PDA

View Full Version : The hanar are a real threat that everyone forgets

jkipp82
07-03-2011, 11:49 PM
The Hanar worship the enkindlers, the enkindlers are the protheans, the protheans are the collectors and the collectors work for the reapers. I believe that those jelly fish looking hanar are gonna be a major enemy in ME3. Well maybe not but they could easily be killed.

Game Wizard
07-04-2011, 12:29 AM
The Hanar worship the enkindlers, the enkindlers are the protheans, the protheans are the collectors and the collectors work for the reapers. I believe that those jelly fish looking hanar are gonna be a major enemy in ME3. Well maybe not but they could easily be killed.
Umm ok... are u explaining mass effect ?

Emerald Lance
07-04-2011, 02:21 AM
YES! Who they worship, in combination of their emotionless speech and third-person reference to themselves, must mean that they are actually planning mass destruction of the universe as ordered by the Reapers! My god man, I think you may be on to something!

Paprika
07-04-2011, 06:01 AM
"Now Shepard your new mission is to pop some floating jellyfish, I don't care how you do it or how much it costs, Just Do It."

jkipp82
07-04-2011, 02:52 PM
should be an easy target they move really slow lol. unless they get turned into husks.

lmno567
07-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Caution: Contains Spoilers

I think that would be "collectors worked for the reapers" now, seeing that their base exploded in the end and I doubt the reapers would use them again. Would be funny to see hanar in a fight, as well as elcor.