced to fight stronger enemies.

That actually explains exactly why the enemies are stronger when you modded some of them.
Makes sense now.

CloudStrife7x
07-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Yea I found out why its doing that for some.
I took an in-dept look in the ISO and found some interesting things and I was able to find where the enemies do get strong over "time" (as it stated).
It might (not 100%) be able to ISO mod the game, but It's not the editor because looking into the ISO, there are some stages where you have to fight a mobile suit and you fight that mobile suit with whatever stats you built it up to be.

So there are some stages where you might be forced to fight stronger enemies.

That actually explains exactly why the enemies are stronger when you modded some of them.
Makes sense now.

good to know, was also doing it to me, just did what Isane JIC and Reaver did and modify only a select few gundams i liked, and leave every else normal, and now i am destroying this game, lol

slyfuldragon
07-06-2011, 09:07 PM
lol I guess, sometimes it pays to be meticulous.

IT happened to me as well on a couple of stages but since I've maxed out My favorite Pilot and Gundam's SHOT, I kill everything, but BIG Bosses like The Dark Gundam (in particular) in one combo (9 seconds on a 10 min map) [XXXXXY] with all suits maxed out lol

Even Maxed out suits are no match for my pilot and Gundam :D

BlertZ
07-06-2011, 09:15 PM
I'm lookinf forward to getting this but cant cuze my PC isnt running well.

archangel239
07-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Will my stat be seeing if I go online?

slyfuldragon
07-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Will my stat be seeing if I go online?

No but not alot of people aren't dumb.
A massive amount of people going online with modded Mobile Suits that Kill Bosses in 9 seconds on a 10 min map.....will raise a red flag to fellow gamers and might report you for "Tampering" of some sort. (And we all know what happens when you get more and more of the SAME reports. the Ban-hammer comes out)

I personally wouldn't advise it. (I had someone PM me saying they did and they got all kinds of message saying from how did he do it to is that a cheat or other things.)

archangel239
07-06-2011, 09:46 PM
thank you for tell me

slyfuldragon
07-06-2011, 09:48 PM
thank you for tell me

lol not like what I said might be taken into consideration... given the nature of both posts. lol
I dunno if you are going to listen to this either but....
whatever you do, be careful.

(As always, I'm not responsible for anyone going online with modded Mobile Suits or Pilots and getting banned. This was solely intended for Single Player just for that reason of me not being held responsible.)

EDIT: I haven't quite found the friendships yet. But playing the game myself I found one offset that unlocks one other outfit. I'm trying to unlock another for the same character to figure out which value unlocks 2 outfits or just one.

Insane JIC
07-06-2011, 11:38 PM
That's one of the reason I didn't like strikeforce, people could see anything about your character.

slyfuldragon
07-06-2011, 11:45 PM
That's one of the reason I didn't like strikeforce, people could see anything about your character.

It was.....decent....to say the least.....to me, But much like the KOEI fanboy that I am I still have both 360/PS3 versions just like with all the others, however my DW7 and DWG3 are unopened for the PS3 and my Gundam 2 is unopened on the PS2 (even though I friend came over and let me make a back-up of his DWG2 so I can play it on my SoftModded PS2) lol. Since my 360 Version copies are all played :D

but needless to say I keep all of my games (Most specifically any "Warriors" games I buy, good or bad IMO)
That and Still working on Updating Gundam 3, Gundam 2 and re-doing Warriors Orochi 2 to make it more "neater" that and other projects :p

blacksnight
07-07-2011, 03:15 AM
thanks sly the editor work 100%.....

cklalfred
07-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the save game editor sly. Works wonderfully :bigsmile2:

Insane JIC
07-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Hey Sly I know you've done so much already, but I was wondering if you could give us an ETA on the next update just to get an idea.
Pretty please with a cherry on top

slyfuldragon
07-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Hey Sly I know you've done so much already, but I was wondering if you could give us an ETA on the next update just to get an idea.
Pretty please with a cherry on top

Honestly, No Idea.
I'm Still finding alot of things to mod.
I already found The Costumes for the characters.
I'm gonna try to unlock ALL characters (including the 4 Last characters)
Friendships.
Missions
Etc..

So we'll see what I can do once I continue to progress in the game when I have some time to play it :D

vSolar
07-08-2011, 10:59 PM
This is awesome thanks :)

Insane JIC
07-09-2011, 01:04 AM
Honestly, No Idea.
Friendships.
Missions
Etc..

So we'll see what I can do once I continue to progress in the game when I have some time to play it :D

Can't hardly wait.

CloudStrife7x
07-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Honestly, No Idea.
Friendships.
Missions
Etc..

Sly u are doing a great job so far, keep up it man, this will be worth the wait

Insane JIC
07-09-2011, 03:55 AM
I guess I'll wait until the new one comes out I'm really hating the whole friendship stuff ATM.
Only DWG games are kind of hard to get use to.

Skyknight
07-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Although it's a pretty cool editor I've been trying to edit my save :( just the G money but it always corrupts my save after spending 1 hour with the editor with no success I feel a little tired and disappointed :'(

slyfuldragon
07-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Although it's a pretty cool editor I've been trying to edit my save :( just the G money but it always corrupts my save after spending 1 hour with the editor with no success I feel a little tired and disappointed :'(

If I had a dollar for every 1 post member saying it's not working or it comes up corrupt. I'd be pretty wealthy.
Look 1 Post members.....after you save....YOU HAVE TO REHASH/RESIGN. Do NOT use Modio. Use 360 Revolution/Horizon.
;)

It's not the editor, especially since you see other members posting saying,"Oh it works 100%" or "Awesome! this works flawlessly".
Its the user, not the editor. So don't blame the editor for your disappointment please.

