PDA

View Full Version : Quick question - hope this doesn't seem dumb.

DrunkenPriest21
07-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Sorry for asking this guys, but how would I imprint my gamertag onto DLC so that I can use it with out actually paying for it on the xbox? A friend of mine wants to give me some DLC but we're not sure how to do that just know it's possible.

Renegade
07-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Sorry for asking this guys, but how would I imprint my gamertag onto DLC so that I can use it with out actually paying for it on the xbox? A friend of mine wants to give me some DLC but we're not sure how to do that just know it's possible.www.xbox.com/drm - Go there and follow the instructions :) You will be able to transfer his licenses to your new console.

reapermech
07-22-2011, 11:44 PM
dang you Renegade you beat me to it lmao

DrunkenPriest21
07-22-2011, 11:46 PM
www.xbox.com/drm - Go there and follow the instructions :) You will be able to transfer his licenses to your new console.

Thanks for this suggestion, but that's not going to work exactly. The it's more of copying the DLC and then putting it so my Gamertag has a license as well as my friends so we can both use it.

Renegade
07-23-2011, 12:04 AM
Thanks for this suggestion, but that's not going to work exactly. The it's more of copying the DLC and then putting it so my Gamertag has a license as well as my friends so we can both use it.You can't copy a license over to another profile, the 13xxx Dashboard Kernel update destroyed the ability to SPG the licenses (Second Profile Glitch). License transfer is the only way you will achieve this.

x Revenge Inc x
07-23-2011, 03:28 AM
There are a few game add-ons that are profile free. (can use it without the gamer-tag it was purchased on)

Borderlands
Dragon Age
Fall Out 3
Mafia 2
Mass Effect
And Oblivion

Not sure if these are any of the games you are wanting DLC for but hope it helps.

saberdragon18
07-23-2011, 08:41 AM
Some others are Tales of Vesperia and Records of Agarest War.