PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Live Market Place Release Dates?

Ryudo
07-15-2011, 08:06 PM
I was wondering if there's a site available with info on possible release dates for games to appear in the Market Place of XBOX Live. Or if there's a section on the XBOX site itself that shows this?

I tried looking around a bit, but couldn't find anything so far.

Been wondering about games like Alice: Madness Returns, etc. (Most recent games that got released).

nnaatteedd
07-15-2011, 10:43 PM
For news (be it unreliable at times, but isn't a lot of news) I go to either xbox360achievements.org or trueachievements.com. x360a.org seems to have a lot of developer news with the traditional news (such as release dates), while ta.com seems to be more news about the games themselves.

CloudStrife7x
07-16-2011, 02:43 AM
For news (be it unreliable at times, but isn't a lot of news) I go to either xbox360achievements.org or trueachievements.com. x360a.org seems to have a lot of developer news with the traditional news (such as release dates), while ta.com seems to be more news about the games themselves.

Nice post dude, will definately check out these websites :)

TLOR FETT
07-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Major Nelson blogs a lot of release dates for XBL and etc

AidonoYu
07-29-2011, 11:31 PM
Major Nelson blogs a lot of release dates for XBL and etc
I used to check his blogs a lot but now he's lagging behind, I know some of it was for Comic-con which he wrote but still he mostly updates the high profile stuff. Still looking for a release date on "Guardian Heroes" on XBL which he announced on Major's Minute a while ago but nothing yet.

TLOR FETT
07-30-2011, 02:39 AM
I used to check his blogs a lot but now he's lagging behind, I know some of it was for Comic-con which he wrote but still he mostly updates the high profile stuff. Still looking for a release date on "Guardian Heroes" on XBL which he announced on Major's Minute a while ago but nothing yet.

Yea I can't find anything on a release date other than a few things saying the Second Quarter of this season, game does look pretty cool, allowing 12 players online.