It won't come up corrupt if you follow that.
Hope that helps.

Kakeh
07-09-2011, 05:24 PM
ive never had a problem with Modio though :/ never heard of 360 revolution/horizon

slyfuldragon
07-09-2011, 05:32 PM
ive never had a problem with Modio though :/ never heard of 360 revolution/horizon

You may not have now, but alot of people before has.
Modio WILL corrupt certain "touchy" saves. It doesn't properly Fix the STFS (hash). Thats why I recommend users to NEVER use Modio with my editors and use 360 Revolution and/or Horizon.

Insane JIC
07-09-2011, 10:17 PM
If I had a dollar for every 1 post member saying it's not working or it comes up corrupt. I'd be pretty wealthy.
Look 1 Post members.....after you save....YOU HAVE TO REHASH/RESIGN. Do NOT use Modio. Use 360 Revolution/Horizon.
;)

It's not the editor, especially since you see other members posting saying,"Oh it works 100%" or "Awesome! this works flawlessly".
Its the user, not the editor. So don't blame the editor for your disappointment please.

It won't come up corrupt if you follow that.
Hope that helps.

He's a lurker lol but seriously modio sometimes actually corrupts your saves. Like if you try to rehash and resign fable 3 it will get corrupted and like he said 360 revolution works.

Skyknight
07-10-2011, 05:02 AM
He's a lurker lol but seriously modio sometimes actually corrupts your saves. Like if you try to rehash and resign fable 3 it will get corrupted and like he said 360 revolution works.

XD yeah, I'm pretty new to the site, in fact I register because of Sly, besides you're judging me without even knowing who am I XD

I use 2 programs for rehashing, Modio and my group's but my group's is busy rendering so it's out of the question; I'll try that 360 revolution and/or horizon, thanks Sly

yasuki8118
07-10-2011, 06:04 AM
Thanks pro, that's great

slyfuldragon
07-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Modio and my group's but my group's is busy rendering so it's out of the question; I'll try that 360 revolution and/or horizon, thanks Sly

Not a problem.
Don't ever use Modio with my editors (50% of my editors will not work with modio).
360 Revolution and Horizon both will not corrupt your save 100% of the time.

Hope that helps. Let me know.

Skyknight
07-10-2011, 04:06 PM
360 Revolution worked perfectly, my group's also but after I put 360 revolution in its plugin folder, from now on, I'll erase that modio. I also registered at xpgamesaves since I updated 360R to the latest, thanks you very much again Sly.

Insane JIC
07-10-2011, 11:21 PM
XD yeah, I'm pretty new to the site, in fact I register because of Sly, besides you're judging me without even knowing who am I XD

I use 2 programs for rehashing, Modio and my group's but my group's is busy rendering so it's out of the question; I'll try that 360 revolution and/or horizon, thanks Sly

Well not anymore now you're a junior and I am super cool lol I was jk pal no harm intended.

gfdarkwolf
07-11-2011, 02:48 AM
Thanks for the editor. It works great.

slyfuldragon
07-11-2011, 10:56 PM
After numerous times of trail and errors
Good news, found the values to unlock the licenses.

You are gong to have to possibly play with that Mobile Suit ONCE then purchase the licenses for that Mobile Suit. (it's just the game recognizes the save).

EDIT: All you have to do is buy the licenses.

Insane JIC
07-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Sounds good bro! btw any tips on raising friendship this is really pissing me off.

slyfuldragon
07-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Still looking into it.

EDIT: Found it. Found the values for Lv1, Lv2, Lv3, Lv4, and Lv5 friendships.
Now I just need to find everyone's.

blacksnight
07-12-2011, 02:43 AM
that is good news sly....

slyfuldragon
07-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Only thing is...if you mod the friendships you won't have those characters become newtypes and also you can't unlock their Mobile Suit's special effect...

CloudStrife7x
07-12-2011, 03:15 AM
Only thing is...if you mod the friendships you won't have those characters become newtypes and also you can't unlock their Mobile Suit's special effect...

well what if u modify them to only level 3 and then level them up normally, to level 4 and 5, will that work or is it once u modify them your screwed

slyfuldragon
07-12-2011, 03:16 AM
well what if u modify them to only level 3 and then level them up normally, to level 4 and 5, will that work or is it once u modify them your screwed
Thats exactly what I'm thinking of.
I'm trying to test that theory atm.

CloudStrife7x
07-12-2011, 03:26 AM
Thats exactly what I'm thinking of.
I'm trying to test that theory atm.

we think alike lol, hopefully it works

Insane JIC
07-12-2011, 04:09 AM
Good thinking.

slyfuldragon
07-12-2011, 09:25 PM
I don't seem to be having any luck as far as after modding them they won't level up in friendship (maybe it takes some more time)

if someone wants to test as well just to make sure they do or do NOT level up after modding, thats fine.
I'll mod One character at level 3 and one at level 4.

Just lemme know. Otherwise I can make an update for the costumes and Licenses instead.

EDIT: for testing purposes, My Amuro was a "Low" level 4 which already gave Nu Gundam special equipment. SO I modded to a "High" level 4 and did his friendship mission and shot to level 5.

So it does work, but Now to test a level 3 modded into a "High" level 4 so they can go to 5.

