PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 15 Ultimate Team coins xbox

wwwmods
10-22-2014, 11:59 PM
I know capco modding team released one for the PS3.My request is for a RTE tool or something that could edit the coins. If you find one please reply or tell me where to get.And please include a virus scan.

Idlehands88
10-23-2014, 12:50 AM
I know capco modding team released one for the PS3.My request is for a RTE tool or something that could edit the coins. If you find one please reply or tell me where to get.And please include a virus scan.

A virus scan is pointless on this site. All the Devs on here are 100% trustworthy.

wwwmods
10-25-2014, 01:59 AM
Okay, do you know if it is possible, now that I have thought about it I think most of of the information is stored on an E.A server but you can still mod them right ? Or at least something that changes your speed in ultimate team seasons.(offline)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Idlehands88
10-25-2014, 07:29 AM
Just downloaded the game, but I can't connect to the EA Servers, says they are down :/

shioka
10-25-2014, 11:23 AM
anyway, capo mod tool is not working, is only a visual trick like cheat engine, people is saying not working and in the video you see how his coins are increased, but he does not buy anything and with 999kk i'd buy at least one expensive char to show it worked.

It would be awesome to find the way to increase the coins or fifa points but i guess it not possible due to they are stored in ea servers and not in our local save (or i would store it in server if i was ea xD)

wwwmods
10-25-2014, 04:12 PM
That sucks, it is possible to increase the amount of points you get in the top right corner though and with those you can buy some coin multiplier I believe. I had seen it on XPG game saves.

wwwmods
10-25-2014, 04:56 PM
EA. Servers are always down, and idlehands do you remember on se7en sins the man in the middle attack for Destiny, how to intercept packages coming form Activision? Do you think it would be possible (if it works) to do the same thing on fifa 15 ?

Fifagamer
12-31-2014, 11:18 AM
share one site you can see for cheap fifa coins http://www.wakanim.co.uk/forum/news-5/1I (http://www.wakanim.co.uk/forum/news-5/1I/0/where-to-buy-cheap-and-legit-fifa-15-coins#posts-3231)