PDA

View Full Version : [X1] Ark Survival Evolved Mastercraft Trade

Idlehands88
01-19-2016, 05:17 PM
I am looking for anyone that has any Mastercraft (or Ascendant, if that rarity is in game yet) weapons/armor/etc. Let me know and I can give you Metal Behemoth gates (dismantle them for 750 Ingots, 175 Cementing Paste and 560 Polymer each) or something else that you want for them.

Please list below what you have and the stats of it (can't trade any items from Official Servers).

asfsda
03-29-2016, 05:19 PM
Gamertag: Aveng1ngDragon
I have MANY ascendant weapons, tools, and saddles
I have lots of Mastercraft gear
I have blueprints along with the items for many ascendant and MC for trade

examples for just SOME of the items i have
Ascendant:
Long Neck, Compound Bow, Fabricated Sniper, Pike, Assault Riffle, Fabricated Pistol, Stone Hatchet, Quetzal platform Saddle, Mammoth Saddle, Mossisaur Saddle, Bronto Saddle, and many more.
Mastercraft:
Riot Chest, Riot Shield, Fur Legs, Giga Saddle, Bronto Platform Saddle, Metal Shield, and many more.
Perfect tame:
Terror Bird: Male, 181(perfect tamed at 179 but my tribe-mate added 2 points)

I will trade with anyone that has something reasonable to offer (even if i already have it!) items, blueprints, and dinos.

Items im looking for:
MC or Ascendant Crossbow, Metal hatchet, Metal pickaxe, terrorbird saddle

Idlehands88
03-29-2016, 08:39 PM
Gamertag: Aveng1ngDragon
I have MANY ascendant weapons, tools, and saddles
I have lots of Mastercraft gear
I have blueprints along with the items for many ascendant and MC for trade

examples for just SOME of the items i have
Ascendant:
Long Neck, Compound Bow, Fabricated Sniper, Pike, Assault Riffle, Fabricated Pistol, Stone Hatchet, Quetzal platform Saddle, Mammoth Saddle, Mossisaur Saddle, Bronto Saddle, and many more.
Mastercraft:
Riot Chest, Riot Shield, Fur Legs, Giga Saddle, Bronto Platform Saddle, Metal Shield, and many more.
Perfect tame:
Terror Bird: Male, 181(perfect tamed at 179 but my tribe-mate added 2 points)

I will trade with anyone that has something reasonable to offer (even if i already have it!) items, blueprints, and dinos.

Items im looking for:
MC or Ascendant Crossbow, Metal hatchet, Metal pickaxe, terrorbird saddle

I have a MC Crossbow and MC Pickaxe. I really don't need anything else because they are releasing Console Commands next week :) I can also teach you an Item Dupe glitch if you don't already know it :P

jdanielc
04-14-2016, 03:41 PM
work on official servers?

Idlehands88
04-14-2016, 06:01 PM
work on official servers?

Please list below what you have and the stats of it (can't trade any items from Official Servers).

Already stated that it can't be done on Official Servers.