PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Rogue Money Modding

CK0
11-06-2014, 04:23 PM
The save file looks to be the exact same as all the other Assassin's Creeds (has a GAME1A & GAME1B), and modding the money value I assume works the same way. However I tried it and it did not stick. I may have modded the wrong one; it's late and I'm sleepy, so I'll have to make more money to change the value to narrow it down.

Save attached with 2120 money.

I used this old thread that had the tutorial:
http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/19129-Assassins-Creed-3-%28hex-edit-money%29?highlight=creed

I deleted GAME1B; just modded GAME1A, but no effect. Maybe someone can have a look at it, and perhaps make a Save Editor to save us all the trouble, and perhaps look at other things to mod like number of crafting items.

amany
11-06-2014, 07:49 PM
i modded your save it little endian i see it lzo compression :083:

CK0
11-07-2014, 06:44 AM
Well I just played the game a bit more, and got more money, and was able to hex edit my save without problems.

For anyone wondering, you will need to switch the byte order values around just like the previous Assassin's Creed games, except this time there wasn't a '1D' value before this, just '00'.

The offset where my money was located was: 12EFC, just to give you a general idea of where it's at in case you have multiple instances. Remember it begins with '00'

bobsandbag
11-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Good news on the edits so far, fingers crossed for a Save Editor soon ;)

Amin
12-03-2014, 10:34 AM
It dosent work and it broke my old save ��

kavehdead
12-03-2014, 07:28 PM
I Have Good News You Can Update Horizon Tool , And There Is Full Save Editor of Assassins Creed Rogue , And Free

THUMBS
10-30-2017, 12:28 PM

in future you will back up your save, using mods on this site is at your own risk

- - - Updated - - -

in future you will back up your save, using mods on this site is at your own risk