PDA

View Full Version : Arcania: Gothic 4 question.......

XajNyne
07-26-2011, 11:32 AM
In the "features" section of the description for Arcania: Gothic 4 on the site I purchased my copy from it says " MOUNTS ABILITIES: Not just your average beasts of burden, the mounts in Arcania provide different advantages to the various gameplay mechanics."

My question is this..........When or where do these mounts appear in the game?

XajNyne
07-28-2011, 03:55 AM
Anyone? Someone must know! :-r

Swiftus
07-28-2011, 09:36 AM
There are no mounts in the game.

XajNyne
07-28-2011, 09:58 AM
There are no mounts in the game.

Ok.........appreciate the reply.

Doesn't make sense though they would say : " MOUNTS ABILITIES: Not just your average beasts of burden, the mounts in Arcania provide different advantages to the various gameplay mechanics." Its false advertising. :-r Oh well.

Swiftus
07-28-2011, 10:33 AM
Yes it is a bit. I have played through the game and there are mention no mounts. Even in the instruction booklet it makes no mention of any so somebody has their information wrong

XajNyne
07-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Yes true. I am almost finished the game and I too have not seen any sign of the mounts either. I Googled about 12 sites for info and they all have " MOUNTS ABILITIES: Not just your average beasts of burden, the mounts in Arcania provide different advantages to the various gameplay mechanics." in the game information etc. Very strange to mention mounts but not have them in the game.I don't know if there are mounts in the PC version.

Anyways now I know they don't exist I can stop looking for them lol! :-l

Here is an example: http://www.mightyape.com.au/product/Xbox-360/Arcania-Gothic-4/3975477/