PDA

View Full Version : Bought PS4, Regret it

Valtorei
05-12-2017, 06:47 AM
So I recently purchased a Playstation 4, mainly because I have always loved Sony and I thought it was now or never ($50 from a friend). Now, I've played Playstation and Xbox since I was little and started off with the original of each console, but I really have to say that compared to the Xbone, I feel like Sony really dropped the ball when it comes to gaming and how they handle gaming in general. Not to mention how much of a pain in the ass it is to mod and "break into" the system. I don't know if anyone else agrees, but I should have gone Xbox. And I hate myself for saying that.

Sephiroth
05-12-2017, 05:33 PM
I heard ps4 will be hacked first.
I love playstation yet i bought xbox one for better games.

There is a game called Neverwinter on ps4, xbox one and pc. If you're a rpg/mmo fan you should give it a try. its free and you don't need xbox live gold to play it.

Valtorei
05-12-2017, 05:37 PM
I've got it on the PC atm. It's hard to get into. But I'm also a WoW baby and most MMO's are hard to get into after spending 11/20 years of my life playing JUST WoW. Lol... But yeah, the game selection is horrible. Glad I'm not the only one. Though I do hope we can get inside of it soon.

FuzzBallDog
05-13-2017, 07:15 AM
im still shocked we havent even gotten close to getting into these new systems yet.