PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed modding question.

Emerald Lance
07-07-2011, 11:52 PM
Is the first Assassin's Creed game difficult to mod or something? I'm having trouble finding a save editor for it on the web. It strikes me as weird, seeing as it's one of the more popular games of its time, as well as there being save editors for the other two games. I wouldn't mind hexing it myself if it came down to it, but for there not to be an editor for such a popular game, it makes me think there's something about the save file that makes it difficult to edit; I just wanna find out if that's the case before I go into hexing the save for myself.

Insane JIC
07-08-2011, 12:13 AM
I don't think there is one, however the game is not that hard to complete the only thing that it might be possible to edit will be the flags you have to collect, as there are a lot of them.

Renegade
07-08-2011, 01:00 AM
If you want to send me a save with over 20 flags on it, I'll gladly take a look.

Insane JIC
07-08-2011, 07:15 AM
Hey renegade I have a save with all flags collected, I could send to you if you want.

Renegade
07-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Hey renegade I have a save with all flags collected, I could send to you if you want.Sure, If you wanna PM me it, Will have a look :)

Insane JIC
07-08-2011, 12:08 PM
NVM it appears I accidentally deleted it.
sorry

Emerald Lance
07-09-2011, 07:02 AM
The original post was made after I picked up the game but before I played it; after having played it, I see that there really isn't much anything that could even be modded in the first place. But couldn't you also edit your current number of throwing knives? Or even your max health?

Ryudo
07-09-2011, 01:06 PM
The only thing worth modding is flags you might have obtained, but to be honest you can just download Game Saves for that that has all the flags collected.

Throwing Knives can be obtained -very- easily, and Health is obtained easily as well by doing all missions before going to the Assassination Mission.

This is probably why you won't find any modding tools for the game, just because it's not really necessary compared to AC2/ACB.

McWxXx
07-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Wow thought I was the only one looking into making a flag editor for the game. Also was looking into making a templar modder to. Hate having to search around for crap. Great game, but since I'm an achievement whore I have to get the full 1k, and load n' pops are my cup of rum.

Ryudo
07-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about the Templars lol, that was a real pain too.

I had like only 3 remaining and didn't know where they were. Because I didn't keep track of which ones I killed.

redparr
07-26-2011, 02:29 AM
im just curious to what you can mod if you can mod anything in assassins creed does anyone know?