PDA

View Full Version : pre downloaded accounts your views

THUMBS
05-20-2016, 10:19 PM
just making a discussion on what you think about the pre downloaded accounts, which i have purchased a lot, but is it legit or do you think they will get taken off you in time here is a typical seller notes
All my game accounts are fresh and , unlike most sellers, you are free to change your passwords and you can share on another console.
Account will remain yours and game can be downloaded again if needed.

You will log into the account, download the game and then you are free to use it on all accounts on your console. You can also use on another console if you login to the account and leave it logged in, you can then use on any gamertag on that console.

which i have done an had no problems so far
what is your view on pre downloaded accounts

reapermech
05-20-2016, 10:53 PM
no issues for me about it other than if someone else has that account info also ..

THUMBS
05-20-2016, 10:57 PM
no issues for me about it other than if someone else has that account info also ..
it seems to be a good thing at the moment but im sure Microsoft will catch up with this some when because im getting games for £16 lol but im changing password so its legit my account an i have been searching so hard how to do this an cant find nothing