EDIT 2:
Modding Kamille from lv 3 to a high 4 and in-game leveling him up to a 5 made him get the level 5 abilities but skipped the level 4 Mobile Suit power up.
I might just set it to where you start off at 1 or 3 (because if you skip level 2 you can't select them as a partner)
also if you mod the friendships, once you unlock someone to be able to farther your friendship with them, it'll revert back to level 1.

Not sure what I am going to do as of now.
Probably give the people an option to Mod all characters friendships each individual levels.

Insane JIC
07-13-2011, 12:23 AM
I say as long as you can get the stupid achievement is all good.
same with licenses

CloudStrife7x
07-13-2011, 12:32 AM
I say as long as you can get the stupid achievement is all good.
same with licenses

i agree, cant wait for the update sly keep up the awesome job

Dante
07-13-2011, 12:49 AM
I don't know if this has been posted yet but.. didn't feel like scanning 14 pages but after modding a few missions after my xbox freezes when loading game?

slyfuldragon
07-13-2011, 01:52 AM
I don't know if this has been posted yet but.. didn't feel like scanning 14 pages but after modding a few missions after my xbox freezes when loading game?

I'm aware of that issue.
People (on gamefaqs) who have not modded their game have the same exact issue.
Its happen to me as well on a clean save.
Sorry, but it's not the editor.

@Cloud and Insane:
I'll see what I can do guys. :)

Insane JIC
07-13-2011, 02:39 AM
About the freezing issue I have exactly 12 hours and 8mins total and I have never experience that, I modded the game since then also I installed the game to my HDD.

Dante
07-13-2011, 02:43 AM
Ok thanks for the tip slyful helps a bunch the save is loading fine now hopefully a patch will fix this but won't change the save offsets. :P

Edit: Also slyful for some reason even though the editor says 9999 for all gundams many don't have those stats what could the issue be?

Insane JIC
07-13-2011, 06:57 AM
He's working on a new update where everything will be fix.

slyfuldragon
07-13-2011, 07:20 AM
Ok thanks for the tip slyful helps a bunch the save is loading fine now hopefully a patch will fix this but won't change the save offsets. :P

Edit: Also slyful for some reason even though the editor says 9999 for all gundams many don't have those stats what could the issue be?

No problem,
as Insane stated (thanks btw) I am working on an update.
which ones? The very last 4? (not including musha gundams and knight gundams) meaning the last 4 peon mobile suits?
if so, redownload the editor, I had already fixed that within the same day I released that update.

If not let me know which ones exactly. (after that, I MIGHT need your save if I can't see the issue)

Dante
07-13-2011, 08:06 AM
Well only a few are modded, and most of them.. just aren't lol! Even though the editor says it is it isn't.. if that makes any sense I am using the V 2.0 and here's the save for study:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a87m87ms4bu6cpp

slyfuldragon
07-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Well only a few are modded, and most of them.. just aren't lol! Even though the editor says it is it isn't.. if that makes any sense I am using the V 2.0 and here's the save for study:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a87m87ms4bu6cpp

did you redownload 2.0.0.0? because the eariler version had a bug and I just fixed it without changing the version.

EDIT:
I took a look at your save on my system.
because you modded all of the mobile suits BASE value to 9999
anything mobile suit plans you make when you "develop" will go to 10000+ but the game will cut the 1 off while showing you. so it looks like 0029 even though its still 10029.

they are all modded.

Dante
07-13-2011, 07:17 PM
So they are all modded then hmm.. but is there a way to fix it to go back down? :o

slyfuldragon
07-13-2011, 08:43 PM
Yes when I loaded you save in the editor it shows they are all modded to 9999
when I loaded your save on my system, it shows that all the Mobile suits you have not developed a plan for are 9999 but the ones you did make a plan for are 10000+ but the game will only show you 0000 and cut off the 1 even though it is 10000 and still works (as everyone confirmed).

To put it back down, just mod the mobile suits (in the editor) back down to whatever you want them to be.

no worries, your save works completely, it is a little confusing when looking at the stats for the first couple of times without knowing what exactly is going on.

Dante
07-13-2011, 09:47 PM
Haha, I see thanks a bunch then can't wait for that new update! Good job on the editor thus far though.

Insane JIC
07-16-2011, 06:23 AM
Care to give us an update Sly?

slyfuldragon
07-16-2011, 07:03 AM
Care to give us an update Sly?

Still working on it.
Trying to collect all Pilot and all NON-Pilots data.

Still have to unlock a few people.

Krauser
07-17-2011, 02:12 PM
Still working on it.
Trying to collect all Pilot and all NON-Pilots data.

Still have to unlock a few people.

So thats why i have 4 pilots missing, and tons of operators too xDD
Thanks for the save editor btw it helped me a lot ^_^
p.s. I hope there will be "Unlock ALL Gundams" option, or am i overlooked it?

Insane JIC
07-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Most likely, believe me sly, he is your man when it comes to mod DW games.

slyfuldragon
07-17-2011, 10:02 PM
Most likely, believe me sly, he is your man when it comes to mod DW games.

this is very true.
Yes I will implement Unlock Licenses for ALL Mobile Suits (except Musha, MK II, and Knight) those you DO have to get yourselves unless I find a way around that (I might)

badman112
07-19-2011, 03:19 AM
@sly
Fantastic editors as always..
Its to bad the game does not allow the stats to go over the maximum rate so even if you go over the maximum stat it does not count for some reason.
If i remeber correctly it did the same on the jap one with chinese editor as i thought i could still do the hard missions in a breeze with over stats.

ct229
07-26-2011, 07:52 AM
This suck that I can't use this awesome editor. Every time I try to open a file I get this error message. Can anyone please help me with this?

