PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

BrayWyatt
07-12-2011, 09:52 PM
is it possible to edit the game save? like the 360 version.

Insane JIC
07-13-2011, 07:40 AM
I don't see why not if you can get your save from a portable device then you can look into the data with hex editor.

13Dannyboy13
07-13-2011, 07:57 AM
You can edit it with the pc version if you have it. (easiest way) You can also hex edit a bunch of stuff like swapping items etc. I know that with horizon you can edit all your main stats and also the skills, the inventory editor is for diamond members only. It's pretty easy though to swap items and spells, just gotta find the ID and replace it with whatever you want. The Ids are all flipped though, that threw me off when I first tried it, you can change other things besides items as well like your race and eyes, like changing to a dremora or dark seducer. I have a bunch of text files I used for all the editing, found it easier than trying to find things in one bigass file, I can post them if you want.

Emerald Lance
07-13-2011, 10:56 AM
I don't know if you can or not. I know PS3 games are encrypted, but I remember hearing that you can edit Oblivion really easily from somewhere. To be honest, I think it could go either way. I imagine the values still use a reverse byte structure, so be mindful of that when trying to edit.

BrayWyatt
07-13-2011, 10:01 PM
i have no idea how to hex edit.