PDA

View Full Version : MW3

djinn1012
07-07-2011, 07:32 PM
has any body heard anything about if they are going to charge you to play this game rumor has it there gonna make it a mmo highly unlikely but ok. if so they better not charge much i mean come on we already have to pay for dlc(over priced but ok), internet , xbox live and the electricity.:newsmile089:

reapermech
07-07-2011, 08:02 PM
the pay part is the call of duty elite stuff as they have stated the multiplayer will always be free
look up four zero two on twitter and look at his postings there

nnaatteedd
07-08-2011, 12:25 AM
the pay part is the call of duty elite stuff as they have stated the multiplayer will always be free
look up four zero two on twitter and look at his postings there

Not in a "by the way" sense, but technically the multiplayer is only free on PS3 and PC. Us LIVE heads still have to maintain our Gold (and the electricity, interenet, plus cost of game, lol)

reapermech
07-08-2011, 12:29 AM
ok well you caught the 1 technicality nnaatteedd but the rest of my statement is true

djinn1012
07-08-2011, 12:44 AM
he he: u guys lol

sparten253
07-10-2011, 04:27 AM
activision was thinking of charging for the game because for some reason they fear that they are not making "enough" money but i just don't believe they can.

Paprika
07-10-2011, 04:44 AM
activision was thinking of charging for the game because for some reason they fear that they are not making "enough" money but i just don't believe they can.

They can and they will given the correct approach. If their sales aren't what they want (Which is still better than what actual good games get in terms of sales) they will start charging.

djinn1012
07-10-2011, 06:17 AM
i hope that it dosn't come to that call of duty is a Epic franchise correction mw is epic lol. but it dose seem to be going down hill but hopefully these fresh heads give it a spice to bring it back up. :-r

Game Wizard
07-10-2011, 06:30 AM
activision was thinking of charging for the game
and then everyone will stop playing well the smart ones anyways

Paprika
07-11-2011, 06:18 AM
and then everyone will stop playing well the smart ones anyways

Smart ones... whats that like 2% of their audience :-l

MountaindewM
07-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Just like Blackops I will wait a while before I even decide to pick it up since the only thing that really got me to pick up Blackops was the Combat Simulator since for me that is what made the game really fun and worth it for me. I just wish you could have more options in it since I like getting friends together and play combat simulator instead of online.

Epik KhanQuest
07-14-2011, 02:46 PM
As long as they fix their servers and make it impossible for people to lag out the game for everyone. i would honestly have no problem buying and online pass.. but i dont think they would ever make us pay for it seeing how over priced the DLC is and yet people still buy them like hot cakes. the only reason im more excited about Battlefield 3 is because they have a history of having great servers. hopefully MW3 can follow suit.

djinn1012
07-14-2011, 05:18 PM
hmm great servers for mw sounds like- sync in progress setting up game 5 4 3 2 1- it would be a good idea i hate playing games and seeing that crap lol