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {DC1C5A9C-E88A-4DDE-A5A1-60F82A20AEF7} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
at System.Windows.Forms.OpenFileDialog.CreateVistaDia log()
at System.Windows.Forms.FileDialog.RunDialogVista(Int Ptr hWndOwner)
at System.Windows.Forms.FileDialog.RunDialog(IntPtr hWndOwner)
at System.Windows.Forms.CommonDialog.ShowDialog(IWin3 2Window owner)
at System.Windows.Forms.CommonDialog.ShowDialog()
at (Object )
at ..()
at ..(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Obje ct key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(Eve ntArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(Eve ntArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventIntera ctive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(Event Args e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEven tArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 Editor
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/ct229/Desktop/Dynasty%20Warriors%20Gundam%203%20Editor.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.232 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 10.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
{b28e3152-91d9-433b-b2c4-3ab4fae10179}
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/ct229/Desktop/Dynasty%20Warriors%20Gundam%203%20Editor.exe

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

slyfuldragon
07-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Can you send me your save and tell me exactly what you are doing because Im about to release an update.

Insane JIC
07-26-2011, 08:23 AM
Wow that never happened to me and I've used every tool Sly made including this one.

A new update!!!!!! really??? ZOMGBBQWTF!!!!

slyfuldragon
07-26-2011, 08:29 AM
Wow that never happened to me and I've used every tool Sly made including this one.

A new update!!!!!! really??? ZOMGBBQWTF!!!!

oh yea and I'll update it again once they release the new mobile suits. :D

Insane JIC
07-26-2011, 08:30 AM
Well since I'm playing the game on my banned console I can't get the new stuff :(.

Are you going to update today?

slyfuldragon
07-26-2011, 08:32 AM
Well since I'm playing the game on my banned console I can't get the new stuff :(.

Are you going to update today?

Possibly not, got alot to do today outside of the programming world lol.
it'll be this week once I work out the quarks tho. (sooner then later)

Insane JIC
07-26-2011, 08:34 AM
Awesome! thanks Sly, for all your hard work.

slyfuldragon
07-26-2011, 08:36 AM
Awesome! thanks Sly, for all your hard work.

lol not a problem, thank you guys for using it and wanting the demand to make it.
I have a crap ton of fun doing it. :D

CloudStrife7x
07-26-2011, 09:02 AM
nice info on the update sly, awesome job man, you rock :)

ct229
07-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Can you send me your save and tell me exactly what you are doing because Im about to release an update.

Well I know next to nothing about .NET Framework other than I have versions 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0 installed on my computer that runs Vista-64 bit. And I've had this error happen with many other game save mod programs. So whenever I click on your program it starts up fine, but when I click on file and open then the error comes up.

AidonoYu
07-26-2011, 10:39 PM
About the freezing issue I have exactly 12 hours and 8mins total and I have never experience that, I modded the game since then also I installed the game to my HDD.
Yeah I think the freezing issue has to be the game, My 1st gamesave when the game first came out is at 54 hours as of this morning. It's been freezing on my 3 different consoles at least 10 different occasions.

slyfuldragon
07-27-2011, 05:16 AM
Well after buying the Susanowo Pack.
I realized that modding the base stats for Susanowo will always revert back to the original because of the way the game checks for NEW DLC you installed and refreshes the Base Stats for the DLC Mobile Suits.

So I will be adding Graham Aker (Mister Bushido) and ONLY The First Unit of Susanowo (since that sticks after Modding it)

New Update will include

Those 2 (which you will have to check the checkbox "Susanowo Pack Installed" to enable those 2, since the save is weird like that)
Unlock all licenses in the Shop.
Ability to Mod friendship levels (you will have to mod each individual level in order to gain the proper Character's Perks, unless you just want everyone at Lv 5....just for the achievement...which does pop up right away, and NOT get any of the perks for whichever levels skipped.) Also in order to unlock Schwarz Bruder, you MUST Level him up to level 3 manually, so you can mod to level 2, then play some stages with him on the stage, and level him up manually. in doing so, you will not be able to use him as a partner if you modded from level 1 to level 2... this is what I was talking about the proper perks in modding each level. Modding each individual level will get you to the max of that level so all you have to do is play a couple of stages (depending on the level of friendship, the higher...the more stage you will have to play).
Character Costumes Unlocked (for those who have multiple costumes)

With that said, KOEI said that they will not be releasing any more DLC (this is after all the DLC was released in Japan, so we still have about 4-6 more packs left).
I will be updating after every major DLC release (Mobile Suits/Pilots) to add them into the mix properly.

CloudStrife7x
07-27-2011, 05:30 AM
thanks for the info on the update Sly, this will be awesome, cant wait until i can unlock all mobile suits and, change friendships :bigsmile2:

waganwagan
07-27-2011, 07:03 AM
cool! thx!

slyfuldragon
07-28-2011, 06:46 AM
The editor has been officially updated :D
Enjoy guys.

Oh and Unlock all Pilots and All lv 5 friendships will give you the achievement when Loading the save. Be careful.

CloudStrife7x
07-28-2011, 07:12 AM
The editor has been officially updated :D
Enjoy guys.

