PDA

View Full Version : Paying up to $300 for Reaper of souls PS3 cheat assist

smarks0528
12-09-2014, 02:43 AM
I am in need of someone in South Florida who is willing to come to my home and set up the reaper of souls PS3 cheat so that I can alter stats, weapons, chars, etc. I do not know how to copy game files from PS3 to laptop. You will need to bring any and all devices needed to copy my save file and the program needed to actually modify the file. You will also have to install that program on my laptop and teach me how to copy the files so I can later do that myself. This is a cash offer. I am in Boynton Beach, so anyone within driving distance can contact me at my email [email protected] if you wanna take me up on the offer.

Someone on another site inferred this is a sex come on lol... I am not interested in that. All I want is exactly what I am asking for and I am willing to pay for that service that's ALL

Idlehands88
12-09-2014, 03:10 AM
I am in need of someone in South Florida who is willing to come to my home and set up the reaper of souls PS3 cheat so that I can alter stats, weapons, chars, etc. I do not know how to copy game files from PS3 to laptop. You will need to bring any and all devices needed to copy my save file and the program needed to actually modify the file. You will also have to install that program on my laptop and teach me how to copy the files so I can later do that myself. This is a cash offer. I am in Boynton Beach, so anyone within driving distance can contact me at my email [email protected] if you wanna take me up on the offer.

Someone on another site inferred this is a sex come on lol... I am not interested in that. All I want is exactly what I am asking for and I am willing to pay for that service that's ALL

Should the person also bring lube or do you have plenty already? :P

smarks0528
12-09-2014, 03:13 AM
OMFG seriously ? I just wanna get this mod program working and I have plenty of time and money to waste on it. I am not interested in sex with anyone lol. You can bring a friend for protection if that makes you happy or a whole posse .. IDC... I just wanna get this stupid mod working.

Idlehands88
12-09-2014, 03:19 AM
OMFG seriously ? I just wanna get this mod program working and I have plenty of time and money to waste on it. I am not interested in sex with anyone lol. You can bring a friend for protection if that makes you happy or a whole posse .. IDC... I just wanna get this stupid mod working.

Condoms work better for protection :)

smarks0528
12-09-2014, 03:22 AM
Please cant you just help me. I am desperate :( :(

Idlehands88
12-09-2014, 03:23 AM
Please cant you just help me. I am desperate :( :(

Sorry man, I don't do PS3 modding and am not sure how to get the save files ready to be modded...

smarks0528
12-09-2014, 03:24 AM
[QUOTE=Idlehands88;281948]Sorry man, I don't do PS3 modding and am not sure how to get the save files ready to be modded...[/QUOTE

NP dude.. thnx anyway

reapermech
12-09-2014, 05:51 AM
um ever heard of youtube? there are a bunch of tutorials on there im sure there are a few to show you how to move your saves from the ps3 to a usb. and same thing on how to use the ROS editor. offering a complete stranger $300 bucks to come to your home is really silly and dangerous for both parties, also for that being your first post on here just no.

Sephiroth
12-09-2014, 10:42 AM
There is no need to pay someone $300 if you can do it yourself.
I know you never have done it before, and i know you don't know where to start but never invite a stranger to your house for any reason.

Jappi released a tool for D3 several months ago - see link below.
http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/28777-Xbox360-PS3-Diablo-3-Save-Editor-V2-0-0-9

Not sure if it support Reaper souls tho but if it doesn't then you should learn to use brutoforce savedata manager.

http://www.aldostools.org/bsd.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Yir6aScqc

Also there is a special save editor for the ps3 which is called Game Genie - see link below.
http://thegamegenie.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5uatnt2mc#t=22

kavehdead
12-09-2014, 01:03 PM

I Want Help To You !!! You can Pay Under 50$ and Have Best Save editor For PS3 , Just Enough Go To http://forum.thegamegenie.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2784 And Read This Instruction that You Will Be Know your Consol is Eu Verjen Or Us Verjen And Now By This Sofware You can Start Hard Sex In your Ps3 , I saw Diablo 3 That You Need It

smarks0528
12-09-2014, 07:41 PM
um ever heard of youtube? there are a bunch of tutorials on there im sure there are a few to show you how to move your saves from the ps3 to a usb. and same thing on how to use the ROS editor. offering a complete stranger $300 bucks to come to your home is really silly and dangerous for both parties, also for that being your first post on here just no.

