PDA

View Full Version : [Stolen] Dragonball Xenoverse Research

Idlehands88
02-22-2015, 08:45 AM
Here we go AGAIN. XPG never learns...

My Thread/Editor: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/41884-Dragonball-Xenoverse-Editor
Their Stolen Editor: [TEAM-THIEF ] [360Revolution] DRAGONBALL XENOVERSE[0.1]- Xbox 360 Mod Tool - Xbox 360 Modding Tools - XPG Gaming Community (http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/120451-team-xpg-360revolution-dragonball-xenoverse01-xbox-360-mod-tool)

PROOF:
http://i58.tinypic.com/mrq0x.jpg

I did a test and after using my Editor and their's to unlock all the options (Clothing, Powers, etc.) there are ZERO differences in the two files, meaning that XPGOByto just used my Editor to find the offsets to make his Editor :071:

EDIT: So I called XPGOByto out for stealing and now I'm banned on XPG. Just adds to my proof that they all suck and can't do there own research LMFAO

Crimi Martin
02-22-2015, 10:28 AM
If they have coded better, it would have been XPG standing on the shoulders of giants.
Instead they copied your results.
You are the leader, they are the imitators.

I wonder why they didn't do their own research though.

Idlehands88
02-22-2015, 12:43 PM
If they have coded better, it would have been XPG standing on the shoulders of giants.
Instead they copied your results.
You are the leader, they are the imitators.

I wonder why they didn't do their own research though.

They never do lol, every single Editor I make, they use it to copy. If you look at the Editors they make for games that no other Editor exists for, you'll see that it only mods money, experience and level. But as soon as another more advanced Editor is made, somehow there Editor has the same exact options and mods the values the same way.

michy82
02-22-2015, 02:09 PM
Your're one of the most good people that make editor that i know..sorry that this happen to you...

XB36Hazard
02-22-2015, 04:59 PM
They never do lol, every single Editor I make, they use it to copy. If you look at the Editors they make for games that no other Editor exists for, you'll see that it only mods money, experience and level. But as soon as another more advanced Editor is made, somehow there Editor has the same exact options and mods the values the same way.

Just goes to show their still stealing what's not theirs. Just for lol's here's one of my editors they stole five years ago and still haven't given credit. It's kinda funny that they would take pictures of my editor and add them in theirs.
My Editor:
http://x3t-infinity.com/PFiles/My_MAF.png

Their Editor:
http://x3t-infinity.com/PFiles/LOL_MAF.png

boogieman
02-22-2015, 06:10 PM
Guys who care we all know where the top developers come from and are 3H
Old new I made my peace with it and learn to let it go never going to change
Xpg or 3H we all know people will go where the tool , mod , trainers etc ... is your lucky if you get thanked
Yes it sucks but never going to change guys it what it is

Let's go there and kill em all !!!

Sephiroth
02-22-2015, 07:00 PM
Hahaha, we already know they are stealing and claiming as theirs.
Some of them can crack your exe (even if it's obfuscated) and steal your source/research/etc.

Original Boss
02-23-2015, 12:28 AM
I'm sure XPGOByto was a member on here until Seph banned him? He has been stealing peoples work for ages I'm surprised he doesn't steal the design too because his tools are ugly lol

andrewrich
02-24-2015, 07:20 AM
XPG more like TFC,
Thieving, Fuxxing, Cxxts

Sent from around the corner

slyfuldragon
02-25-2015, 12:52 AM
I do hate when that happens.

I can honestly say as apparently the now head developer in charge of 360Revolution (and it's overhaul), I can promise that stolen work (however it may be stolen) will not be included into 360Revolution's overhaul -- including the editor in question (since it had 360Revolution in it's title). Any work added to 360Revolution's overhaul will be of own work and/or proper thanks will be noted with permission (when necessary or applicable).
Granted, I can only/truly speak for myself in retrospect that all the tools that I've contributed to 360Revolution were of my own code and own research (unless assistance was provided then special thanks were properly noted).

If anyone has any issues (whatever they may be) with 360Revolution, please hit me and and I'll look into it and rectify it. I'd like to think anything that has my name on it can still be synonymous with my integrity.

Sephiroth
02-25-2015, 05:27 PM
Some noobs think they can get away with stolen source/research by obfuscating it and renaming all the strings/variables/etc and claimig as theirs.
Perhaps i should crack their silly obfuscated tool(s) and post the source in this section.
I wonder what will happen if i do that. This will surely hurt the rep of xpg and the dev who stole it lol.

slyfuldragon
02-27-2015, 12:14 AM
Some noobs think they can get away with stolen source/research by obfuscating it and renaming all the strings/variables/etc and claimig as theirs.

I'm sure that's a reason why some of us preferred to make and release standalone tools for games that didn't have a tool for -- to avoid any doubt to begin with.