Oh and Unlock all Pilots and All lv 5 friendships will give you the achievement when Loading the save. Be careful.

nice update sly, cant wait to try it out:)

slyfuldragon
07-28-2011, 07:17 AM
nice update sly, cant wait to try it out:)
Thanks thanks.
Yea the friendships are buggy (thats just how the game recognizes the values) you might have to try them more then once to stick, but they will stick for sure.

CloudStrife7x
07-28-2011, 07:19 AM
Thanks thanks.
Yea the friendships are buggy (thats just how the game recognizes the values) you might have to try them more then once to stick, but they will stick for sure.

hey sly just tried downloading the updated editor but it just keep giving me the old one for some reason, i dont know why?

slyfuldragon
07-28-2011, 07:23 AM
I might have uploaded the wrong version.
Try it now. it should be the right one this time lol sorry.

CloudStrife7x
07-28-2011, 07:26 AM
I might have uploaded the wrong version.
Try it now. it should be the right one this time lol sorry.

It worked this time:-l

Insane JIC
07-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Yay finally! thanks sly

kirasor
07-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Thanks you are the Man !!! slyfuldragon, Thanks.:bigsmile:

cklalfred
07-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the wonderful editor. Epic bro:bigsmile:

slyfuldragon
07-29-2011, 02:30 AM
Unlock all licenses has a bug in it. I'm working on the 2.1.0.1 update to fix that bug. :D

EDIT: Bug Fixed

Newtype
07-29-2011, 04:33 PM
Actual awesome editor, has pretty much everything I could ask.
The DLC feature is incredible, and the friendship thing is a major time-saver, love you.

slyfuldragon
07-29-2011, 07:24 PM
I'm glad you guys find it very useful. It was alot of fun making it :D

mvbrambilla
07-30-2011, 12:29 AM
Thanks! I was looking for this!

cyan
08-08-2011, 07:04 AM
thank you for the editor, really helpful especially for "time wasting" friendship lvl

slyfuldragon
08-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Not a problem, this will be updated after ever major DLC release.

archangel239
08-09-2011, 05:01 PM
A new DLC came out today.

slyfuldragon
08-09-2011, 07:03 PM
A new DLC came out today.
lol I know that, I know when every single DLC is coming out.

EDIT: with that said at the time... I was working on the update.
I just released the update. Enjoy guys.

CloudStrife7x
08-09-2011, 08:31 PM
lol I know that, I know when every single DLC is coming out.

EDIT: with that said at the time... I was working on the update.
I just released the update. Enjoy guys.

thanks for the update sly, awesome job as always

Insane JIC
08-13-2011, 03:58 AM
Does unlocking all costumes effects anything at all?

slyfuldragon
08-13-2011, 05:31 AM
Does unlocking all costumes effects anything at all?

Not that it looks like to me, I am forgetting katajina's costume. that'll be in the next update.

Insane JIC
08-13-2011, 10:35 AM
She does looks sexy with her hair all loose lol

badman112
08-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Well i guess everyones enjoying the DLC who have legit boxes, cant get me the DLC due to jtag and neither find it anywhere for the NTSC version.

end55
08-16-2011, 12:47 PM
thanx bro for the editor, great job

cyan
08-19-2011, 08:25 AM
just wondering about the friendship,
For test I mod Amuro friendship to lvl 5.
after several maps, the Amuro mission for friendship is selectable, beat it, but no amuro in the operator.
Did I miss something ?

slyfuldragon
08-19-2011, 05:07 PM
just wondering about the friendship,
For test I mod Amuro friendship to lvl 5.
after several maps, the Amuro mission for friendship is selectable, beat it, but no amuro in the operator.
Did I miss something ?

Features:

lol that was on the first page. Hope that helps.

kirasor
08-23-2011, 01:35 AM
Thanks again Slyfuldragon...I hope katajina's costume (long hair) for de next update jajaaj..... Great Work!!!

One question Slyfuldragon, CHAR dont have other costume how QUATRO version?i dont see it.?

HAMAN dont have other alt. outfist? only one?

Any body knows about the next gundam DLC..? and the days?

Thanks man.

CloudStrife7x
08-23-2011, 01:48 AM
Thanks again Slyfuldragon...I hope katajina's costume (long hair) for de next update jajaaj..... Great Work!!!

Any body knows about the next gundam DLC..? and the days?

Thanks.

Here u go:

Release Date: August 23 (US), August 24 (EU)
Price: $0.99, £0.79 (PSN) / 80 MSP (XBL)
Extra Mission 11 - “Final Trial Against the Giants” Extra Mission. This is an extra mission. In this mission you must fight off hordes of gigantic enemies. Take on this mission if you are feeling fairly confident in your piloting skills.

Extra Mission 12 - “Humankind and Gundams” Extra Mission. Unlocks both the Musha Gundam and the Musha Gundam Mk II from the beginning of the game.

Release Date: August 30 (US), August 31 (EU)
Price: $3.99, £3.19 (PSN) / 480 MSP (XBL)
CHERUDIM GUNDAM Pack - Unlocks Cherudim Gundam and its pilot Lockon Stratos from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 as a playable character!

i found them on this site http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/

Insane JIC
08-23-2011, 01:59 AM
It sucks that they stared charging stuff now...greedy bastards.

kirasor
08-23-2011, 01:59 AM
Here u go:

Extra Mission 11 - “Final Trial Against the Giants” Extra Mission. This is an extra mission. In this mission you must fight off hordes of gigantic enemies. Take on this mission if you are feeling fairly confident in your piloting skills.