First I do not have internet access . I am using a hotel computer. Second you can come with friends if you feel UNSAFE. I have also looked at tutorials on the hotel computer but there is no sound allowed and I cant download the programs here. I am a stranger yes... but bring a guardian, bring a parent , bring 10 friends idc.. all I wanna do is be able to hack the shit out of RoS that's all !!!!!...btw please anyone else note the email change. thanks

jordanp01
12-09-2014, 07:44 PM
u cant buy internet with that $300?

smarks0528
12-09-2014, 08:29 PM

I ordered game genie from amazon IDK if that will work.. .has anyone any better mods that I can download... someone suggested brute force but they weren't sure if it works with Reaper of souls

Idlehands88
12-09-2014, 08:40 PM
I ordered game genie from amazon IDK if that will work.. .has anyone any better mods that I can download... someone suggested brute force but they weren't sure if it works with Reaper of souls

Brute Force will work on any PS3 save. Sephiroth was talking about if the Save Editor Jappi88 made might not have RoS support (which it doesn't).

smarks0528
12-10-2014, 01:25 AM
u cant buy internet with that $300?

I can buy internet but atm I am not allowed to :(

- - - Updated - - -

Brute Force will work on any PS3 save. Sephiroth was talking about if the Save Editor Jappi88 made might not have RoS support (which it doesn't).

so that means it wont work with ROS ?

Idlehands88
12-10-2014, 01:34 AM
I can buy internet but atm I am not allowed to :(

- - - Updated - - -

so that means it wont work with ROS ?

Jappi's Editor will not work for RoS because he hasn't updated it to be compatible with it. You'll have to use a Hex Editor (Hex Workshop or HxD). There is another Editor out there on another website that has RoS support, but I don't know if it works for PS3 saves (just google "CKY Diablo 3 Editor").

smarks0528
12-10-2014, 02:18 AM
Since everyone thinks Im crazy to offer to pay anyone to come over , even though I honestly have no bad will or intentions I have come up with another possible solution. I have seen that Viper on xpg games has made a great mod software for RoS. I have tried contacting him and I am making the same offer here... Someone mails me a CD with the complete working program so that I can just usb my save to computer and get to work and in return I will get you an item off amazon wish list valued up to $100. You must send me the CD first and I verify it works, then I will do either the wish list or if you prefer an amazon gift card. I am a man of my word. I am new here this is true, but an 18 yr veteran of FDNY does not lie or make false offers. I am sincere and computer illiterate so please someone help... email me at [email protected] if you wanna help. Thanks

jordanp01
12-10-2014, 04:14 AM
Since everyone thinks Im crazy to offer to pay anyone to come over , even though I honestly have no bad will or intentions I have come up with another possible solution. I have seen that Viper on xpg games has made a great mod software for RoS. I have tried contacting him and I am making the same offer here... Someone mails me a CD with the complete working program so that I can just usb my save to computer and get to work and in return I will get you an item off amazon wish list valued up to $100. You must send me the CD first and I verify it works, then I will do either the wish list or if you prefer an amazon gift card. I am a man of my word. I am new here this is true, but an 18 yr veteran of FDNY does not lie or make false offers. I am sincere and computer illiterate so please someone help... email me at [email protected] if you wanna help. Thanks

whats stoping u from just downloading the program yourself? he did post vidoes on how to mod it and second i would remove your email address from both fourms

Sephiroth
12-10-2014, 08:14 AM

I really have no idea why you're wasting that much of money for 1 game/mod instead buying Game genie which works for Retail ps3 consoles and can mod a lot old and new games. If there isn't a cheat code for a game, you can always request cheat codes + The cheat codes we post on this site for brutoforce savedata manager also works for gamegenie.

O well, it's your money and no one can stop you from wasting it tho.

If you get a CD with mods on it, you will not be able to mod the game anyway.
You still have to learn how to use it because the CD you'll get will not automatically mod the game nor your savedata or whatever.
It contains mods and tutorials which means you still have to do it manually yourself.
I recommend you to learn how to move/copy your savedata from the ps3 to usb.
A lot tutorials are available on youtube.
When you've learned that easy step. You should come back and i'll teach you how to use brutoforce via Teamviewer for free

Jappi will update his D3 advanced save editor if enough members request an update.
Ofcourse he expects a small donation but still better than wasting $300 :/

Mods should be free - That's my motto !

fistrpg
02-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Bad idea is not good one google it google best friend

goodluck ...