Extra Mission 12 - “Humankind and Gundams” Extra Mission. Unlocks both the Musha Gundam and the Musha Gundam Mk II from the beginning of the game.

Release Date: August 30 (US), August 31 (EU)
CHERUDIM GUNDAM Pack - Unlocks Cherudim Gundam and its pilot Lockon Stratos from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 as a playable character!

i found them on this site http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/

Thanks CloudStrife7x.

slyfuldragon
08-23-2011, 02:18 AM

One question Slyfuldragon, CHAR dont have other costume how QUATRO version?i dont see it.?

HAMAN dont have other alt. outfist? only one?

I'm not sure I haven't unlocked everyone's every single outfit.
I can look into that to see.

kirasor
08-23-2011, 03:00 AM
I'm not sure I haven't unlocked everyone's every single outfit.
I can look into that to see.

Thanks slyfuldragon, if you know something tell us.:bigsmile2:

Maybe in the next Update,

Thanks again.

CloudStrife7x
08-25-2011, 02:59 AM
Here is the list for the Final DLC for this game in case anyone was wondering:

Release Date: September 6 (US), September 7 (EU)
ARIOS GUNDAM Pack - Unlocks Arios Gundam and its pilot Allelujah Haptism from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 as a playable character!

Release Date: September 13 (US), September 14 (EU)
SERAVEE GUNDAM Pack - Unlocks Seravee Gundam and its pilot Tieria Erde from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 as a playable character!

got this list from this site http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/

Insane JIC
08-25-2011, 10:08 AM
Yes! finally I'm done with this game!
Thank you sly for making the editor!!!

pimphard
08-25-2011, 03:18 PM
top line editor thanks again slyfuldragon

kirasor
08-26-2011, 07:09 AM
Thanks again Slyfuldragon, but one question...

The "Alternate costumes" option in the editor i think dont work well. for example, in the character selection screen the costume change for char, haman o loran, but in the begin the fight and talk your character the costume dont change, and it must change I have seen several videos where the suit changes to the interior of the game battle not only in the character screen.

And if you try to complete the indicated History mode mission to unlock the corresponding alternate costume,in the normal way, after you use the editor, dont work its the same in the battle:-u.

Please if you know something, I thank for it:bigsmile:.

slyfuldragon
08-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Aww you're welcome guys :D

Thanks again Slyfuldragon, but one question...

The "Alternate costumes" option in the editor i think dont work well. for example, in the character selection screen the costume change for char, haman o loran, but in the begin the fight and talk your character the costume dont change, and it must change I have seen several videos where the suit changes to the interior of the game battle not only in the character screen.

And if you try to complete the indicated History mode mission to unlock the corresponding alternate costume,in the normal way, after you use the editor, dont work its the same in the battle:-u.

Please if you know something, I thank for it:bigsmile:.

There are some mission where if you didn't unlock the costumes Via History Missions then they will revert back to the defualt. But they do work in random missions.

kirasor
08-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Aww you're welcome guys :D

There are some mission where if you didn't unlock the costumes Via History Missions then they will revert back to the defualt. But they do work in random missions.

Ok, i understand now:bigsmile:

Thanks slyfuldragon.

slyfuldragon
08-31-2011, 05:31 AM
Editor Updated

Insane JIC
08-31-2011, 06:02 AM
Awesome keep up the good work!

kirasor
08-31-2011, 07:54 AM
Thanks for de Update.:bigsmile:

smoko400
08-31-2011, 08:57 AM
Looks fantastic! great work slyfuldragon

CloudStrife7x
08-31-2011, 04:10 PM
awesome update, keep up the great work as always sly :)

Serious_M
08-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Super great update SLY nicely don

slyfuldragon
09-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Editor Updated again

Version: 2.1.0.4

This Version:
*Add NEW DLC
[Pilot]Allelujah Haptism/[MobileSuit]Arios Gundam

*DLC (to date):
[Pilot]Allelujah Haptism/[MobileSuit]Arios Gundam
[Pilot]Lockon Stratos/[MobileSuit]Cherudim Gundam
[Pilot]Marida Cruz/[MobileSuit]Kshatriya
[Pilot]Mr. Bushido/[MobileSuit]Susanowo

cklalfred
09-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Thks for the updates on the editor.. time to get back the game from my friend :bigsmile:

Morisato
09-09-2011, 03:40 AM
Great update. Keep it coming.

Raoh
09-11-2011, 02:10 PM
I 1k'd this game last month, but I keep going back to try the DLC characters. So far, Cherudim is pretty powerful. Have yet to get Arios, waiting until Seravee comes out on Tuesday to get both of them.

EDIT:
Also, I find it very fun using Domon and Susanowo. Granted, Burning Gundam has max melee stats, too, Susanowo is nothing but melee. Its fun one shotting bosses with its sp attack. Although, I can say the same of Deathscythe, as well.

slyfuldragon
09-14-2011, 01:58 AM
Thank you guys. I'm making a HUGE update for this LAST DLC.

It'll make Challenge Missions ALOT easier. :D

The update will be out within this week.

Insane JIC
09-14-2011, 05:10 AM
Thank you guys. I'm making a HUGE update for this LAST DLC.

It'll make Challenge Missions ALOT easier. :D

The update will be out within this week.

Challenge missions are already easy lol

Engleman
09-14-2011, 05:57 AM
I'm guessing that each pilot has a max that they are allowed to hit in melee, shot, and defense that differs from person to person. I've noticed that when I set all the characters to 200 for each of those three, the numbers reset to lower numbers and can't increase anymore, even after leveling up. I was just wondering if that was supposed to be the case?

slyfuldragon
09-14-2011, 05:58 AM
lol It'll clear up alot of problems half of the people are reporting.
now that I know a way around the games recog of your progressed Mobile Suits.

I'm guessing that each pilot has a max that they are allowed to hit in melee, shot, and defense that differs from person to person. I've noticed that when I set all the characters to 200 for each of those three, the numbers reset to lower numbers and can't increase anymore, even after leveling up. I was just wondering if that was supposed to be the case?

you can go past that limit once you leveled up the pilot in game to its max, then you edit the stats.

CloudStrife7x
09-14-2011, 06:24 AM

that awesome news sly, that means we can be like gods one this game XD, will await further info :)

slyfuldragon
09-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Released the huge update :)

Enjoy guys.

Reza
09-15-2011, 08:38 AM
got to love the constant updates for this editor, i wish others was like you.

slyfuldragon
09-15-2011, 08:41 AM
got to love the constant updates for this editor, i wish others was like you.

lol Thanks but I only updated it whenever DLC came out. I think that might be the last DLC (at least that announced ahead of time).
I wouldn't except an update any time soon unless I find something new to mod in the game or feature to add, to fix a bug or they release an unannounced DLC. lol

I think this is up there with my Warriors Orochi 2 Editor as far as features in the editor.
But thanks none-the-less.

archangel239
09-15-2011, 04:57 PM
Is Tieria Erde and Seravee Gundam the last dlc pack

slyfuldragon
09-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Is Tieria Erde and Seravee Gundam the last dlc pack

Yes, the last one they announced in a schedule at least.

Engleman
09-16-2011, 05:09 AM

you can go past that limit once you leveled up the pilot in game to its max, then you edit the stats.

Oh, I didn't know that. Interesting. Well, thank you for clearing that up since that was something that I was confused about.

iceMAN666
10-23-2011, 08:24 PM
it work great^^
thanks
very nice that this game is RF

3l33t
11-09-2011, 08:16 PM
you know this game was my least favorite out of the dynasty warriors games, dynasty warriors was supposed to be based of the actual wars between those empires. so taking the actual historical aspect out of the game i was very displeased with it, none the less i bought it to keep my dynasty warriors collection strong.

Raoh
11-16-2011, 01:52 PM
you know this game was my least favorite out of the dynasty warriors games, dynasty warriors was supposed to be based of the actual wars between those empires. so taking the actual historical aspect out of the game i was very displeased with it, none the less i bought it to keep my dynasty warriors collection strong.
Yeah, amd the DW Gundam series specifically is about Gundam. You shouldn't have bought the game if you didn't know what you were buying.

Coming here and complaining about it just makes you look confused.

desror
11-26-2011, 08:02 PM
awesome job man

Kijof
02-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Great job! Thank you!

ReapaOfSouls
03-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the SE !! I will be checking this out for sure !! I can not use this editor. Keeps telling me I do not have access to the save file. I have tried 3 different programs.. Must just be me.

slyfuldragon
03-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the SE !! I will be checking this out for sure !! I can not use this editor. Keeps telling me I do not have access to the save file. I have tried 3 different programs.. Must just be me.

Sounds like you need to run these programs as admin.

warin2531
03-25-2012, 07:50 PM
thank you

ReapaOfSouls
03-25-2012, 08:51 PM
Sounds like you need to run these programs as admin.

OK this is weird.. Just went and checked some of the others editors I use. And they work fine. Just this one giving me issues with the file for some reason.

slyfuldragon
03-25-2012, 10:49 PM
OK this is weird.. Just went and checked some of the others editors I use. And they work fine. Just this one giving me issues with the file for some reason.

uhhmm alright, what exactly are you doing? What error is it giving you?

ReapaOfSouls
03-25-2012, 11:09 PM
Extracting off usb. And getting Error reading file. Access to path c:\windows\system32\DWGundam3.dat.bak is denied.. Extracted same way on other editors and it worked.. SO this is were I am lost.

slyfuldragon
03-26-2012, 12:11 AM
Extracting off usb. And getting Error reading file. Access to path c:\windows\system32\DWGundam3.dat.bak is denied.. Extracted same way on other editors and it worked.. SO this is were I am lost.
You're loading the .bak file and/or the .dat file. Don't. Load the actual save.

ReapaOfSouls
03-26-2012, 12:22 AM
ok now I am lost.. How can i not load the save and edit it... Sorry for the dumb questions..

slyfuldragon
03-26-2012, 04:20 AM
ok now I am lost.. How can i not load the save and edit it... Sorry for the dumb questions..

No, you are loading the .bak.
What you need to do is Load the Actual save that you pull off the memory unit.

ReapaOfSouls
03-27-2012, 03:29 AM
Well thanks for the help. No matter what i do I can not get this to work. Thank you for taking the time to try an help me. I will just play legit for now lol. No matter how i pull the game off my usb all i get are .bak files.

CloudStrife7x
03-27-2012, 04:15 AM
Well thanks for the help. No matter what i do I can not get this to work. Thank you for taking the time to try an help me. I will just play legit for now lol. No matter how i pull the game off my usb all i get are .bak files.

you should post you save that you get from you usb, so sly can look at it

voidmage09
03-27-2012, 04:39 AM

it took me while to fig it out after while i got it to work that back when i was noob at moding but i still am noob

slyfuldragon
03-27-2012, 06:53 AM

Lets try this once more.
What file are you trying to load in the editor? the .bak file?
The .bak file is created once you save the changes you've made on your save you loaded.
Load the 'DWGUNDAM3' save that you extract off of your Save Device which you saved your game onto. NOT the 'DWGUNDAM3.bak' save and NOT the 'DWGundam3.dat' which is located within your save you just extracted from your device.

Honestly, even if you loaded the 'DWGUNDAM3.bak' file you shouldn't be having any issues with the editor. So I still have no idea what you are doing, unless you are trying to load the 'DWGundam3.dat' file, then that might be your problem.
It would really help if you could list exactly what you are doing and maybe your file in which you are trying to edit (If you are not loading the 'DWGundam3.dat' file, that is)

CloudStrife7x
03-27-2012, 06:56 AM
Lets try this once more.
What file are you trying to load in the editor? the .bak file?
The .bak file is created once you save the changes you've made on your save you loaded.
Load the 'DWGUNDAM3' save that you extract off of your Save Device which you saved your game onto. NOT the 'DWGUNDAM3.bak' save.

Honestly, even if you loaded the .bak file you shouldn't be having any issues with the editor. So I still have no idea what you are doing.
It would really help if you could list exactly what you are doing and maybe your file in which you are trying to edit???

and sly to the rescue :), also i will get Warriors Orochi 3 today but later on since its about 1:00 am here lol

slyfuldragon
03-27-2012, 07:03 AM
and sly to the rescue :), also i will get Warriors Orochi 3 today but later on since its about 1:00 am here lol
Its about 2:00 am here, went up to my Local GS and they said that they have it in their systems as it being released on the 28th.... (Been playing the hell out of it on the PS3 tho...shame I can't have a crack at it like I will for the 360 version lol)
PM me later, Lemme know if you get it later today (I'll try to see whats going on and try to get it today as well) I wanna see if the offsets are the same as on the Japanese version, if so then it'll make things easier for both Japanese and NTSC/U - PAL Players.

CloudStrife7x
03-27-2012, 07:07 AM
Its about 2:00 am here, went up to my Local GS and they said that they have it in their systems as it being released on the 28th....
PM me later, Lemme know if you get it later today (I'll try to see whats going on and try to get it today as well) I wanna see if the offsets are the same as on the Japanese version, if so then it'll make things easier for both Japanese and NTSC/U - PAL Players.

will definitely let you know if i do get it, i hope it comes today cause thats usually when my local gamestop gets games

Noctis Caelum
03-27-2012, 08:33 AM
i see an beasty editor in the near future lol

Kijof
03-28-2012, 05:57 PM
I leveled up all the characters to Level 5 and the archievement don't showed up. I did something wrong?

slyfuldragon
03-28-2012, 06:51 PM
I leveled up all the characters to Level 5 and the archievement don't showed up. I did something wrong?
In the notes of the thread and/or editor it states that you have to level them up to level 4 then manually level them up to level 5 in order for the achievement to pop. The way the game recognizes it will not auto-pop, but has to be triggered.

Kijof
03-28-2012, 07:06 PM
In the notes of the thread and/or editor it states that you have to level them up to level 4 then manually level them up to level 5 in order for the achievement to pop. The way the game recognizes it will not auto-pop, but has to be triggered.

OK! Thank you!

CloudStrife7x
03-28-2012, 07:46 PM
finally got this game back, i sold it to get another game but regretted it lol, but now time to play it again and use your epic editor sly :)

ReapaOfSouls
03-30-2012, 02:17 AM
ok what I am doing is this.. Save the game to my usb drive from the xbox. Then load up the usb on my laptop. Then i use on of the progams to get my save to show up. Then I inject the save to my PC so i can load it in the editor to work on. Same way I have done before with editors. But when i try to load my save with the editor I keep getting that error message. I have used the same program to take my game of the usb before with no problems. The program I am using is Usb Xtaf Gui Version 44.

slyfuldragon
03-30-2012, 02:20 AM
ok what I am doing is this.. Save the game to my usb drive from the xbox. Then load up the usb on my laptop. Then i use on of the progams to get my save to show up. Then I inject the save to my PC so i can load it in the editor to work on. Same way I have done before with editors. But when i try to load my save with the editor I keep getting that error message. I have used the same program to take my game of the usb before with no problems. The program I am using is Usb Xtaf Gui Version 44.

Upload the save you are trying to load and Lemme take a look.

ReapaOfSouls
03-30-2012, 02:58 AM
here is my file DWGUNDAM3 - 5.4 MB (http://uploading.com/files/566d3182/DWGUNDAM3/)

slyfuldragon
03-30-2012, 03:04 AM
here is my file DWGUNDAM3 - 5.4 MB (http://uploading.com/files/566d3182/DWGUNDAM3/)

Hate to break it to you but....I just loaded that save just fine. (and thats the version I just redownloaded from here just to make sure it was a good download)
http://i43.tinypic.com/309u2oo.jpg

Dunno whats wrong with your settings. (just to be sure delete or move any files associated with DWGUNDAM3 save (.dat files and .bak files) away from the editor's location or the saves location and try that. Also run the program as admin.

ReapaOfSouls
03-31-2012, 04:57 PM
Got the program running, Can load the file. Follow the tips about zeroing suits then reloading. I do that work on one suit. Save inject back to usb. Boom save is corrupt can not load. I have tried 3 different programs and still get corrupt save. So must be doing something wrong in the editor.